• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpit Tickling (anyone agree?)

jeffdp

I just found this place and I'm fascinated by it. I'm in canada and over here it's not mainstream at all but I personally have always had what I thought was a very strange attraction to the silky smooth armpits of good looking women. I would give almost anything to find a girl who's into me tickling and licking them all night long... but women don't get it. Am I alone here ?

Alone?

Odds are you're NOT alone...not my particular area of fascination, but I'll bet you hear from a few others shortly! 🙂 Q

You are not alone, jeffdp

Many members of this website enjoy tickling a women armpits. Tickling a women feet is my first choice followed closely by the armpits. Fingers, feathers, all types of brushes, and of course the tongue can be used tickle a women crazy. All it takes is a little imagination!

You gotta few hours? LOL
It's no secret that this is my favorite spot to tickle. I can understand what you must feel about this because so much of online tickling focus' on feet. But I assure you that there are more people into what you are into than you can even believe. To me, a woman simply wearing something sleeveless is totally flirtatious to me.

Check out my stories forum and there will be plenty of material there to keep you distracted.

If you (or anyone else for that matter) is interested in participating in an email forum dedicated to this, contact me:

[email protected]

You may also want to check out my hopelessly neglected, but started with good intentions website at: www.mindspring.com/~maxspeer/index.html

Good luck.

Max

Hi,

I am a very ticklish lady who enjoys being an active lee. Without doubt my most intense and enjoyable tickle experiences have involve my armpits. It is an awesome part of tickling and I wish you well.

Love

Susi

Another check in the underarm column! And great to hear from you Susi!

Raul

Just had to give my 2 cents worth here. If you can't tell by my name I love underarm tickling! and the female underarm in general. I search this board constantly for material on it and elsewhere on the web. There definately seems to be a mojority of foot ticklers out there. But when ever someone mentions there most ticklish spot it usually is the underarm (armpit) So, anyone into it or posting material on it here a great big thank you. If you want to contact me I would love to hear from you!

Well.......
at the risk of embarassing myself, I'll go out on the limb and say that I'm attracted to body scent including the light-tangy, musky fragrance of an armpit (namely my Husband's).

You can almost say that I've "trained" my Husband into liking and being aroused by the scent of my armpit alone. BTW, my armpits are the most accessably ticklish part of my body! I have other parts that are even more sensitive/ticklish but they are not easily accessable because I will almost fight to the death to protect them!

IMHO, I believe armpit tickling to be great fun, while licking and enjoying the scent are very eroticaly intoxicating, tantilizing, and private gestures that I have only practiced with my Husband.

Armpits are to be enjoyed and celebrated!! (ooops...got a little carried away...remind me to switch to de-caff)😛

suave

This is good. Clearly I am not alone on this subject ( I was starting to wonder). Now although I personally don't dig the stink... there is a scientific reason for it. And in fact a damn good reason in general for all fans of the underarm. When a woman lifts up her arms, she emits pheromones (same thing applies to men) which is what attracts us to our mates. Bottom line is all of us who have what most would call a fetish for armpits are simply more tuned in to what really goes on around us. Now if only I could find a nice canadian cutie who likes to be tickled....

To Mia.....

Mia, did you hear me "gulp" after reading what you wrote above?
<Gulp> There! I've done it again.

Now I am REALLY looking forward to meeting you again!

Max

Hi Jeff. If there is one thing thing the TMF is brilliant for, it's making lonely people realise that they're only one of thousands who love what they do. I hope it's done the same for you my friend.

Armpits

Among all the tickle people, it has always seemed to me that the majority prefer tickling feet. I suspect that a sizeable percentage of these are also foot fetishists.

I don't think I am a fetishist of any part of anyone's anatomy, but I surely am attracted to female armpits, and I DO have an intense tickle fetish. I generally prefer upper body tickling. I have always considered myself lucky that my better half is more ticklish in the armpits that almost anywhere else, at least tied with the area up between her legs.

