• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
By the way, Bella, thanks to you I now have an addiction to Peter Pan Honey Roast peanut butter. I never would've known it existed if you hadn't told me.

I expect a full jar and a clean spoon awaiting my arrival. 😛

By the way, Bella, thanks to you I now have an addiction to Peter Pan Honey Roast peanut butter. I never would've known it existed if you hadn't told me.

I expect a full jar and a clean spoon awaiting my arrival. 😛

Heh, it's a rare treat around here because it's more sugar than I like to give the kids, but for you I'll make sure we have some :wub:

(That stuff is SO GOOD with a cup of hot tea in the winter...big fire going and a WIN Stephen King book like The Shining or IT...)

Ooh, I have to make it this year. I only live in town and have never been. How pathetic is that?

You're that guy Lee had sounding like a squirrel with bad corns last year, right...? :upsidedow

nope, wasn't me. Besides, she is still mad frustrated she couldn't turn my on/off switch back to on....maybe with practice she'll get it

And I know you ain't talking about nobody's laugh, cackling like a chipmunk in hyperdrive....:neenerneener:

nope, wasn't me. Besides, she is still mad frustrated she couldn't turn my on/off switch back to on....maybe with practice she'll get it

And I know you ain't talking about nobody's laugh, cackling like a chipmunk in hyperdrive....:neenerneener:

I'm tiny and brown, I'm supposed to sound like that. What's your excuse? :headpat:

I'm tiny and brown, I'm supposed to sound like that. What's your excuse? :headpat:

there is nothing tiny about you babe, only in height....LMAO

but just remember, every little smartass comment gets written in my notebook..... and 5 head will make his apppearance, along with his cousin, 8 head

You better behave, got a loooooonnnng memory

there is nothing tiny about you babe, only in height....LMAO

but just remember, every little smartass comment gets written in my notebook..... and 5 head will make his apppearance, along with his cousin, 8 head

You better behave, got a loooooonnnng memory

You can write? Good to know :clap:

That ain't right man, I'm sitting here with my coffee going "when the hell did I ban Doogie, did we have a fight I don't remember...??" 🙄 :facepalm:

You're coming, you're bringing my Corry and we're SO watching Mitch Hedberg :rainbow:

When the hell did you ban him? I don't remember when the hell you did that! I mean, what the hell? Really? Well, hell, you didn't tell me. Or did you? HELL! I can't remember when in the hell you told me! Oh hell! Just forget it!

When the hell did you ban him? I don't remember when the hell you did that! I mean, what the hell? Really? Well, hell, you didn't tell me. Or did you? HELL! I can't remember when in the hell you told me! Oh hell! Just forget it!
Bella, I don't think he likes that you said that...:paddle:

added to book

And I'll be right there cheering you on, my brother, and giving you some pointers on just exactly WHERE to do things! I've had just a little bit of experience in, um, her behavior correction. So, anything you need, my man...I'm there for you!

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back