• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunt Tickling

Nice stories man! I had a couple oppertunites to pull off my aunt, but just didn't get around to it.

Not only ticklish......

Well, you want to know if my aunt is ticklish….oh, yeah.
She’s the most ticklish woman I ever met.
Time goes by, and I never find a woman sooooooo ticklish as she is.
So ticklish and so “involved in the game”, if you understand what I mean.
For example: she understands inmediatly how I like to tickle nyloned feet. Many times she said to me: “Oh, you like my black nylons, don’t you??” “Maybe I use it, if you are a good boy and let me watch TV”
I still remember a entire week when she “experiments” with me: Monday was black nylons, Tuesday was browns, etc. And everyday she look at me, watching my reactions…
When Friday’s comes, she’s wearing…….cuban heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, god!!!! That day I feel that all my prayers was listen………… 😀

Cool!! My aunt also knows of my love of stocking feet, Sinclair, so it's almost our secret. Didn't get to tickle her the last time she was down, but I'll get her again. More stories to follow soon.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I can't wait

Man, I love your stories.
I can't wait the moment to read it.
Post some more, so the "Aunt ticklish club" will be happy!!!

Got these from Google:

Although I never had an Aunt that I tickled, I saw someone's Aunt nearly get
tickled to death. I was maybe around 10 years old at the time. My friends
Aunt, his mother's older sister was between 50 and 52 at the time. She was
watching my friend, his younger brother ( 8 years old) and his sister for the
weekend. Their parents went to a wedding in another state. Although she was
strict, my friend and brother refused to listen to their Aunt Marion. We were
down his basement when we heard the Aunt telling little Ronny to take a bath.
She wanted to watch her program while he wanted to watch his show (forget which
one). She refused to give him the remote control but littlr Ronny grabbed it
from her as we heard the commotion from the stairs. When she grabbed it back
from him they were both laughing. Little Ronny then called his older brother
(my friend Kevin) for assistance. What I saw was amazing !! As their Aunt
turned on her stomachwith her weight to hold onto the remote control, the two
brothers started tickling their Aunt savagely. She tossed and turned yelling
stop, "I'm ticklish". Little Ronny continued to tickled her sides and
underarms, while my friend held her legs down, ripped off her slippers and
raked his nails up and down her soles. She was bucking wildly. She finally
said I give up !!! When they let her up, she was out of breath and sweaty. She
said, I should tell your parents !! My friend Kevin made a motion like he was
going to grab her. She then ran up the stairs with a nervous laugh. My friends
said that their mom used to tickle her older sister all the time. It was the
best tickling I ever visualized !!

And.....

My Aunt is one of the people I would live
to tickle the most.She's one of the most ticklish people I met.Though she
hates being tickled.She's always bumming around my grandma's house watching
tv on her bed in her bedroom.I would lay on the bed with her and be behind
her.When the commercials would come on so she wouldn't complain about
missing the show i would wrap my legs around her and tickle her stomach and
ribs.She would start screaming and stuttering with laughter.It was
great.She's in her 40's.I would some times grasp her feet around my arms and
tickle them but she couldn't handle that for a while.I wouldv'e had to tie
her up for that.I had some very good tickle experiences with her.Sometimes I
would get tickled extremely by her so she got revenge.Those were the days.I
was younger back then 13 to14.

Hope you liked!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This is a repost by me, but seems appropriate here 🙂

stockings...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a young boy in the 1960s being invited by my elegantly dressed aunt to remove her shoes and massage her feet after a shopping trip. My heart pounded as I knelt before her and slowly removed her heels (the swish of nylon against shoe leather being just wonderful!) as she sipped her tea I gently ran my fingers across her little feet tracing the seam of her stockings. Her little shrieks and giggles stay with me to this day ... she didnt remove her foot I hasten to add Absolute bliss!

Another one of mine.

It was one year ago, and my aunt and uncle were visiting us for a change, and they had come down to us for New Year's Eve. It was the first time that I'd seen my aunt after my best experience (you'll love it when I tell you, guys, it's really worth the wait!), and this was on my mind when she came to visit. Would I be able to have a decent crack at her feet, and relive the moment?

We would see.

A few days had gone past, with me not even able to so much as see my aunt's feet, which in itself was unusual, as she would be shoeless SOME of the time, at least. They were due to be leaving in a couple of days, and everyone was always around, there was never a right moment, and finally, I could stand it no more! I decided to take matters into my own hands, literally, and do something about it!

