• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunt Tickling

SmashTV1

TMF Poster
I've got loads of stories involving tickling my aunt, who loves getting her feet tickled. They're originally from the Mousepad, so there's some emphasis on feet, but I was wondering if anyone else had some aunt stories.

Here's my first, from when I was 11 years old:

I've had an active interest in stocking feet for as long as I can remember; I don't know why, I couldn't tell you how I just knew that I felt very strange in my tummy at an early age whenever a woman walked around the house, or was shown on the television, in stocking feet. I can remember feeling this way when I saw the David Copperfiled trick with Catherine Bach, and not only did he get her shoes off, but he also (supposedly) gave her a foot tickle. My tickle fetish didn't come along until later, as I was just happy looking at stocking feet. For years, this was all I could do, until one year, we went to visit my aunt in Scotland (I'm English, by the way).

My nan was staying with us for a fortnight or so, about a month before we were due to visit my aunt. I wasn't that bothered about it to begin with, until, for some reason, my nan happened to mention that my aunt loved to have her feet tickled.

HELLO!!!!!!!

As soon as I heard that, I couldnt wait to get there! I hadn't seen my aunt in years, so I didn't know quite how I was going to achieve it, but I did know that I would have a fortnight of staying there to find out!

Now, my aunt is an attractive blonde haired woman, who, at the time, always wore a blue nurse type uniform, and white tights. She would walk around either in open toes flat sandal style slippers, or just in stocking feet!! I was in my element! Plus, my aunt has a heart of gold, and so she didn't object to myself and my sister demanding her time! It was absolutely superb, but just one thing: how to tickle her feet? I didn't want to appear odd, and I certainly didn't want to get into trouble, so I just waited, looking at her white stocking feet whenever I got the chance. I'd often get to see her soles, as she'd be kneeling down, or she'd be playing with her shoes under the table. It was fantastic, a whole new world was finally opening itself up for me!

But how to tickle her?

In the end, it was my sister (3 years younger than me) who solved my problem, by tickling my aunt's feet while she sat down. My aunt just looked at her and smiled, saying how much she enjoyed it. Well, that was all I needed to hear. I turned around, and also began to tickle her feet for her, a slow, gentle tickling, just to relax her. Back then, this was enough for me, just to be touching her wonderful, smooth, dainty white stocking feet!! It was fantastic, and for the rest of the holiday, my aunt's feet weren't left untouched!

My parents would often go out for the evening, my uncle would be working late, my cousins weren't interested in two little kids, so it was me, my sister and my aunt. I'd instigate reasons to tickle, stroke, massage and rub her feet every night, and my aunt certainly wasn't complaining!!

At one point, I tickled her feet with her legs resting on my shoulders, and on another, we even pretended to open a beauty salon, with my aunt as the customer, and as my sister played with her hair, I paid all my attention to her feet for about half an hour or so. At one point, she even said that ticking was more relaxing than massaging, after I'd given her the option of which to have. I even complained to her for wearing white tights all the time, and not black ones!!

Now that I remember it, I can recall being on the sofa with my aunt, the rest of the family in the room, watching some holiday slides. My aunt had kicked off her slippers, and as I was sitting very close to her, and the lights were out, I gingerly moved my foot over to hers, just gently touching it. I'm not sure if she noticed or not, but she did adjust her seating position slightly so that she was closer to me!!! She later went out of the room to get a drink, at which point her slippers went on, but as soon as she came back, they came off again.

Maybe she had me sussed at the age of 11, who knows? All I know is that my aunt, like many of us here, is responsible for igniting my unfulfilled foot fetish in ways that still carry on today! She's responsible for the birth, the indulgence throughout various intervals of my teenage years. I'll talk about my later experiences at other times, but for now, I hope you've all enjoyed this one.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Generally minor on adult or vice versa isn't allowed...but...

This is a great story! Besides, it seems completely harmless to be sure.

I for one would love to hear more experiences! 🙂

The story is OK as long as your aunt was 17 or under at the time, so we can assume that she was since it doesn't say otherwise.

