• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Ha ha!

I see how it is, Bella. The next time I won't let you out of the back seat. :blowkiss:

LOL that was terrible, sitting there all alone and forgotten...meanwhile I'm thinking about you and Bruce both at Steak and Shake, we'll have to call ahead to make sure they have enough meat :hungry: :hungry:

LOL that was terrible, sitting there all alone and forgotten...meanwhile I'm thinking about you and Bruce both at Steak and Shake, we'll have to call ahead to make sure they have enough meat :hungry: :hungry:

LOL...Steak and Shake will be a tease compared to the meat we are going to consume at your party.

:manicd:

Dude...he's bigger than I am.

easterhead.jpg

Just sayin' 😉

I see your easter island face, and I raise you...

firecathedral.jpg

Speaking of which, would it be faaaar too dangerous for me to do fire-related activities that weekend?

You burn it, you bought it. Having said that, we'd love to see you perform!

(Take that any way you like 😉 )

Having said that, we'd love to see you perform!

(Take that any way you like 😉 )

I think you're giving me far too much leeway. 😉
But I'll see if I can bring my equipment with me - I rarely waste an opportunity to get it out and spin it around.

I think you're giving me far too much leeway. 😉
But I'll see if I can bring my equipment with me - I rarely waste an opportunity to get it out and spin it around.

Bill just said NOT IN THE HOUSE but go right ahead in our backyard, he'd love to see it; it's a pretty big space and it should be warm enough still :clap:

Bill just said NOT IN THE HOUSE but go right ahead in our backyard, he'd love to see it; it's a pretty big space and it should be warm enough still :clap:

Not in the house is pretty much a given...even my insurance won't cover that.
Anyone who wants to learn to firebreathe will have to wait for some other opportune moment, however; I wouldn't feel comfortable teaching in case there was a horrible accident.

You......I ..........I'm still speechless after what you said....

MORE rabid .......than.........me?????

Oh Bella.....words cannot describe......

You......I ..........I'm still speechless after what you said....

MORE rabid .......than.........me?????

Oh Bella.....words cannot describe......

Dude, he designed and painted the office he built for himself in his basement with the Steelers colors and decorations. That's kinda rabid, he wins unless you have, I dunno, Steelers bedding and toilet seat lids and such...:woot:

Dude, he designed and painted the office he built for himself in his basement with the Steelers colors and decorations. That's kinda rabid, he wins unless you have, I dunno, Steelers bedding and toilet seat lids and such...:woot:

The shower curtain and bedding is on order. Plus, I don't recall ever hearing of Adam at a Super Bowl gathering with Steelers jerseys for others to wear in support of the team. 😛

The shower curtain and bedding is on order. Plus, I don't recall ever hearing of Adam at a Super Bowl gathering with Steelers jerseys for others to wear in support of the team. 😛

Oh trust me, he's always at a neighborhood gathering wearing the colors and eating BBQ and pizza having a ball 😀 Meanwhile, if you've been a fan for years, why are those items on order *now*? :angel:

Oh trust me, he's always at a neighborhood gathering wearing the colors and eating BBQ and pizza having a ball 😀 Meanwhile, if you've been a fan for years, why are those items on order *now*? :angel:

Oh....snap!

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back