I was going upstairs to my room, which my aunt and uncle were using while theystayed, relegating me to the couch. My mum was asleep, my dad and uncle were watching TV, and my aunt was in my room, having just got out of the shower, and was drying her hair. She was fully clothed, except for HER SHOES! Black cardigan, white t shirt, black trousers and black tights, her stocking feet resting on the floor. I went into my room (after knocking on the door first, to make sure she was decent!) on the pretence of looking for a CD or video. Thankfully, this was at ground level, so it presented to me not only a great shot of her stocking feet, but also easy access to them!!

I apologised for disturbing her, and as I carried on 'looking' for the non existent CD, I reached out and gave her instep a little tickle. She gasped a little bit, and asked me to stop, as somebody might come in. I looked up at her and smiled, and carried on tickling. She then asked again, and I noticed that she was having difficulty concentrating on drying her hair!! I carried on doing it for a minute more or so, lifting up her foot to gain access to her sole, just gently running my fingers over her heels, insteps and toes, while my aunt protested about it, although she was loving it really!! I soon stopped, though, as I didn't want to be caught either!

I left the room feeling refreshed and revitalised, and knew that I'd have to get her feet again!!! Which I did, the following day....but more on that later!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

It was Xmas 2001, a day or so after my last post happened. I was about to go over to my g/f's house, and was all set to go, when everyone got up to go and have dinner. Except my aunt. She was wearing a red cardigan, black t shirt, black trousers, black socks and brown leather closed toed sandals as slippers. As I was about to leave, I bent down, and gave her socked left foot a quick tickle. She smiled, and thanked me, so I sat down in front of her, and said 'Let's do this properly'.

I lifted up her leg, and removed her shoe, and then the other one. As I did this, I noticed that she was wearing black tights under her socks. In a bold move, I peeled off both socks, and began tickling her stocking feet, lifting her feet up to gain access to her sole, or putting them on the ground to get her insteps! My aunt just sat there throughout, a smile onnher face, saying that I was 'the best', whatever that meant!! I carried on for a couple of more minutes, before realising that not only did I have a date, but that the others could be coming back in from dinner soon!! Better end it quickly!!

I finished off by tickling my aunt's tummy (only the second time I'd tickled her somewhere other than her feet), at which she laughed a little bit, and admitted that she was 'ticklish everywhere', and then went to get a drink to calm down. As I was about to leave properly, my aunt walked out into the dining room, slippers back on, but without her socks!! I've often wondered if anyone noticed, or if she said anything..... ah well, who cares!?!?

Two more aunt stories of recent times to follow shortly.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Me again, so let's have another aunt story. This is my most recent time, it takes place in April last year. I was up visiting my aunt, and had taken my girlfriend with me, but even so, that still didn't stop me from wanting to get close to my aunt's feet!!! When we arrived, my aunt was decked out in a black jumper, blue jeans, and either black tights or socks with white slippers. I was dying to find out what they were, but knew that I should not only be patient, but also that I had four or five days to find out. I would find out on four seperate occassions.... !!!

The first was on the second night there. Myself, my girlfriend, aunt and uncle, were all in the front room, talking, watching TV, a few drinks, when I volountered to go and top everyone's drink up. My aunt came out to help me, her slippers already kicked off, and I knew that I may as well take full advantage of things. When we were fixing the drinks, I bent down to gently tickle the insteps of her socked feet, bringing a big grin to her face!! I kept doing it, then got faster, and then ran my fingers up her leg to see if she had tights on under her socks, as I'd found out previously on other occassions. Sadly, she hadn't, but that didn't stop me from tickling her feet!! She carried on smiling, and said (loudly, to make it sound as if we were getting the drinks) 'So, vodka and coke, two beers....', while I continued to play with her feet until she shooed me away.

That only whetted my appetite!!

The next time came when my girlfriend was in the shower, and my uncle was doing the washing up. By now, I'd seen my aunt in stocking feet, and knew that I'd need to have some sort of go at them, and so to see her sitting reading the paper, slipper dangling, just the two of us, was too good an opportunity to resist!!! We were talking about something or other, and I got closer to her, brought my chair closer, reached out while she was looking at some information in the paper, and lightly tickled the top of her instep and the side of the ball of her opaque black stocking foot. A big grin lit up her face, but she pulld her foot away saying 'No no no!!!', as if she was scared to get caught! Reagrdless, I'd achieved one part of my plan, but I wanted more!!!