MistressValerie said:
The story is OK as long as your aunt was 17 or under at the time, so we can assume that she was since it doesn't say otherwise.

Aha. Creative thinking. The ultimate work-around.

I love your aunt stories, Smash. (I'll bet you already knew that!) You are so lucky to have an aunt who enjoys this! I have a favorite aunt I love dearly, but she won't let me near her feet! (*sigh!*)

Please post some more of your tales. I haven't read anything of your tickle adventures of late. When was the last time you were able to tickle her?

Say.... anyone else on here as lucky as Smash?

People (and mods) remember one thing: Tickling is not necesarily a "sexual" thing for everybody. There are some "strange" persons that find tickling stimulant and relaxing in a different sort of ways. So, the fact that he is tickling his aunt doesn't make this post offensive, regardless the woman was an adult or not.

On the other side, very good work.

Thanks all;for the record, my aunt was **** at the time. Is this okay, I don't want to cause any hassle....

Anyway, without further ado, here's one featuring my aunt from when I was 12 years old. I had been tickling my aunt's feet for about a year or so at this point (well, this was actually my second major chance to get her, as she lives some distance away). We were visiting her, and I was left in the front room with her, my sister and my great uncle. I was cuddling up to my aunt on the sofa, and she was wearing a blue shirt, dark blue blouse, dark blue/ purple tights and pink slippers (it was 1987, come on!). She was curled up on the sofa with her legs under her, giving me great access to her feet. Her slippers, which never came off throughout, were of the open toed/mule variety, which showed off plenty of her foot.

Anyhow, as I knew how she loved having her feet tickled and massaged, I slowly began to stroke her foot. I wasn't really into tickling then, just touching stocking feet was more than enough for me. Anyhow, she was talking to my great uncle non stop, and she said nothing when my fingers made contact with her feet, but began cuddling me tighter, so I knew she must have been enjoying it. I was in heaven, having tickled her white stocking feet endlessly the year before. Right now, though, I must have tickled her feet for about an hour or so, before I looked down and realised that I'd been tickling her instep and not her sole!!!!!

I was devastaed, as I thought I'd not made much impact on her feet, especially as I thought I'd been getting her sole throughout! Never mind, let's chalk it up to experience....I've got a couple more aunt stories from my youth, but these are best saved for another time. Always like to keep my audience hanging on...!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, l just read Valerie's post, I admit to misreading it at first. Since the majority of these take place when I was under 18, maybe it's best I don't post them, even though they're all totally clean....?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Oh, Seeker, I posted on the mousepad about my last aunt experience. It's not great, but it's on there. Hope this helps, fella.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

?

Far be it for me to rebel or cause a fight, but as my aunt is older, does this mean I am unable to post any more stories? I only ask, as I would have though that minor/adult tickling (not the other way round) was totally okay. Is this not the case? It wasn't sexual as such, just more of a 'first time' effect.

Happy to abide by any rules.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Seems harmless. I've seen really disgusting stuff on the net. This is not like that. And she obviously had no ill intent.

SmashTV said:
Far be it for me to rebel or cause a fight, but as my aunt is older, does this mean I am unable to post any more stories? I only ask, as I would have though that minor/adult tickling (not the other way round) was totally okay. Is this not the case? It wasn't sexual as such, just more of a 'first time' effect.

Happy to abide by any rules.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
I didn't make the rule, and I'm not entirely certain why it was made, but the admin does not want any adult/minor or minor/adult tickling stories to be posted, so I assume he has a good reason.

The exact rule is:
TickleTheater said:
Any story involving an adult/minor tickling relationship will be deleted from this forum. An adult is defined as any person(s) 18 years or older, and a minor is defined as any person(s) under the age of 18.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=2124

Best regards,

Miglan said:
Tickling is not necesarily a "sexual" thing for everybody. There are some "strange" persons that find tickling stimulanting and relaxing in different sorts of ways.
On TMF, Dave2112 posted a terrific analogy about tickling from my point of view.

