• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Women's Feet Thread

One thing that's remarkable: Asians seem to be more into BDSM (i.e. kinky suffering) than us. 😉

We all have our favorites, TKRexx.

tkrexx said:
Must be Saturday night...
Mine is Anna Song, on the far left in the 24th post in this thread. 😛
That sweet, innocent little face plus that sexy bod and legs and those perfect little feet! :shock: :lovestory
What a live in tickle pet she'd make! :happyfloa :twohugs:
DROOL! :sowrong:
(Wipes up with half a roll of paper towels).
Mitch
aka

Funny you should pick that one, Tank...One of my Wife's friends looks ALOT like the lovely Ms. Song, even the near-perfect toes! :woot: Too bad her boyfriend is big enough to make you look like, well, me.

Jeez, Rexx!

tkrexx said:
Funny you should pick that one, Tank...One of my Wife's friends looks ALOT like the lovely Ms. Song, even the near-perfect toes! :woot: Too bad her boyfriend is big enough to make you look like, well, me.
I've been mistaken for a SUMO! How freakin' big IS this guy? :shock:
Mitch

Former Marine, 6'3" and guessing 225#, arms look like my thighs, no neck whatsoever, razor stubble on his forehead...After a certain point, they all look like monsters to me. But I ain't scared of NONE of you ogres. After all, you can't catch me! :imouttahe The sad part is his girlfriend is more ticklish than my Wife, and even admits it. :cry1: Can't you just imagine Anna Song going off on how critically ticklish she is....And her Gigantopithicus boyfriend intently gauging your reaction? :shake:

Gotta say, I am pleasantly surprised to see Anna Ohura here. She's blessed with a huge pair of breasts (perhaps due to the fact she's Eurasian => French father, Japanese mother), and her modelling isn't focused on feet (even though she has tiny cute feet and there are even pictures of her in the pose).

She is, I gotta tell, my favorite Asian model. Julie Baek, while being amateur is nice as well. There are even films about her showering with another Korean woman, where she cannot hold her ticklish laughter by getting carressed.

EDIT: I have added five pics.

- The first two are of of Anna Ohura with three other hot Japanese ladies (she is the far right one, notice that the one next to her takes good care of her feet, an example of how feet remain erotic outside the fetish scene). What I like about Ohura in particular is the way her skin looks dry and soft. She's very carressable and her tiny size makes her cute as well. 🙂

- The last three are of the hot Korean model Sung-Hi Lee.

Last edited:
YOU are THE MAN!

GuldenVleugel said:
Gotta say, I am pleasantly surprised to see Anna Ohura here. She's blessed with a huge pair of breasts (perhaps due to the fact she's Eurasian => French father, Japanese mother), and her modelling isn't focused on feet (even though she has tiny cute feet and there are even pictures of her in the pose).

She is, I gotta tell, my favorite Asian model. Julie Baek, while being amateur is nice as well. There are even films about her showering with another Korean woman, where she cannot hold her ticklish laughter by getting carressed.

EDIT: I have added five pics.

- The first two are of of Anna Ohura with three other hot Japanese ladies (she is the far right one, notice that the one next to her takes good care of her feet, an example of how feet remain erotic outside the fetish scene). What I like about Ohura in particular is the way her skin looks dry and soft. She's very carressable and her tiny size makes her cute as well. 🙂

- The last three are of the hot Korean model Sung-Hi Lee.
All the pics I've ever found of the stunning Ms. Sung Hi Lee, none have ever showed her in bondage! :yowzer: even if it's only symbolic in ribbons that wouldn't really hold even a delicate flower like her, the image is wonderful to see, especially in that highly suggestive, spread-kneed variant of the pose!
Fantastic find man! :evilha:

Two Chinese hotties

- First pic is of Yan Riu in the pose. You can even see how she looks like when laughing.

- The four others are of Tian Fang, another Chinese beauty (just look at her curves).

Last edited:
Gulden! Thx for the assist. Some seriously sexy pics ya brought! :bowing:

Thank you. I admit to often visit this thread and it's nice to see so many great pictures bundeled in one thread under one category. 🙂

OUTSTANDING! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

I loved the nylon sole pics! :wub: Then again, I always love nylon sole pics!
Unusual for me - I loved some of the bare foot pics too!

I only had time to look at the last three pages of this thread (9-11), but I'll be back to finish it!

Looks like a little foot-party happening...Wish I could have attended! 😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back