• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

Mr Pine Tree likes when widdle squirrels and widdle birdies use him to nest. He feels its part of his job to help widdle animals. He is a good tree. 😀
Yes, he is a wonderful tree. 😀 😛
Has your Daddy sung to you lately?

That is a fine song. 😀 😛
How many Silk Floss Trees are there in your Daddy's yard?

Daddy has 11 baby silk floss trees. 🙂

Hello Beautiful Seedling,

How are you today?

I iz good. 🙂 Thanks you for asking :ty: :wub: It was nice day today not too hot, not too cold.

Does your Daddy make use of the seeds from the Silk Floss Trees? 😀 😛

Yes he sells some of them. Others he plants to grow new trees if some of the other ones die.

Daddy has 11 baby silk floss trees. 🙂

Yes he sells some of them. Others he plants to grow new trees if some of the other ones die.

Would a silk floss tree grow here in Central Park or would it die over the winter?
😀 😛

Would a silk floss tree grow here in Central Park or would it die over the winter?
😀 😛

Millie,

These trees would not grow in New York City. But I put a bunch of info on this type of tree, and as a team, I feel we can get pages of questions to ask from this. I had to research that kind of tree because they only grow in southern California. I hope you don't mind me putting info for myself here. This way, I can fill the pages with questions about this type of tree. 😀

With their fat, thorny trunks and branches, tropical-looking foliage, and exotic, hibiscus-like flowers, the floss-silk trees are among the most distinctive ornamental trees for regions where frosts are not severe. Formerly placed in their own genus, Chorisia (and still sold under that name), these showy South American members of the bombax family (Bombacaceae) are closely related to the tropical kapok tree (Ceiba pentandra) and have recently been reclassified within that genus. Like the kapok tree, floss-silk trees have palmate leaves with five-inch-long leaflets and are known for their large seed pods, which contain copious amounts of a cottony fiber that has been used as stuffing in pillows and as insulation in parkas and other cold-weather clothing. Successful in Sunset zones 12-24, they are at their absolute best in the warm, dry climates of Southern California, where they are popular in both public and private landscapes.
2004_OND-BRIGHAM-001.jpg

Millie,

These trees would not grow in New York City. But I put a bunch of info on this type of tree, and as a team, I feel we can get pages of questions to ask from this. I had to research that kind of tree because they only grow in southern California. I hope you don't mind me putting info for myself here. This way, I can fill the pages with questions about this type of tree. 😀

With their fat, thorny trunks and branches, tropical-looking foliage, and exotic, hibiscus-like flowers, the floss-silk trees are among the most distinctive ornamental trees for regions where frosts are not severe. Formerly placed in their own genus, Chorisia (and still sold under that name), these showy South American members of the bombax family (Bombacaceae) are closely related to the tropical kapok tree (Ceiba pentandra) and have recently been reclassified within that genus. Like the kapok tree, floss-silk trees have palmate leaves with five-inch-long leaflets and are known for their large seed pods, which contain copious amounts of a cottony fiber that has been used as stuffing in pillows and as insulation in parkas and other cold-weather clothing. Successful in Sunset zones 12-24, they are at their absolute best in the warm, dry climates of Southern California, where they are popular in both public and private landscapes.
View attachment 508127
Aha, you give longer and more detailed answers than Space Bauhinia #13 does. 😀 😛

😀 😛

They dont like the cold. Especially frost is very bad for them

Millie,

View attachment 508127

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah :cry1: I iz suppose to answer the questions. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh :cry1: Sniff Sniff 🙂

How is your Daddy doing? 🙂

Daddy very stressed out. He got lots to deal with.

Aha, you give longer and more detailed answers than Space Bauhinia #13 does. 😀 😛

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I was suppose to answer the question..... :cry1:

🙂

Last edited:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah :cry1: I iz suppose to answer the questions. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh :cry1: Sniff Sniff 🙂
Yes, it is very sad that Helena has answered the question that I asked you. 🙁
I now know why there are no silk floss trees here in Central Park. 😀 😛

Do you like having silk floss trees there with you?

Yes, it is very sad that Helena has answered the question that I asked you. 🙁
I now know why there are no silk floss trees here in Central Park. 😀 😛

Do you like having silk floss trees there with you?

Thanks you :ty: Daddy said I could answer all the questions myself. Daddy trust me a lot. :wub:

Yes they iz very nice. They help me when its hot by shading me. I help them when its cold by shielding them from the frost. Widdle trees always try to help one another. 🙂

Thanks you :ty: Daddy said I could answer all the questions myself. Daddy trust me a lot. :wub:

Yes they iz very nice. They help me when its hot by shading me. I help them when its cold by shielding them from the frost. Widdle trees always try to help one another. 🙂
It is great that you trees help each other. 😀 😛
What trees are now closest to you?

No The neighbors are not very tree or birdie friendly 🙁 Not many people like my Daddy. :wub:
It is very sad that your Daddy's neighbors don't love trees and birds. 🙁
How close are the neighbors' houses to your Daddy's house?
😀 😛

It is very sad that your Daddy's neighbors don't love trees and birds. 🙁
How close are the neighbors' houses to your Daddy's house?
😀 😛

Yea :iagree: We need more people like Daddy. 😀

Pretty close. Daddy sometimes has to worry that they dont hurt some of his trees.

Yea :iagree: We need more people like Daddy. 😀

Pretty close. Daddy sometimes has to worry that they dont hurt some of his trees.
That is a shame that they are so close. 🙁
Do the neighbors have any trees on their properties?
😀 😛

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back