• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
RageGuy.jpg
Oddly enough, that's the second time today I saw that picture...and I've never seen it before...

Hey Bella-Bashers (heh),

I love you all SO much for all the lovely chocolates and other presents you bring me, they're very very appreciated :bowing:

BUT, this year I really, seriously don't need a darn thing; as I was just telling Skippy, I'm working on my fitness and low-carbing so I have to be grown-up and say that I really kinda don't need super yummy candy and such calling me from my pantry at 2am the week after Bella Bash :chocrabbit:

NO ONE HAS TO BRING ANYTHING, I mean that :redheart:

Having said that, since I know folks who were raised like I was really like to bring a little something when they attend a function: this year I'm asking that you bring something nice for my Bill. He works **hard** helping me with this gathering, from cleaning to cooking to running around town and seeing horrible G-rated movies with the Mini-Bellas so we can have adult-time...it would be full of WIN to show him a little love (and he doesn't read this forum so it would be a nice surprise too 😀) He's also getting fit and low-carbing (the man's lost 40 lbs since the last Bella Bash): he likes really good olives with the pits, coffee-flavored coffee, red wine (chiraz and pinot-noir and merlot to my knowledge, what the heck do I know), book store gift certificates...stuff like that. I repeat: NOBODY'S GOTTA BRING NUTHIN'. But if you want to, a treat for our Mr. Bella would be nice :smilestar

Bella, that is lovely. Bill was wonderful...I like the coffee flavored coffee! Consider it done....can't wait!

maybe we are still far enough away from the gathering that he will just forget about it... :YesMaster:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss judy, I've been planning your paddling for almost a year now! You're going to find out just EXACTLY what I'm all about! I have been and will be SO NICE to you before and after I "address" some issues with you. But, when I'm dealing with you...you should probably ask Bella...OH BOY ARE YOU GONNA GET IT!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss judy, I've been planning your paddling for almost a year now! You're going to find out just EXACTLY what I'm all about! I have been and will be SO NICE to you before and after I "address" some issues with you. But, when I'm dealing with you...you should probably ask Bella...OH BOY ARE YOU GONNA GET IT!

you better leave room for me mister!

I've been lurking on the forum scene for ages, and depending on where I'm situated in Oct I would very much like to attend, but as the previous poster mentioned, I'm not sure that "everyone" is invited. It would certainly be my first foray into such events, but then again I've been a mighty big fan of Bella.

Is everyone invited? Even forum newbies like me?

I've been lurking on the forum scene for ages, and depending on where I'm situated in Oct I would very much like to attend, but as the previous poster mentioned, I'm not sure that "everyone" is invited.

Anyone on our forum is welcome to PM or email me and ask about attending Bella Bash 🙂

Much appreciated, Bella! If I can make it I will let you know, Columbus isn't too far from here. So we'll see. 🙂

20 pages of shit talking, and we're still two months out. This is the best thread ever LOL ily guys so much :bubbleheart:

I know its late to do this.. yet am thinking of coming but will need someone to room with. If I come does anyone have room for one more?

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back