• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Leaf!

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done because someone dared you to?

Oh boy... lol. Well let's see... I'm dating myself here, but does anyone remember Eddie the Eagle from the Calgary Winter Olympics in 1988? 😀 Let's just say he inspired some of us to do some VERY stupid things, lol.

We had this giant hill in a ravine nearby and I was dared to go straight down, on cross-country ski's and hit the ramp at the bottom :shock: Somehow I was successful in not breaking my neck and I made a semi successful jump only to nearly crash into the back of the nearby house 😀 Yeah, that was pretty stupid, lol :rotate:

I see from your pics that you like to swim. Why is that? 😀

I LOVE to swim! 😀 I don't know why exactly, but I was practically born in the water, lol. My parents had me in the "water babies" program, then I was actually a competetive swimmer for many years until I went to highschool.

We have a family cottage on a lake up north and I just love the water :wub:

Oh boy... lol. Well let's see... I'm dating myself here, but does anyone remember Eddie the Eagle from the Calgary Winter Olympics in 1988? 😀 Let's just say he inspired some of us to do some VERY stupid things, lol.

We had this giant hill in a ravine nearby and I was dared to go straight down, on cross-country ski's and hit the ramp at the bottom :shock: Somehow I was successful in not breaking my neck and I made a semi successful jump only to nearly crash into the back of the nearby house 😀 Yeah, that was pretty stupid, lol :rotate:

Wow.

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done of your own free will? 😀

😀

Stupid things we do for fun eh? Well... this was REALLY stupid, lol. Cottage is on an island and I was up in the winter for the weekend with a couple friends. The ice wasn't the greatest that year. An important hockey game (Leafs vs. Red Wings, Tom 😉) at the time was going to be on and not having cable on the island, we couldn't get it.

Sooooo... being as bright as we were, we decided to take our snowmobiles to town to catch the game at the pub. Only problem was, the ice conditions as they were, we had to travel thru a lot of slush and work our way around open water to get there :shock:

Somehow we made it, soaking wet... and a friend in town was nice enough to let us stay at their place for the night, change our clothes and get warm, LOL. Yep, that was stupid! :facepalm:

But at least the Leafs won 😀

What would be your favorite childhood movie?

That's a toss up between Superman and Star Wars... I remember seeing both in the theater and just being in total awe! 😀

I was just a little guy, but hell I wanted to fly like Superman, lol!

Ah yes! Anything that has John Williams Score has to be good! Right...Right...*Coughs* Star Wars Prequels...*Coughs, Coughs*...Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

Do you have a favorite Sports movie?

Did you not see the question I posted?

I didn't see it there before, no! :wow: LOL

Favourite sports movie..... gonna have to go with Miracle (the one about the Miracle on Ice US Olympic hockey team) 😀 What a great story and the movie was very well done.

Close second would be the Hurricane and of course, Rocky 😀

I have been watching the baseball game tonight. Did the Leafs finally win?

I have been watching the baseball game tonight. Did the Leafs finally win?

No... they blew it again 🙁 I was so depressed afterwards I forgot there was a baseball game... what's the score??

The score sucked. Oh well. I guess it is on to Anaheim. Great game though.

Yeah... just saw that! Unfortunate error for sure! :wow:

:thumbsup:

Democrats, Republicans, or other? 😀

If I were in the US, I guess I"d be a Democrat... but since I'm in Canada, I guess that makes me a Liberal? I dunno, our politics are screwy here 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back