The third time was by far the best opportunity, and could have been so much better if the positioning had been more suitable. My uncle was at work, my girlfriend was in the bath (again!), and it was myself and my aunt. She was on the phone, standing up by the stairs, trying to arrange a potential holiday date for myself and my g/f in a Spanish villa that my aunt and uncle rent out. I had a brainwave, knowing that my aunt was too wraped up in her phonecall to stop what I was about to do!! I went to sit on the stairs, my heart beating, knowing what I was about to do.

While my aunt was talking, I went and sat down by my aunt's feet, lifted her foot up by her ankle, and slowly removed her slipper, to reveal a black stocking foot! My aunt didn't so much as bat an eyelid, and made even less effort to stop me!

I angled her foot, and gently began tickling her sole, removing the other slipper, and doing the same, my fingers running over her toes, her heels, every touch like a wonderful sensation on my fingers!!! I moved her slippers to one side, so she couldn't step back into them, and then began to tickle her ankles and lower legs, and then stood up. All this time, my aunt hadn't even shown any reaction, although I knew she was loving it!! Anyway, to get a recation, I tickled her sides and ribs and she dropped the phone!!!

The phone call was soon over, and, believe it or not, my aunt didn't make a single mention or any telling off about it to me at all!!! Hence I think she enjoyed it! The last occassion is a bit anti - climatic after that, although it does have some special mentions; I made one last attempt at her feet, only in socks this time, and my aunt was laughing, but trying to move to get to the kitchen. I went down on my knees, and began tickling her feet like that, and although she enjoyed it, she seemed a bit embarrassed, but still kept on smiling and laughing.

However, I was able to ask her how she prefers her feet tickled, barefoot, socks or tights. Her answer? Barefoot, which is a shame for me, as I prefer stocking feet! This was the precursor for my failed attempt at New Year; I wanted to get my aunt alone, hr feet in my lap, and just talk to her about my experiences with her feet, thankher for letting me do them, and ask her about her reactions in different fabrics. I may be going up in April, so maybe then....?

Hope you liked the story, people, the next one is THE best experience I've ever had!!! Trust me...it's fantastic!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I always enjoy reading your posts, Smash.

Damn, I wish I had an aunt who enjoyed having her feet tickled!

I'd like to know what she tells you when you have a chance to discuss things.

Guys, for your enjoyment, the mother of all aunt tickling stories (pun intended):Ticklish Aunt Sarah, by ShadownTickler

Aunt Sarah was about the most ticklish person I ever knew. Also, at my age at the time, I didn't know too many other women, but today, as a grown man, I can honestly say that still. Aunt Sarah wasn't really my aunt; she was my mother's best friend and I only knew her as Aunt Sarah. She would often baby-sit my younger brother Pete and I.

She was so pretty. She had long, brown hair and a slim, sleek body with curves in all the right places. I always found her feet particularly attractive. She liked to take her shoes off in the house and walk around in her stockings. Her feet looked so sheen, so deliciously smooth and soft in those black stockings she used to wear. Aunt Sarah always dressed well. She would wear skirts and heels and tight fitting shirts. My libido was intense back then, and as my sexuality was forming, my hormones raced like moray eels through my body, electrifying me with fervent desire. I didn't know what it was, but I knew that anything having to do with tickle torture seemed to ignite my loins with the most intense feelings. I often fantasized about rendering aunt Sarah helpless and then tickling her slowly. I imagined how she would react; begging me through a continuous stream of womanly laughter--that mature, deep and hearty laughter that only a full-grown woman could produce. Those thoughts filled many a night as I lay, nursing my raging, young erection, in my bed.

I had heard her laugh like that before at a party my parents had at the house. I was supposed to be asleep, but I snuck downstairs from my bedroom when the loud sounds of people talking and laughing, turned into a solo of laughing, screaming fits! I can spot the sound of beautiful, yet urgent laughter anywhere; even then! What I heard was sheer music. I got a hard-on so fierce from the sound that I had to scurry down the stairs to see what was happening.

What I would see would change my life forever. There she was, this beautiful lady that had been the focus of so many late-night tickling fantasies, pinned down by my mother and some other friends, all obviously drunk beyond reasonable inhibitions, while two other women and a man tickled her on her sides and stomach. She was frantic! She was laughing like crazy and begging them to stop the tickling. My mind was racing at the sight of this ticklish, beautiful woman being subjected to such horrific, yet delightful torture. It was obvious that she couldn't stand to be tickled. She thrashed and screamed. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut one moment and sprang wide the next, followed by a flood of perpetual giggling and breathless pleading! Despite her incredible desperation, the group would not stop tickling her.

