• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Back in the dugeon........

Our rules state:
We take the "be polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion). And if the member offends again the member will be banned without warning. This goes for private messaging as well.

We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the Forum.
Members need to refrain from making insulting or crude remarks if they see material that they don't happen to find sexy.

I am a very thin person, and I usually prefer to look at other thin people, but I have MANY male friends who love and prefer BBW's. There is a wide range of tastes as to body shape, ethnicity, age, gender, and appearance; as long as people properly label their clips, there is no excuse to complain. With photos like these, the thumbnail made it obvious that there was a larger lady being tickled, so it would have been easy simply not to click on it.

Constructive criticism is welcomed because it helps producers and members know what kind of material is wanted and what could be done better, but calling names and throwing poo isn't helpful to anyone, and only serves to chase off contributors and offend fellow members.

Irregularity said:
I suppose the best thing to think about would be, what is a perfect mate? And why do you consider that perfect? Does that perfection from your primal nature relate to the world today?

A man set off on a quest, telling his friends that he was going to search the world to find the perfect woman. When he returned alone, many years later, his friends asked, "Did you find the perfect woman?"

"Yes, I found her, but she was searching for the perfect man."

Moral: Don't look for perfect, it might not be looking for you.

Well my friends....Its doesnt happen often, but these pictures absolutely destroyed a wonderful mushroom trip. Such a shame.

i really enjoy these pics, iluv2tickle, i really do, but maybe you should put BBW in the thread, so these losers with BBW problems will have no one else to blame but themselves when they enter the thread.

i'm glad you posted these, BBW tickled is very rare, please post more.

Hi I'm Master Paladin and I have a request. If anyone feels the need to put another person down please add you pict in the post. I am sure others would love to see what you look like. Attached is mine and at 51 I don't think I look to shabby

Attachments

• DVC00275.JPG
    DVC00275.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 87
The bottom line is that some people will just bitch about anything..."ooooh, she's too big... ooooooooh, she's too thin.....ooooooh, she has a beard". And i do understand that some comments can be offensive, but the simple fact is: the person they insult the most is their own dang self.... although they probably don't realize it. For every person who felt insulted at their comments, i'd bet there was 4 or 5 that just shook there heads and laughed at them, thinking they were boneheads(although that's not a nice way to think about a fellow ticklephile... is it?). And since i have leveled an insult at some of my fellow forum members... I think i'll take MasterPaladin's suggestion and put my pic up for all to see. Now, I'm in the same age bracket as mister Paladin here... and i think, that like him, I'm a mighty fine specimen for someone our age as well 😎

Attachments

• Kooie.jpg
    Kooie.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back