• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything....within reason :D

Oh her? She's a tickling monkey. She's here to make me laugh whenever I'm having a bad day or whenever she feels like being playful...either way, I'm getting tickled 😀

I believe that God is a woman just because woman is responsible for creation and God is the Creator of All...so it fits.

If god is a giant seahorse that swims through space; you're fucked.

How long is a "parsec"?
Just under 31 trillion kilometres (about 19 trillion miles), or about 3.26 light-years. (Wikipedia'd it 😀 )

Here's one for you. Can you explain what a parsec is without looking it up? 😀

Very simple! :stickout

Parsec is a phrase merged into a portmanteau; Parallax of one arc second. Parallax is best explained as a perceived "displacement" of an object when viewed from another angle. An easy way to demonstrate this is by holding up the index finger of each hand in front of your face; one near and one further away. Close one eye, and keep the other open. Then switch them. This is parallax. Arc seconds are measured at 1/3600th of a degree.

😀

Can you explain what purplestyle just explained in terms that even a kindergartner can understand?

Parsec is a phrase merged into a portmanteau; Parallax of one arc second. Parallax is best explained as a perceived "displacement" of an object when viewed from another angle. An easy way to demonstrate this is by holding up the index finger of each hand in front of your face; one near and one further away. Close one eye, and keep the other open. Then switch them. This is parallax. Arc seconds are measured at 1/3600th of a degree.

SOMEONE GET OUT THE BIBLE! PS IS TALKING IN TONGUES AGAIN!

(gets out the holy water)

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YE!

sorry PS...couldn't resist. ^_~ :stickout

SOMEONE GET OUT THE BIBLE! PS IS TALKING IN TONGUES AGAIN!

(gets out the holy water)

sorry PS...couldn't resist. ^_~ :stickout

HAIL SATAN! :reddevil: :evilthoughts: :devil2: AND CHOCOLATE! :stickout

I don't think your penis will grow if your thread stays bumped to the top.

my bad broski i forgot my question... whens the last time you shit your pants?

What's a 10-letter word for crater creator?
I have no clue :unsure
Heard in a TV episode:

"What's a 10-letter word for 'crater creator'?"

"Arctangent."

No explanation was given, and the answer on the surface makes no sense to me.

The best answer I could come up with was nitropenta, but that's a bit of a cheat because nitropenta is a German word. But it is the name of a high explosive, and high explosives are certainly good for making craters.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back