• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask an Angel... even if she refuses to answer!

^lol, I'd never do that :jester:

Hockey is soon!!!! :bounce:

Yeah right. :flatstare:

How would you not have to choose? Both at the same time? Jeez! Demanding much! 😀 😛

Lol, I would prefer the foot massage me thinks, unless I had a headache or something. Should massages help with that. But I would take the shoulder massage on a day where I just wasn't feeling like I wanted to be tickled. Yes, I have those days believe it or not. :jester: Sometimes I'm just really overstimulated and if someone tickles me, it's not going to make for a happy Angel. 😛

How good of a massage do you GIVE?

As awesome as ya want them to be! I actually get really good feedback and I think it's because I'm a people pleaser. Which means, I'm gonna do my best to make sure you feel super awesome!

Considering you are one of the most super awesome people ever that is not hard to believe.

How did you become so amazingly fantastic?

Considering you are one of the most super awesome people ever that is not hard to believe.

How did you become so amazingly fantastic?

Awww Vlad, that was so super sweet my friend!!! :twohugs: :aww:

Thank you for thinking so. But.........I am just me. 😛

Ocean scented oils? seriously? I'd go for the strawberry scented kind of oil...after all, that's one of, if not the sweetest scent of all scents 😀

Speaking of scents, what is your all time favorite scent/smell Angel?

Do you know that I can't wait to receive what you described above? :cheesy:

Did you also know that Chico is giving me the weirdest look right now? :jester:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back