I had heard aunt Sarah laugh heartily during conversations with my Mom, which was previously the fuel stoking my imaginative fires, but this was different! Even in my fantasies, I could not have imagined the sounds that emanated from her smooth, long throat. Such melody; the depth and intonation of her laughter was a rich mixture concocted from deep within her abdomen and thrust forward with such force, that the sound felt as though it reverberated within my body cavity!

I saw my mother abandon the spot where she was holding Aunt Sarah and go down to her feet. Aunt Sarah released an ear-splitting scream when she felt mom remove her left shoe. Aunt Sarah shrieked with pitiful cries, begging my mother to stop as she removed her right shoe. To watch my own mother do what she did next, was the breaking point for me. Aunt Sarah's attention had shifted completely to what my mother was about to do next. She squealed and struggled with renewed strength as my mother used her long fingernails to gently tickle from the heels to toes of Aunt Sarah's stocking feet. The barrage of laughter that would result from that attack was deafening! Aunt Sarah went into a panic and struggled with great force. She threatened to leap off of the floor. It would be necessary for another person to aid in holding her down for this excruciating tickling assault. Aunt Sarah screamed with renewed laughter and her body flailed wildly while my mother prolonged her attack on this woman's poor, helpless feet.

My ears began to heat up and ring with excitement and I felt my stomach drop through the floor. This was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. The way Sarah begged so pitifully made me insane with excitement! As I sat out of sight on the stairway, I continued to stare at the fantastic spectacle.

What a delightful laugh she had. It was turning high-pitched and her screams would linger long and loud before melting into a crescendo of staccato giggling. The sound went through my loins like a hot knife through butter. When they finally let her up, I ran back upstairs and played with myself again and again, until I was washed over with that familiar shivering sensation that made me feel so good. I couldn't believe my brother slept through the whole thing.

Mom & Dad Take a Trip
Now, this would be the weekend that Aunt Sarah would baby-sit us. I couldn't wait to see her. I had been replaying her ordeal in my mind over and over, all week just thinking about that night I had seen her being tickled to such a crazy state. I just knew I wouldn't be able to look at her without getting weak-kneed!

Pete, my brother, and I decided we were going to get one really good shot at Aunt Sarah. She was baby-sitting for us on a Friday night and Mom and Dad wouldn't be home until Sunday. Quite frankly, we felt we were both way too old for a babysitter, but we didn’t complain. Oh, what a delicious plan we had. We were going to play "Spy" and we would get Aunt Sarah to be the "Spy!"

It had gotten pretty late, by our normal standards, and Aunt Sarah was hinting that it was almost time for bed. We whined and complained about how we weren't done playing our game yet. I told Aunt Sarah that we were playing spy, but we didn't have anyone to be the spy. I asked her if she would volunteer, but she said "No." A bit more persisting and she finally agreed to play the spy if we promised to go to bed afterward. We readily agreed and the plan was off to a great start!

Pete and I convinced Aunt Sarah that we were going to have to tie her up to a wooden chair like in the James Bond movies and question her about the secret formula. She agreed and we sat her comfortably in a heavy wooden chair that we planned to use for just this occasion. We wrapped rope around her upper arms, her wrists and ankles. Pete had the idea to tie her knees together. He said that she would not be able to go anywhere.

Aunt Sarah giggled at the handiwork we were spinning with the rope. She said she couldn't believe how involved we got with this game. When she was secured, the fun would be about to begin!

Pete and I scurried around to the back of the chair and pulled it backward. Aunt Sarah shrieked and scolded us to put her down, which we promptly did...on her back! Aunt Sarah was completely vulnerable and helpless. She seemed a bit uneasy about her inescapable position, and said "Okay guys, you've had your fun, now, let me up." Pete, realizing that we had better make our move now if we were going to make it at all, began the interrogation.

