• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Leaf!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to say that. Did you see the game?

Last edited:
When I was young I had a gun. I shot a rabbit on accident once while shooting at a target on the ground. I have never shot a gun again. I was devestated.

Do you have any siblings?

I was driving one night up north and hit a racoon... I stopped and saw the babies scurry away... :cry1:

I am the oldest of three... one younger brother and my sister is the baby... still, lol 😀

What's your favorite show on TV currently?

My favourite current show would have to be Dexter 😀 Though I really enjoyed True Blood. Damn those HBO shows are good... I was hooked on Sopranos, Six Feet Under and Entourage for sure!

I can't say I"m not a fan of it 😀 Though I'm pretty clueless when it comes to that, I'd need guidance, haha 😉

Do you think of pancakes and maple syrup everytime you see your Leafs play?

As a matter of fact, I do in a way, lol 😀 They're so bloody awful lately, it looks like they're skating thru syrup while the opposition skates circles around them 😛 LOL

Can't say I've had such visions of grandeur.... yet 😉 Do you think I should? :xpulcy:

Yes, yes I do! It would make my revolt much easier :neenerneener:

Do you think tickle vids with whipped cream and chocolate involved are tacky?

Then we shall rule!!!! 😀 :rockon:

I don't think I've ever seen one with that, actually :wow: Sounds interesting to me! 😀 I assume it would involve lots of "lickling"? 😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back