• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awright you NEST Picture Little Bastards...!

Watch he probably deleted all of them on accident...

More like on purpose....just for spite...

Or MAYBE he never really took any pics...he left the lens cap on and is too embarrassed to tell anyone..:parrot2:

Watch he probably deleted all of them on accident...
- AnnieHall
Alright, THAT'S IT! *e-mails Mairead Punishment Strategy Plan R to Lee's mobile phone* That'll learn ya!

lol.. gosh, patience guys 😛 my finals aren't over until tonight, so maybe his isn't either 😛

Yeah, his ain't done, like as not, but he's GOTTA be revelling in the attention. 😉

im betting when he's done with school he's finally going to able to go through them...in which case he'll realize he was shooting in RAW format and is going to have to process all of them with adobe camera raw, so it would be another week
d= (^_^)Z

HAH! No Jooles, as a matter of fact, I used the software that came with the camera (becuz I used the computer without the Adobe CS3 Suite on it). No they're done, I just have to re-size them to the appropriate size for TMF consumption and HDS HASN'T GOTTEN BACK TO ME YET ABOUT THE RIGHT DIMENSIONS!

But as soon as he does, they should be right up.

He's just stalling until the extorsion notes are all addressed.

I duly note that no one has sent me a single, solitary picture *or* access to any of these magical Photobucket accounts that seem to be adrift in the ether. Except the Rayman. Who pasted my head next to Maynard G. Krebs. *Sigh* My urge to assist you goobers is very, VERY small right now. Bribe me with pictures or be denied forever. 😛

HAH! No Jooles, as a matter of fact, I used the software that came with the camera (becuz I used the computer without the Adobe CS3 Suite on it). No they're done, I just have to re-size them to the appropriate size for TMF consumption and HDS HASN'T GOTTEN BACK TO ME YET ABOUT THE RIGHT DIMENSIONS!

But as soon as he does, they should be right up.
My apologies for the delay; I've been internet-less until a short time ago and have had little time to return here in that interval. A message is forthcoming.

Get your ass to work now, or I will pull that peachfuzz off your face and knit a fine rope from it, with which to strangle you! :slapfight:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back