• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Leaf!

I was too, but I think they're making it into an Online game, just called 'The Old Republic.'

Have you ever stood on the glass floor of the CN Tower?

Yeah... not sure how well that will go over... I'd much rather it be a regular RPG again 🙁

I have stood on that glass floor before.... freaky!!! :scared: The elevator ride up is also freaky, lol! Have you been?

What's your wildest alcohol fueled escapade? If you can recall it, that is! 😛

Hahaha!!! Who me? 😀 :twohugs:

There are too many to pin down to one escapade, but here goes 😛 That would have to be my 23rd birthday when I was in college.... was a CRAZY night! :beer: The evening started with dinner and drinks at a local pub with a bunch of my good friends from the college.... they were feeding me drinks all night and then, the ladies too, took me to a ripper joint :shock: It was all good until I heard over the loud speaker "THERE'S A BIRTHDAY BOY HERE TONIGHT!!!" :banghead:

The rest is classified 😛 LOL

I am well, up every day, here, at 5:30 AM. I am retired however my boss is still working and I make her breakfast every morning (weekend).

Do you live in the Toronto area?

I am well, up every day, here, at 5:30 AM. I am retired however my boss is still working and I make her breakfast every morning (weekend).

Do you live in the Toronto area?

Nice! 🙂 I lived in Toronto for years, but now I'm closer to Niagara Falls... which is a little over an hour's drive from the city.

Been thru there a couple of times, very nice area.

What is your favorite drink?

I like it... its nice not to have to fight the city traffic every day, that's for sure!

My favourite beer is Double Diamond (sadly I can't find it anywhere here anymore 🙁) and I love iced tea

Do you know that a team is never "out" until they are totally out of it. There is always hope.

Do you know that a team is never "out" until they are totally out of it. There is always hope.

Thanks my friend! 😀 I'm used to the abuse I get for being a Leafs fan... I'm sure it will pay off one of these days! :fingerscrossed:

You can imagine I am a Wings fan but the Wings had a 40 year wait also.

do you play hockey on a team?

True enough! As did the Rangers... Chicago actually have an exciting young team and its been a LONG time for them too!

I don't actively play on a team now, but I do enjoy playing pick-up with my buddies from time to time 😀

I have never seen a live game and saw my first one when I was moved from Kentucky to Detroit area, so it isn't my favorite sport but it is interesting.

They are having a Munch in Dec. on the 12th, maybe you can check your schedule?

What is ice wine?

:facepalm2: Ice wine is not worth tasting.... trust me 😉

They call it ice wine because they pluck the grapes well after frost... frozen grapes, yup. And then they do the typical wine grape smashing thingy and voila!!! You have ice wine! :yayzorz:

Its FAR too sweet for my liking, lol

Leaf my friend. Have you ever been to a club to go dancing?

Several! 😀 :dancingsheep:

Not the world's greatest dancer by any stretch, but I think I've outgrown the club scene to a degree, lol... what's the word for a male cougar? 😀

Truth be told, I think its a lot of fun, if you are with the right people 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back