• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awkward Tickles

TangerineTicklee

1st Level Red Feather
If you're anything like me, sometimes you worry that you might end up being/doing something awkward in the line of being a 'lee. Like...

1. Gas;
3. vomiting;
4. coughing fit;
5. itches;
6. sneezing;
7. ...and other such assorted messes. Like maybe something spilling out your nose or ... some place else.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? Stories? 🙂 And is anyone out there - like me - worried that this would happen in one of their tickle sessions?

Nope. I'm not that paranoid. 🙂 Never happened and I am not worried about it either.

lol, I dont worry abou tit but I DID fart when a girl I have played with a few times was sat on mack rear end 😛

She wasnt impressed and the revenge was nasty 😛

I try not to worry about that stuff, otherwise I probably wouldn't enjoy myself. If it happens, have a good laugh and move on.

It's only awkward if you make it awkward. I've farted when being tickled, but I just laugh it off. :jester:

Sonicare, Beano, Lysol spray...this is getting expensive

As long as you extinguish all open flames BEFORE the roar.....................

I've farted too, but my husband just laughs and calls me "Toots" and carries on.:woot:

I'm a smoker so coughing fits can be a natural part when playing with me. I don't really worry about it though.

I sometimes worry about laughing so hard I puke. Doesn't seem all too cool if you're getting tickled and ... then blow chunks. :blaugh:

Whatever happens during a session is normal and natural. Worrying about burping, farting, sneezing, etc would just make me more tense, and thus less ticklish. If it happens, let it, and then move on.

I had a model once (one of my first models, actually) who said, just before we started shooting, "Oh man, I really hope I don't fart!"

I laughed my ass off, man.

I'm afraid of kickig them in the face or whacking them or hurting them in some way. No one's going to want to tickle you again if they tried and get a bloody nose from it =P

I'm afraid of kickig them in the face or whacking them or hurting them in some way. No one's going to want to tickle you again if they tried and get a bloody nose from it =P

I'm the same way, especially if I'm loose and someone's tickling my feet, I'm afraid of accidentally kicking that person in the face. 😱 But bondage fixes that problem. 😉

I'm the same way, especially if I'm loose and someone's tickling my feet, I'm afraid of accidentally kicking that person in the face. 😱 But bondage fixes that problem. 😉

I would feel horrible if I accidentally hurt them. :blush:

Bondage - indeed. 🙂

If you're anything like me, sometimes you worry that you might end up being/doing something awkward in the line of being a 'lee. Like...

1. Gas;
3. vomiting;
4. coughing fit;
5. itches;
6. sneezing;
7. ...and other such assorted messes. Like maybe something spilling out your nose or ... some place else.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? Stories? 🙂 And is anyone out there - like me - worried that this would happen in one of their tickle sessions?

You forgot spontaneous combustion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back