• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back Seat Bex

pabuluz1

TMF Master
Little Pick i done Bored.. n fort id let u guys n gals decide wot is install for little bex...

Attachments

• Back Seat Bexs copy.jpg
    Back Seat Bexs copy.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 2,038
Well if she was stuck like that in my car i'd have to use a rough hair brush on one of her feet - and i'd be licking n teasing her other foot 😉
Yummy!

Or better still just have Katie n' Hayley torment her bare soles

Last edited:
Woo! More Bex! Haven't seen her in too damn long. Thanks, Pab. 😉 Mm... love that position, though. Did that with Jim once, and I'm sure anyone who drove by that parking lot got an interesting show...

Lesse, though... car stashed somewhere in a dark alley? I'd just as soon see a couple of thugs totally goin' at her. 😉

Very cool picture! Heehee....I once walked past and saw a man and wife doing something very similar. She had her feet stuck between the chairs and he was teasing them. Still, seeing Bex like that gives me itchy feather fingers. Heheh.

Well, Given her circumstances, she doesn't look all that amused... How long has she been in that car?
*Turns to Pab in the Drivers' seat*

Jevil: "Tell you what, there's a Soda-Machine that serves Ice-Cold Cans of pop at the street-corner. Get me and yourself one, and I'll keep her amused with this hair-brush, suggested by C-Tickler. When you get back, We'll cool her off exposing said cans to her bare soles... It'll be FUUN!"

That's a cool concept. I wish there were some more (stocking) pictures like that. Thanks.

w00t! Bex! She's one of me faves. And the position is w1n t00.

Cool but give us Tiff! We need our ticklish Tiff! Preferably tickle tortured by Bex on a bed spread eagle with her own Pom Poms! ^_^

Rox, it's so very rare that I disagree with you, but c'mon! Bex is 100 times cooler than Tiff! 😛

No way! Tiff rules and Bex drools! I'll tickle fight you to prove you wrong!

(grabs Go-Duster and leaps onto da Sammi) RRRAAAWWWRRR!

^_~

Dude, Bex totally beats the crap outta Tiff! WRAA!! *grabs an electric toothbrush and prepares to pwn little Miss Rox*

ok little out I hand... U want tiff? I'll give u tiff she's feeling left out anyway ha

Rebecca has to be my favorite of all of your drawings.

Tobi wants to suggest a compromise... why not all three on one picture tortured by our TT celebs... that way at least TT wins 😀

Kick ass!
Group pic! I'm bringin' Dorritos and Mountain-Dew!

I really like this one, looks like something right out of some gritty ganster movie,; rain on the rear window, a stark unforgiving cityscape, the worn out interior of the car and the overal use of black (which of course goes well with Bex' goth outfit) gives it a really dark (slightly over the top, but that's what we all love 😉 ) atmosphere.
As for how it should continue; she SO need to be tickled by a bunch of gangster girls!

Great stuff, Pabuluz!

Come on people! Some Tiffany some love! Cheerleaders need to be tickle too! ^_^

I missed Bex too, I'm glad to see you're drawing more again! 😀 Awesome pic; perfect opportunity for a follow-up, but also good as a stand-alone - it lets your imagination fill in the blanks. 😉

Bex and Tiff BOTH rule the forum--they're kinda like Sammi and me. *tries to hide the fact that Sammi's more popular than I am* 😀😀😀

Seriously, I love 'em both--and while I don't like making demands on our great artisans, I would be SO up for giving my countanence to a group pic😉

And btw, this one's great Pab!!!!!!!!!

~K

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back