Tickling is like kissing.
You kiss your kids and you kiss your parents.
You also kiss your wife/husband or girl/boyfriend.
You might even under some circumstances kiss relatives and close friends of the same sex...

In each instance a kiss means something different to you.
The same is true of tickling, unless you need therapy. :weird:

Please post some more, Smash. Like the mod said, your stories do not indicate that your aunt was over eighteen when you were a lad. And once you turned eighteen, as long as you don't say she was a minor there's still no problem.

This story was magnificent. Please write more stories that you said you had about you tickling your aunts feet.

Okay, here they come...

Okay, here's an aunt story from when I was 14. I hope you enjoy it!

First, some background. At the time, my aunt was in charge of an old people's residential home, and she lived on site. One of the people she was looking after was my nan (!), as she was getting a bit old, and it seemed easier for her to be cared for both professionally and emotionally by her own daughter. While we were visiting, myself and my parents would always pop down the hall to visit her before and after we went out.

This particular day, we had been walking an awful lot around an outdoor market. My aunt had been with us, and while we were sitting down for a burger, I'd noticed her slipping her white stocking feet in and out of her shoes. Because of this, I desperately wanted to play with her feet as soon as we got back, but had no idea how I'd achieve it while my parents and sister were around. This thought stayed with me all the way home, as did the image of my aunt's dancing stocking feet.

However, my problems were soon solved for me!! Upon our arrival back at the flat, my parent's announced that they were going to visit my nan. My aunt was going to stay at the flat, though. When my sister announced that she was going to go with my parents, I knew I had to stay with my aunt, as this could be my only chance!! My parents were fine with that, as was my aunt, and so, my plan was underway!!

We sat down in the front room, my aunt and I, just talking and watching TV. I was in an armchair, and she was alongside me in a rocking chair. She was wearing a white blouse, bottle green trousers, white tights, and had changed into a pair of emerald green slippers. I was thinking of stuff to change the course of the conversation onto feet, but, as if fate wasn't smiling on me enough that day, it smiled on me once more!

Being an attentive woman, my aunt asked if I was comfortable enough in my chair. I said yes, as it was a very plush and deep armchair. To keep the conversation, flowing, I asked if she was comfortbale. She said yes, but complained that her feet always got stuck when she was in the rocking chair.....

YES!

This was my chance! An opening in the conversation, all alone with my aunt....there was no time like the present! I went for it...

'....oh, right. Speaking of feet, do you still like having yours tickled?'

There. I'd said it. I'd blurted it out very fast, but I'd said it! My heart raced as I waited for my aunt's response...

'Oh, yes, very much so!!'

There was only one thing left to do. Strike while the iron's hot, Smash!!

' Would you like to have them tickled?", I asked, trying to keep my voice natural.

She laughed, her head leaning back, and shuffled her feet out of her slippers. They were all mine!!! She placed her feet on the edge of my knee, such was the way we were sitting. I began tickling the soles of her stocking feet, that wonderful material at my fingertips!! As I was about to start stroking the whole of her foot, she warned me that she had a verucca, and asked that I be careful of it.

Perfect....

You see, this gave me the excuse to swing myself around, under the pretence of 'seeing' whereabouts I was tickling her feet, and to avoid her verucca. It was also the first time that I had her feet in my lap!!!

It was incredible, this woman, my first proper indulgence in tickling stocking feet, was lying there, in a trance, as my fingers danced over her stocking soles. I looked at her while I did so, to see a great big smile on her face, as she reached almost a dreamlike quality!! I had a big smile on my face as well, as I was living one of my dreams!!! It was wonderful, I went up her soles, traced her insteps, stroked her heels, it was heavenly! At one point, my aunt slumped even further back in her chair, saying it was 'Bliss'!!!

For us both!!!

Sadly, all good things had to come to an end, and all too soon, my family came back from my nan's. I think they saw me tickling my aunt's feet when they came in, I honestly can't remember if they did, or if I'd stopped in time. However, the fact that I'd had another taste of her stocking feet only made me hungry for more!!!

Thankfully, I wouldn't have to wait for long....

