• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

Hello, Space Bauhinia. Have you seen any good movies lately? 😀

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

I not seen any movies lately 🙁 Widdle baby trees dont get out much 🙁

Happy 4TH Of July. 😀

Happy 4th Of July. :usa: :rainbowbounce:

Hello, Space Bauhinia. Have you read any books lately? 😀

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

I read The Emotional Life of Plants. Its only book I seen says widdle baby plants and trees have feelings. 🙂 Which is true of course. 😀

You should ask Kurch to show you movies on a TV right where you are. 😀 😛

Ooooooooooooooo that sounds like fun. :happyhop: I like doing thing with Daddy. :bounce: You think I could sit on his lap and lick some Miracle Gro lollipops while we watch? :bounce:

Hello Space Bauhinia, after being away for a while... would it be acceptable to simply say HELLO at the moment? 😀 😀 😱

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Daddy is doing good. His hand is a lot better. He burned it badly trying to help us widdle babies out. :wub:

Hello Space Bauhinia, how many trees is your daddy, Kurch, taking care of right now? 😀 😛

Hello Space Bauhinia, how many trees is your daddy, Kurch, taking care of right now? 😀 😛

hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Daddy has 9 Silk Floss Trees in 3 gallon pots and 4 very widdle baby Silk Floss trees waiting to be transplanted.

Daddy has 15 Bauhinia Trees and 5 widdle baby ones waiting to be transplanted.

Daddy also has 3 widdle baby Cypress trees that are ready for really big pots. 🙂

Wow, that is a lot of trees, Kurch. :bouncybou
I can see that taking care of them all keeps you busy. 😀 😛

Hello Space Bauhinia #13. :hello:

Here are some pix of some trees from my vacation last week. The first two are baby trees. The third are lots of big trees.

Attachments

• babytree1.JPG
    babytree1.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • babytree2.JPG
    babytree2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • bigtrees1.JPG
    bigtrees1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Ah, I had never even heard of a Blue Jacaranda tree before your post. 😀 😛

Its a very nice tree, perfect for Southwest Gardens. It is native to Argentina much like the Silk Floss trees i am growing.

Hello Space Bauhinia #13. :hello:

Here are some pix of some trees from my vacation last week. The first two are baby trees. The third are lots of big trees.

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

WOW. Very nice trees. :bounce: Thanks :ty: for sharing the pictures. :wub: I hope I can be as big and beautiful as those trees one day. Daddy says not to rush things and says I am still pretty young.

Hello Space Bauhinia, how many years will it take until you are a full-grown tree? 😀 😛

Hello Space Bauhinia, what do you take when you have colds? 😀 😀 😱

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

When I iz sick Daddy gives me Superthrive. Its a special vitamin mixture for widdle baby plants. :wub:

Hello Space Bauhinia, how many years will it take until you are a full-grown tree? 😀 😛

For some trees it can take a long time since I iz a tropical trees it likely will only take about 10 years.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back