• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything....within reason :D

Tickle Me Now!!

TMF Poster
I don't know you and you all don't know me. So, I figured I'd help you out in the getting to know me part by posting my own questionaire thread. Here you can ask me ANYTHING (within reason) you want 😀

the hollywood brother loves this thread and gives you your props for being so open to the tickle world

What is the average airspeed velocety for an unladen swallow?

Do you like Italian women as much, or more than I do? (Ah...Ginevra....)

Why did it flood here on wednesday afternoon and why were we without power last night for eight hours, which in turn i must ask..why did it mess up the computer date, year and time??

Why did they cancel Drawn Together, and when will it pull a "Family Guy" or "Futurama" and make it back onto the air?

THIS is important! 😀

Hiya TMN!

So, let's see......what kind of music do you like?

I am eclectic when it comes to music...I love ALL kinds from Alternative to Techno 😀

the hollywood brother loves this thread and gives you your props for being so open to the tickle world

Thank you so much, my brotha! 😀

Truth or Dare

...I just had to,lol.

If I felt a bit timid, I'd go for the truth. If I was openly hyper (and a lil drunk, too lol) I'd choose dare.

What is the average airspeed velocety for an unladen swallow?

I have no clue.... :huh

Do you like Italian women as much, or more than I do? (Ah...Ginevra....)

I love all women, it don't matter to me what their nationality, religion, economic standpoint, political position, or sexuality for that matter.

Why did it flood here on wednesday afternoon and why were we without power last night for eight hours, which in turn i must ask..why did it mess up the computer date, year and time??

Allow me to answer this question with a question... where do you live and is it near the east coast with the tropical depression heading this way?

As far as the computer is concerned, is it plugged into a surge protector or just a power outlet cause that could be the reasoning behind you losing your information....

Who stole the Kieshka?

I DID! :stickout HAHAHA!!! Try and catch me! 😀

Why did they cancel Drawn Together, and when will it pull a "Family Guy" or "Futurama" and make it back onto the air?

THIS is important! 😀

I'm guessing they ran out of ideas for shows of Drawn Together. As far as it getting back on air, maybe in late-night reruns....sorry :cry

Should we be upset that you stole the Kieshka? If we catch you do we get to tickle you?

:cool

I don't know if you should be upset or not, apparently the user who posted the question is.

If you catch me, yes you get to tickle me anywhere you want! 😀

Do you walk to school or carry your lunch? And what's the difference between an orange?

Allow me to answer this question with a question... where do you live and is it near the east coast with the tropical depression heading this way?

As far as the computer is concerned, is it plugged into a surge protector or just a power outlet cause that could be the reasoning behind you losing your information....

I live in southwest West Virginia..Huntington..and ya we've been getting the wonderful depression..

the computer hmm..it's hooked up to a hard drive..and then to the outlet?? i turned off the internet last night before bed, but left the harddrive on..which i don't do as a rule..now usually when the power goes out, the harddrive turns off and then DOES NOT turn back on, unless manually done..this time, after an eight hour power outage..when i got up this morning the computer was on..😱 and hubby hadn't turned it on..and now not only is the time wrong..but the year and month are set back six years, before i got the damn thing..lol

I live in southwest West Virginia..Huntington..and ya we've been getting the wonderful depression..

the computer hmm..it's hooked up to a hard drive..and then to the outlet?? i turned off the internet last night before bed, but left the harddrive on..which i don't do as a rule..now usually when the power goes out, the harddrive turns off and then DOES NOT turn back on, unless manually done..this time, after an eight hour power outage..when i got up this morning the computer was on..😱 and hubby hadn't turned it on..and now not only is the time wrong..but the year and month are set back six years, before i got the damn thing..lol

LOL! strange computer. Anyways, my advice is, before the next storm, go to your local Circuit City, Office Depot, or any other place that sells electric equipment and buy a surge protector, that way when the next storm and power outage hits, your information won't be missing or screwed up beyond recognition...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back