Hope you enjoyed it, people! More to follow soon!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This story take place a few days after the last one. I was in heaven, having had the pleasure of my aunt's stocking feet in my lap. I desperately wanted it to happen again, but if it wasn't to be, then at least I'd had one memory to savour!!!

Anyway, this particular day, my parents were out of the house with my sister. My aunt and uncle were both at work, and, seeing as how I was too lazy to go with my parents, I was stuck at home with the TV for company. It was getting towards lunch when my aunt came in from work, as she was herself on a lunchbreak. I hadn't expected her back, and so it was a pleasant surprise, especially as it meant that we would be alone again!!

She was wearing a black cardigan, white blouse, black and white checked skirt, white tights and black heels. She said hello, asked me if I wanted any lunch, and set about making us both sandwiches. While she was in the kitchen, my mind worked feverishly overtime; I had to have a plan, but didn't know what to do this time!! Maybe she'd take her shoes off of her own accord, and I could offer to massage her feet for her, without looking strange? Or, just maybe she'd ask me to do it for her?

What would I do? As I continued to wonder, my aunt came out with the sandwiches, and she settled down with me to watch the television. We sat there, eating and talking, but sadly, her shoes stayed firmly on her feet. I knew I had to do something, but what? Then it came to me, and I knew what I had to do: confront the problem, and be honest! We were silent for a few minutes, then I made up my mind; steeling myself, I took a deep breath, and just came out with it:

'Would you like to have your feet tickled?'

I was so nervous saying it, that I thought for sure that my aunt would find it weird that I'd asked. Instead, she made a noise of agreement and pleasure, and shuffled her feet from her shoes with no objections! My heart was racing very fast at this, as I knew that there was no chance of interruption from my parents!!! I went to go toward her, but had a change of heart. Having had her stocking feet in my lap the previous time, I wanted this experience again!! With that in mind, I grabbed a wooden chair from the dining table, set it in front of my aunt, sat down, and indicated that she place her feet in my lap, which she did!

I began my normal routine of tickling those wonderful stocking feet slowly, enjoying every moment, as my aunt seemed to be. We'd make small talk throughout it, but most of the time there was silence, as my aunt drifted into another world as I gave her stocking feet ultimate pleasure!! I was caressing her feet all over, stroking her soles, scrunching her toes through the reinforced toe band, doodling slow spirals on her heel, stretching my fingertips to full length up and down her instep, it was heavenly!!!

While I was tickling my aunt's feet, she made a comment that she hoped her feet weren't that smelly, as she'd had her shoes on at work all day. I laughed, and said they weren't, and sniffed both her stocking soles from toes to heels and back again!! My aunt let out a laugh, and an 'UGH!!' type noise, and asked why I'd done it. Without thinking, I replied 'Oh, I don't mind, I quite like feet....'

Whoops!!!

My aunt, bless her, took it all in her stride, and just smiled without saying another word. While I felt slightly embarrassed at having said it, I also felt an overwhelming sense of relief!! Plus, seeing as how my aunt seemed fine with things, I carried on tickling away on her stocking feet with no problems!!! At one point, I asked her which part of her feet was the most ticklish, and she mumbled an answer that I didn't understand. I looked up at her, and noticed that I'd sent her to sleep by tickling her feet!!!

I took my chance here, and examined her stocking soles in full detail, being careful to make sure that she wouldn't wake up. Her heels were very soft, her feet quite dainty and petite in general. Her toes were quite small, and the stocking material of her tights condensed the size even more! Dare I say it, she's got almost perfect feet!!!

I snapped out of my gaze, continued with the tickling, but then had to gently wake my aunt up so she wouldn't be late for work!! She woke up, a big smile on her face, and thanked me for tickling her feet. She took her feet out of my lap, and curled up on the chair, as she still had a few minutes before she had to return to work. I sat down next to her, and asked if she was going to put her shoes back on. She said no, so I gave her a quick tickle on her foot once more, to her great delight!!

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and she returned to work! I never got her feet again that holiday, and it would in fact be another seven years before I got near my aunt's feet again!!!