"Okay spy!" he said with child-like mischief. "Where is the formula?"
"I don't know." she said coyly.
Pete asked again, this time with more deliberation in his voice.
"We know you are hiding the secret formula. Now tell us where it is!"
Aunt Sarah began to go along with the game, realizing the futility of her escape and started struggling and pouting like the helpless farm girl in a scene from "Scaramouche."
"I'll never tell you where the formula is!"
Pete and I looked at each other with the most evil grin. It must have been somewhat apparent to Aunt Sarah, because she wanted to call an end to this little game of ours.
"Okay, guys. We've played long enough. It's time for bed. Now untie me, okay?"
Each of us sat down at one of Aunt Sarah's feet. Aunt Sarah struggled hard at this point and strained to keep us in her sight. I guess the psychological teasing of not being able to see what we were doing was starting to get to her, because she made a second attempt to disrupt our game.
"I'm not kidding guys. You untie me right now. It's past your bed time!"
Ignoring her warnings, Pete continued with his ultimatum to our "spy."
"If you do not tell us where the formula is right now, we will have no choice but to torture you until you do, you evil spy!"
Aunt Sarah stiffened momentarily and then began to struggle mightily at the sound of such a threat. She wasn't sure what we had up our sleeves, but she was sure she didn't want to find out. We had obviously done an excellent job in binding her, because she could not get away, no matter how hard she tugged and pulled at the ropes.
"N-Now boys...that's enough! Do you hear me?"
We said nothing.
"What are you doing down there? Let's untie Aunt Sarah, O- okay?"

Pete and I nodded to each other as we sat comfortably on the floor at Aunt Sarah's trapped feet. We each pulled off a shoe, slowly and deliberately. Aunt Sarah clenched her toes tightly in an attempt to keep the shoes on her pretty feet, but a little more tugging and we achieved our goal, exposing her wiggling, stocking feet. Aunt Sarah renewed her struggling attempts at freedom. Pete and I placed the shoes on either side of Aunt Sarah. She could see each of our hands reach out to place a shoe on either side of her, but she still could not see what we were doing down there. Each of us tugged gently at the toes of her stocking material. Her burst of thrashing and pulling told us she had a very good idea what type of torture we were about to administer, but she dare not utter the words, for fear of placing herself in an even more "ticklish" position.

Our fingers were poised for the attack. Aunt Sarah's feet wriggled and twitched involuntarily. Perhaps some deep seeded fear of having her feet bared caused this uncontrollable action. She curled her toes time and time again as she attempted to reason with us, but it would be too late!
"I-I don't know what you're planning guys, b-but you had better not do anything. I-I'm warning you. Wait until your parents get ho-ho-ho-HEE HEE HA HA HA HAAA AAAIIIEEE YAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA NO! NOOOOOO! AAAAIIIEEE AHA HA HA HA HAHA!"
The tickling had caught her so by surprise that she flinched violently against the ropes with panic, before letting out a piercing scream, laced with maniacal laughter. We continued the foot tickling, scratching up and down her silken soles, making her literally rigid with wrenching laughter.
"AAAAAA HA HA HA HA AHWWWAAHAHA HA HA HA HAAAAIIIIEEEE! NO! NO! AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA HAHA HA AHPPLLEASE PLEASE! NO! DON'T TICKLE ME! DON'T TICKLE MEEEE HE HEEEHE HE HA HA HA HA HAHA!"

I asked her again --
"Where is the formula you bad spy?"
She just continued screaming with laughter because Pete had pulled the toe of her stocking back to make her sole taut, so his fingers would glide over the hyper ticklish foot.
I asked again.
My tormenting question was repeated by Pete who would stop tickling momentarily to ask. She would take that time to beg for mercy. All she got was a renewal of her tickling torture. As we continued tickling Aunt Sarah with abandon, flashes of that night on the stairway ran through my mind. My goal would be to emulate those very same shrieks of insanity that had so excited me on that fateful evening. Not even Pete, who was obviously enjoying himself, could know just how obsessed I had become.

Pete and I giggled mischievously as our fingers scampered aimlessly about Aunt Sarah's violently cringing soles. Her laughter had reached a new plateau and she would become nearly hysterical before we gave her a rest!
"Y-Y-Y-YOU'VE G-GOTTA STO-HOP! I CAN'T STAND IT! LET ME GO NOW! LET ME GO (gasp)! YOU WIN! I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FORMULA IS! YOU WIN! OKAY? OKAY? OK-A-AAAIIIIEEEEEE NOOOOOO! NOT THERE! AHA HAHA HA HA HA HAHAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE YYYYAAAHHH WWAH SHS HA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA HAAAA AAAAA! PLEEEEZZZZEEEE!"
We began again with the tickling and the interrogation. Aunt Sarah pleaded with forceful desperation. We had gotten her to the point of hysteria that I wanted; now, I wanted to take her beyond! I wanted this to be the memory that forever stayed branded in her mind as the worst/best tickling she has ever received! I wanted it to be me she remembered! It had to be me!

