• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
*Walks to the porch, tray in hand...and delivers this fine breakfast with love!*

--Ketchup included-- 😛

If you could spend one week anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Thanks, babe. I'm starving. 😀 :hungry:

-- Anywhere where *all* of my friends can gather for a week. :wub:

Favorite alcoholic beverage?

Vodka Punch. 😀

How does Jo like her steak?

I'm not a big steak girl but when I do get it, I get it well done or medium well. :drool:

George Carlin and Jeff Dunham. :juggle:

What do you think of Brian Regan?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v8GMFkc3iSA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v8GMFkc3iSA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

How about yourself? What do you have planned on this fine Thursday?

Oh yeah...and how were those eggs?

<marquee behavior="alternate"><marquee width="150">😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 </marquee></marquee>

What is the meaning of life? 😱

If something bad happens to you and it's bad enough that you die; then you're going to die.

Favorite George Carlin routine?

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHVTYWTb8Nw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHVTYWTb8Nw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Have you ever thrown eggs at a screaming child?

Not yet. 😛

How about yourself? What do you have planned on this fine Thursday?

Oh yeah...and how were those eggs?

I take Spawn to school after lunch and right now I'm making fish sticks and rice. 😀 Other then that; nothing else really planned. 🙂

Favorite sandwich? D:

Turkey breast with lettuce, mayo and fine shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese.

Oooooooooor toasted peanut butter and jelly.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR peanut butter and jelly on 2 ego waffles.

Hnnnnguhhhhhhhh. :drool:

I take Spawn to school after lunch and right now I'm making fish sticks and rice. 😀 Other then that; nothing else really planned. 🙂

Sounds like quite a peaceful afternoon! 😀

Okay...since you started the thread...what is your fav, most memorable moment from the 90's...?

When Spawn takes over the world, would you put in a good word for me so I don't get killed with all the other assholes?

Horrid. Although I flew out to North Carolina about a month ago and oddly that wasn't too bad. I think it's the turbulence that screws with me.

^I remember reading your thread in the General Section, did they have to board you Kicking & Screaming?^:panic::jester:

I've never had toasted PB&J, but it sounds lovely. 😀

Do you want to get married someday? If so, where's your perfect honeymoon spot?

Ok, I'll spare the hair questions...

So, what's your favorite scary movie?

Sounds like quite a peaceful afternoon! 😀

Okay...since you started the thread...what is your fav, most memorable moment from the 90's...?

It is! I just made blue-berry muffins. Want one? 😀

-- All the TV shows from the 90's, I'd have to say. That's definitely what I miss the most. 🙁

When Spawn takes over the world, would you put in a good word for me so I don't get killed with all the other assholes?

LOL! You better believe it, babe. :bubbleheart:

^I remember reading your thread in the General Section, did they have to board you Kicking & Screaming?^:panic::jester:

LOL..Noooooo. I went willingly. It wasn't too bad. A few rough spots, but altogether good. :bowing:

I've never had toasted PB&J, but it sounds lovely. 😀

Do you want to get married someday? If so, where's your perfect honeymoon spot?

Been there, done that, got the pricey wedding gown to prove it.

I'm never getting married again. 🙂

Ok, I'll spare the hair questions...

So, what's your favorite scary movie?

Hmmmm. I love 'em all. Even if I'm easily freaked out. 😀

Do you plan on going to see the latest installment of the SAW saga when it comes out this Halloween? (That's Saw 6 for those who read this and didn't know the number of movies in the series)

Do you plan on going to see the latest installment of the SAW saga when it comes out this Halloween? (That's Saw 6 for those who read this and didn't know the number of movies in the series)

Naw. I'll probably just wait until it comes to DVD. -- Don't really go to the movies anymore. :popcorn:

How does one violate lawns?

This way: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back