Read on...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The fifth, when I was 21!! Hope that's not off-putting for some...

This night, everyone was in the front room, myself, my parents, and my aunt and uncle. There was conversation, food, drink, laughter, and much merriment, such as it should be at Xmas! Anyhow, while we were all in the room, my aunt, who was lying on the floor, called me over, in a mock 'Come here, Servant' type voice. I asked why, with an idea of what it was to be. I knew what I wanted it to be, anyway!!!

'Come here', she repeated.
'Why? What do you want?', I asked, pretending to be curious and frightened.
'Come here...and rub my feet!'

Yay!!!

As she said it, she slid her shoes off (black suede flats), exposing her lovely black stocking feet to me. I pretended to moan, but inside my heart was doing backflips!!! I could have done without the audience, of course, but I wasn't going to complain!!!

I sat down in between her legs, my back facing her, and began to massage her feet, which was odd, as I normally tickled them straight away. My aunt made a few contented noises, and so I carried on, my fingers rubbing her toes, insteps, heels etc etc. Nobody said anything, so I kept on doing it. However, it was a bit uncomfortable for me, so I took my aunt's feet, lifted them back, and had them going through the gap in my arms where my elbows were bent! Everyone laughed at this, but I was trying not to draw attention to how much I was enjoying it. However....

...I couldn't resist, and gave up the massaging for stroking and tickling her stocking feet instead. My aunt pickedup on this right away, and mentioned that i was tickling her feet, and how good it felt!!! From my vantage point, I could now see my aunt's face, and the look of sheer pleasure on it was wonderful to see!! I also had signs of sheer pleasure, but not on my face!!!

This went on for about fiteen minutes total, and I had to stop it eventually, as I was getting a bit frustrated at enjoying the footplay 100%, but not enjoying it as much as I could with everyone else in the room. When I finished suddenly, my aunt let out a fake moan and began to pout, but gave me a little smile later on when nobody else was looking!!!!

I guess she enjoye it as much as I did!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The sixtyh (I think!!)

That last story was Xmas 96, this was the summer of 1998, and my aunt had come down to visit. Naturally, I was going to try and get a crack at her feet, but with it being summer, the chances of her wearing tights were pretty much zero! As a result, this story details the first, and thus far only time, that I tickled my aunt's bare feet!

I was able to get her on several occassions that summer, in fact, I actually got her on the first day she arrived!! My parents were both pre -occupied (well, asleep, despite it being early evening!!), leaving me and my aunt alone. My mum was upstairs in bed, my dad conked out in the armchair next to us. I can't remember how it began, I may have asked my aunt to rub my neck, as it was genuinely sore. She obliged, and started saying how she loved being rubbed down!

'I love my back done, OH and my FEET!'

I looked at her, and said, 'Well, I know about that, don't I?', and she laughed. As she did, I bent down and picked up her bare feet, with chipped electric blue nail varnish on them, and proceeded to rub and tickle them for her. She sighed a happy sigh, happy to let me do it, and then, with no warning, I let loose on them, my fingers going crayz over her bare soles!!!

She just leaned back into the chair further, and, after about ten seconds more, pulled her feet back and said 'No no, stop it, that's too good!'

WOAH!!!!!!!

So, not only does she love them slow tickled, but fast tickled as well!!! Game on!!!!

I often found myself alone with my aunt that week, and while I didn't always go for her feet, I had one great opportunity which stays in my mind forever. We were talking in the garden, and while she was lying down sunbathing, I gave her a quick spider tickle on her ribs. She flinched, so I apologised and said I'd make it up to her, and began to tickle her feet again. By now, she was sitting up in the chair, so I was at her feet. i tickled them, but she pulled away after a while, saying it 'wasn't fair on me to have to do that'.

I then pulled up the seat, sat opposite her, pulled her bare feet onto my lap, and began to slowly stroke them, but she stopped me again, saying it 'Wasn't a good idea'.

HUH!?!?

All I can think of is that she knew we were both enjoying it, and that it wasn't right. Maybe, maybe not; either way, it didn't stop me from doing it again a year later!!!!