I searched for spots on her feet that would elicit excited, desperate cries of laughter. Again, we began the interrogation, asking the same question time and time again.
"Where is the formula? We will tickle you until you tell us!"
Aunt Sarah could no longer protest. She had become feeble from the continued tickling and her voice was becoming steadily hoarse. Her laughter had elevated to near silence, occasionally interrupted a force of air that resembled a silent scream.
We began again!
"I-I-I CA-CA-CA-CAN'T STA-A-A-A-A-AAAAAAIIIIII AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA AAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEEE YAAAAA HAAA HAAA!"
Pete and I had determined that if we tickled Aunt Sarah's toes and heels at the same time, she would laugh more uncontrollably than ever. We used this technique to psychologically torture her into madness, threatening to implement this horrible weapon each and every time she gave us the wrong answer. Aunt Sarah had become so frantic by this time, that she was naming anything she could think of as the hiding place for the formula. Unfortunately for her, it didn't work. We simply renewed the tickling of her heels and toes! Her laughter had transformed into what sounded like some kind of demonic possession. She was uncontrolled and grunting and squealing. That beautiful laughter had turned to witch-like cackling! Her body was thrusting and heaving and straining against the ropes. Pete and I immediately stopped for fear that we were hurting Aunt Sarah. She screamed.
"D-DON'T S-S-STOP HA AHA HA HA HA HA! DON'T S- STOP! I'LL NEVER TALK! NEVER! NEVER! NE- NOOOO! AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A HAHAAA!"
Hearing that was like music to our ears. We re-administered the tickling with even more evil intent. Aunt Sarah was bucking wildly against the ropes. I had never seen anything like that before. we didn't know what to make of it, so we kept tickling! In about 1 minute, Aunt Sarah stiffened all at once and let out a howling cry. Her body broke into what looked like seizures. Tiny little seizures that made her twitch rapidly and uncontrollably. When we finally stopped and untied her, we had to put ourselves to bed, because she was just lying there moaning and sighing. Her hair was frazzled and disheveled. Pete and I knew we were in trouble now. We had gone too far! Wait until my parents get home, I thought!

The next day was a very rainy Saturday. There wasn't much to do around the house and we didn't see much of Aunt Sarah. She must have really been mad at us. Suddenly, about noon, she emerged from my parent's bedroom wearing shorts and a tube top (they were "in" then). She was wearing "flip flop" slippers and her toenails were painted a bright red. Her feet looked delicious! She walked away from us toward our bedroom. We followed. She sat on the bed and, next to her was some more rope! She looked at us sternly. We knew we were going to get it now! She said
"I just want you boys to know that what you did last night was terrible!" Her voice softened. "I can't believe what you did!"
Her eyes stared right through us.

I was afraid to even look at her from embarrassment, but something...made me.
"You allowed a spy to go free with valuable information. How do you know I wouldn't just go to the other side and give the formula to them?"
Our eyes sprang wide opened. What was I hearing? She was reprimanding us for not completing the job?! This was insane.

Aunt Sarah picked up the rope and handed it to us.
"Lucky for you, that I was re-captured by the guards as I tried to escape. Without the secret formula, you guys can't save the world! So, how are you going to get it?"
Nothing else needed to be said! We jumped at the opportunity and immediately started what would be the second edition of Aunt Sarah's ticklish ordeal.

Aunt Sarah would spend the rest of that rainy afternoon tied to the frame of our bed, laughing and screaming and pleading for mercy as we tickled her bare feet with a vengeance. Her bare feet were even more ticklish than her stocking feet. She would not be so lucky this time around. It was a weekend we would never forget!

The End

I still love this story even 8 years after first reading it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks, Smash. That is possibly my favorite aunt story too.
HWoods put out some excellent ones as well. Haven't seen anything from him in a long time.

Guys, my aunt was down this last week, and did I make sure to get her! After greeting her, I was just waiting for some time alone, and sure enough, my dad soon left the room. I smiled at her, and began tickling the ball of her socked foot, at which she smiled and flexed her foot. I then said to her that every time we were alome, I was going to tickle her....which I did!

At one point, I crept up behind her in the kitchen and tickled her sides, but to no avail. However, I then moved up to her armpits, where she giggled and squirmed! I had no idea she was ticklish there, she's always denied it!

I got her feet again before I left, and when I went back to her armpits she said 'No, I'll turn hysterical!!!'. So..more for next time, then! She's down again in June, I'll keep you informed!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'd love to read in precise detail all about you tickling her stocking feet.

You are one lucky dude!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back