Like Mia, I am quite attracted to the scent, and I also have read about the hormonal aspect of that region. Who knows, maybe that's why I like armpits so much, although I enjoyed the tickling of my aunts' armpits, and my female cousins when I was still too young to notice anything hormonal or whatever.

Although she doesn't share my tickle fetish, my wife does know about it. She let's me tickle her although she fights it like crazy when I start. She also exploits my love of tickling and my attraction to armpits. Many times over the years she has stretched her arms over her head, and has glanced at me to make sure I am getting the full tease. I actually think she might be a little disappointed if I started failing to notice...which hasn't happened yet.

There is one last part of this. Armpits are made to be tickled. You can do it with one finger, two, finger and thumb or all fingers. If you hold a woman's arms over her head with her wrists crossed, her armpits literally twist toward her front and invite your fingers like neon signs.

Finally, there is a part to the teasing aspect. Despite her laughing, my wife screams as much as she can that I'm making her mad when I tickle her armpits. When I do this in bed at night, she goes just crazy. Then when I let her go, she often tries to give me the "cold shoulder" turning away to face the far wall. After a proper amount of time, though, she reaches down behind her to search out my person. Even after all these years she still starts to giggle when she finds that I have stiffened my resolve, if you get my meaning (I think I do). That often leads to the next part of the tickle session, and the start of a beautiful night.

Armpits are the best...no doubt about it.

Hiram

Hiram;

I have ALWAYS loved your commentary on the subject. You have a nice way of putting things right.

Max

Armpits

Thank you, Max, I appreciate that. Judging from the time, you must get up before breakfast. I often wonder how many tickle people are like that because I also am an early riser.

Hiram

OOOooh Maxie!!
Did you get a chance to see Neil and TTD tickle me for ten straight minutes? They did some heavy upper-body tickling!

And yes, I heard you gulp!! (you're too kind)🙂

Hiram,
I have to agree, you do have a way with words. It's excellent the way you tastefully described your playfulness and arousal. I wish more people were as eloquent.

Cheers

Re: Armpits

hiram said:
Thank you, Max, I appreciate that. Judging from the time, you must get up before breakfast. I often wonder how many tickle people are like that because I also am an early riser.

Hiram

Sorry to butt in mate, but I wonder if some of us go to bed at all. The other night I was on the internet by 8 in the evening and I didn't get off it until 2 in the afternoon the next day! 18 hours straight!!!! Can anyone beat that?

I didn't want to add any non-topic posts to this GREAT thread but, for the record, it was probably about 2:30 when I made that post. The times must be screwed up.

Okay now back to my favorite subject.

Max

Greetings Fellow Armpit Lovers,

Tickling is built directly into my sexuality. If I'm attracted to a girl, my INSTINCT is to tickle her. And yes my fav place to apply feather soft strokes to is the sensitive skin of the female underarm.
I just love the way the zone has to be EXPOSED first before it is subjected to gentle carresses of the ticklish kind. It's almost as if God knew just how hyper-sensitive the area was so that when He created us...He made the area protected...having to lift the arm up to give access to the nerve-ending treasure which lies beneath! 😎
It is often the areas of the body which are not used to being touched which are the most sensitive...think of the other areas which have to be EXPOSED first! 😉
Underarms are also very often a VERY erogenous zone for a young devotchkah (for all those who havn't seen Clockwork Orange, that's Russian for girl) - infact, I have heard reports on this very forum of ladies reaching climax (multiple orgasms infact) just from having their underarms lightly carressed! 😎
Keep on tickling! (Especially those areas which God created with built-in protective mechanisms!) 😉 😎

TA

Underarms are also very often a VERY erogenous zone for a young devotchkah (for all those who havn't seen Clockwork Orange, that's Russian for girl) - infact, I have heard reports on this very forum of ladies reaching climax (multiple orgasms infact) just from having their underarms lightly carressed!