But that's for another time!!

Hope you enjoyed, one and all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The seventh, New Years 1999. It was around this time that we were again visiting my aunt to celebrate New Years Eve in Edinburgh (think Times Square style celebrations). It was all fine and cool, and would eventually lead to me having my greatest ever foot experience. But more on that later...!

In the meantime, we were all sitting in my aunt's house, and due to over crowding, I was sitting on the floor, by my aunt (wonder why, huh?). She was wearing a black and white stripey jumper, blue jeans and black socks. Due to her sweet nature, she's quite a tocuhy person, and had her hands on my shoulders, and occassionally rubbed them.

I had her feet either side of me, but what to do....?

Bearing in mind that this is in a room full of people, all involved in their own conversations, I didn't want to make a scene, so I gently began to knead the soles of her socked feet. I could see her smile out of the corner of my eye, so carried on, but then noticed that she was wearing chocolate brown tights under her socks!!

WOW!

I couldn't hold back the urge, and mentioned something about 'two layers', and then, rather bravely, i thought, peeled off her socks to begin massaging, tickling and stroking her stocking feet. My dad saw the socks come off, and made a reference to foot odour, but that didn't stop me. A few people in the room looked at us, but said nothing, and I continued to pleasure myself and my aunt through footplay. Her feet were gorgeous in her tights, you couldn't see the toes, but they felt very smooth and silky. Best of all, her feet twitched with every move I made, both of them gently bobbing up and down with each stroke!!! I was self conscious, of course, with everyone around me, but I was also lost in the moment!

This only lasted about five minutes, but I loved every single second!!!! It was only to get better a few days after this....but that's for another time!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The eigth, and my all time favourite tickling experience. Enjoy..

So, it's New Year's 1999, maybe the early 21st Century, I don't know. However, it's a few nights after I'd removed my aunt's socks and tickled her chocolate brown stocking feet (see one of my previous posts on this thread). I was due to go home a few days after this incident, and I knew I'd need one decent chance to get my aunt's feet good and proper. But how? The house was full, and we were always all together, so there was no chance! However, luck was once again on my side!!

This particular night, everryone had decided to go out to see a Highland Piper's band patrol through the streets of Edinburgh. Everyone, that is, except for myself and my aunt.....and my mum!!!! Ideas were forming in my mind, but would I be able to execute them? We would see....

Earlier in the day, myself and my aunt had had a brief falling out, nothing major, but to prevent it from causing any ill feeling, I apologised, while my mum was in the bathroom. She was wearing a red jumper, black trousers, jet black tights, and NO SHOES! She laughed when I apologised, and brushed it aside as nothing, so I gave her a big hug, and then knelt down to kiss her black stocking foot! She laughed, and shook me off, telling me to 'Behave', but in a playful way. Anyhow, my mum soon came back, and she lay down on the sofa opposite myself and my aunt, where she soon fell asleep. I knew only one chance would come my way, so, braving both my mum waking up, and my aunt freaking out, I went for it....

As we were watching TV, I manouvered my left socked foot over to my aunt's right stocking foot, which was crossed over her left, and began to gently caress it with my toes, just moving up and down her sole and instep. My aunt laughed, and without looking at me, gently kicked my foot away. I did it again, and this time she offered no resistence, so I carried on playing footsie with her, my toes running up and down her stocking sole, very slowly, and as I looked at my aunt, she had a big grin on her face!! After about five minutes of playing footsie with her, I sat down next to her legs and feet, and began tickling her stocking soles, and then her ankles, toes, heels, insteps, everywhere, no area left untouched, sometimes one foot, sometimes both! My aunt flopped back into her seat, her feet at my pleasure, an even bigger grin on her face this time! I continued tickling for twenty minutes or so, and then I knew what I had to do. In order for this to be perfect, I knew that I could induldge in one of my fantasies, and so, with that, I stopped tickling, sat next to my aunt, and with my left foot, hooked her right foot and bought it up and into my lap!!!! Her left foot followed automatically, and there I was, my aunt's black stocking feet in my lap, a childhood fantasy for 13 years suddenly taking shape, my aunt in wonderland at this pleasure she was receiving, myself in Wonderland at the pleasure I was getting from doing it!

I massged her toes, and just kept looking from her beautiful soles to the dreamy expression on her face, and continued to massage and tickle them for another half hour or so. At this point, my aunt suggested getting a drink, and she went into the kitchen to fix them. I followed, and gave her stocking heels a quick tickle, as well as her ribs!!!! We went back into the lounge, where she just sat and watched the TV again!!!! HUH!?!?!? I wasn't going to stand for that, so I began to play footsie with her again, and again the laugh and the kick! Not to be deterred, I did it again, but this time, she swung her legs over and into my lap!!!!

I proceeded to tickle and massage her feet again, and even attempted to suck her toes, but she giggled and pulled away. I then began to move to her ankles, and suddenly I got very brave, and asked her if she'd like to have her legs tickled. She said yes, and so I put my hands up her trouser legs,and began to gently tickle her stocking knees, her stocking thighs, her stocking calfs, and believe me, the feel of a nylon encased leg is absolutely wonderful!! My aunt was now mesmerised by the tickling, and was in a world of her own; I was in my element, this woman who was the first indulgence in stocking feet tickling for me, now at my pleasure and fingertips! I then moved back down to her feet, and finished off there, as I didn't want to push my luck and get caught when everybody came back. About and hour and a half to two houes after I began playing footsie with my aunt, I finished off with several long, gentle strokes, and that was that.

Bizzarely, my aunt and I have never talked about this; maybe we've never had the chance to, maybe she wants to keep it as 'our secret', I don't know. I often wonder as well, if my mother was actually asleep during that whole time, or if she was pretending. Hopefully, she was asleep!!! I've nver been able to recreate this situation with my aunt again, either; I've tickled her since then, yes, but they's always been risky tickles rather than drawn out ones. Regardless, if I never have another foot experience with a woman in my life ever again, I'll always have this one to look back on with pleasure and pride......!

And there you go people, that was my best ever experience. I hope you enjoyed it, and weren't freaked out by me tickling her legs (I caught abuse for it quite heavily a couple of years ago; I also got acclaim, mind you!!). Hope it was worth the wait as well.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ticklish aunt???? I LOVE IT!!!!

First: Sorry for my english, but I'm south-american, and spanish is my language.
Second: I think the rule involved adult and minor is for the case that an adult takes advantage by tickling a minor. Abuse, in fact.
Third: I love this stories of SmashTV, maybe because I was introduce in tickling as a game with.....my aunt.
Close my eyes and all comes to me: my aunt laying in bed with me (12 years old). I was sleeping (not really, but pretending), looking at her feet (with brown nylons) near my face. She was watching TV, her favorite comedy was began. Then I tickle her feet (only a few moment). So she said: "If I can watch that comedy without interruptions, I gave you my feet for half an hour to do what you want"
I WAS IN HEAVEN.
Finally, the comedy comes to the end, and I have what I want: my aunt´s nyloned feet to tickle and tickle and tickle and tickle once and again.
It was my first TRUE experience in tickling.
So, I love the stories of Smash TV.....and I want to read MORE!!!!!!!

sinclair1961 said:
... "If I can watch that comedy without interruptions, I gave you my feet for half an hour to do what you want"
I am so envious! You and Smash are my heros!

I wish I had relatives like you guys! Mine won't let me within a mile of their stocking feet! (With good reason, of course!)

sinclair1961 said:
Then I tickle her feet (only a few moment). So she said: "If I can watch that comedy without interruptions, I gave you my feet for half an hour to do what you want"
I WAS IN HEAVEN.
Finally, the comedy comes to the end, and I have what I want: my aunt´s nyloned feet to tickle and tickle and tickle and tickle once and again.
It was my first TRUE experience in tickling.
So, I love the stories of Smash TV.....and I want to read MORE!!!!!!!

Cool!! How ticklish was your aunt? Your English is fine, no problems.

Seeker, you're making me blush.... ; )

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back