Nice to hear from you.
Yes, Brother, in fact this young Malchick was able to bring a beautiful devotchkah to that very warm, swishy place just by tickling under the arms. There wasn't any need for performing the old "in-out, in-out". As I slooshy, I believe it was not too long ago, O My Brother. If I offended anyone from my repartee, Appy-Polly-Loggies.

Alex (I mean Max)

Brother Max - did I mention you are DA MAN...THE KING...that's amazing man...I only hope such good fortune smiles on this young malchick's destiny...judging from the last thing that 'ol Alex "slooshies" before he said the infamous "I was cured all right!", makes me wonder if you slowed down the fastest "in-out" scene in the world what we might "viddy"...although I have viddied it very carefully, so it might be a bit "cold and pointless" to do so...but ya never know...it is DAMN fast! That final slooshy also makes me wonder about the late Stan Himself...one of us maybe?😎
As for the rest of you: "Come come now...your big strong chelovicks like us all...we're not little children are we..."...anyone else been as lucky as Master Max? Don't be shy brothers...be a "faithful and humble narrator"! If you have something to share or say don't think twice about it brothers...for "thinking is for the gloopie ones...the OMNI ones use like inspiration and what Bog's ends"! 😉 😎

TA

Terra_Ascension said:
Brother Max - did I mention you are DA MAN...THE KING...that's amazing man...I only hope such good fortune smiles on this young malchick's destiny...judging from the last thing that 'ol Alex "slooshies" before he said the infamous "I was cured all right!", makes me wonder if you slowed down the fastest "in-out" scene in the world what we might "viddy"...although I have viddied it very carefully, so it might be a bit "cold and pointless" to do so...but ya never know...it is DAMN fast! That final slooshy also makes me wonder about the late Stan Himself...one of us maybe?😎
As for the rest of you: "Come come now...your big strong chelovicks like us all...we're not little children are we..."...anyone else been as lucky as Master Max? Don't be shy brothers...be a "faithful and humble narrator"! If you have something to share or say don't think twice about it brothers...for "thinking is for the gloopie ones...the OMNI ones use like inspiration and what Bog's ends"! 😉 😎

TA

Guys, this isn't the Foreign Language Forum! LOL Seriously though, am I the only one who has'nt got the slightest clue what that last post was about? 😕

Terra_Ascension said:
Underarms are also very often a VERY erogenous zone for a young devotchkah (for all those who havn't seen Clockwork Orange, that's Russian for girl) - infact, I have heard reports on this very forum of ladies reaching climax (multiple orgasms infact) just from having their underarms lightly carressed! 😎

*begins to raise her hand, thinks better of the idea, and quickly lowers it back down*

You know, on second though I think I will just verbally add myself to the ranks of this thread 😛 😛 😛

I was one of them who reported my excitment and enthusiasm about two months ago, when I reached a non-sexual climax for the very first time, simply by being tickled on my underarms. Next to my neck, they are the most intense erogenous zone on my body. There are few sensations in this world that can compete with the delicious feeling of having your underarms lighty tickled.

Mimi 😉

Underarms!!! What else can I say? 😛
I just love seeing a woman in a sleeveless top raise her arms so I can view her smooth, silky hollows. I dream of them being extremely vulnerable to tickling. There are times that I just have to find out if they are as ticklish as they look, and most times I am pleasantly rewarded!
I too have noticed that the majority of those on the internet that are into tickling focus on the feet. I am in the minority on this one because I am BIGTIME upper body for tickling and my absolute favorite spot to tickle is the armpit!
Now a question for you all: Does anyone know where I can find some free clips of women being tickled on her smooth armpits (underarms) here on the internet? Free because even though I am not destitute I really cannot afford paying for this pleasure.

Thanks,

[email protected]

MMMM!!

As an old member just wanna express my support an excitement about this topic.
My username makes it clear how I may think😉

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back