• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
You're gonna need a good lawyer for this, NT. I hate to say it but I'd hire Baldadonis if he's availiable. I mean, this guy forcloses mortgages on Nunnery's and orphanages so you know he'll defend you to his fullest if he takes the case.

thanx curator...

wait a minute...he's in the UCB, isn't that a conflict of interest?

I will still be around Sunday Night. More than happy to help out any way that I can.

Rob

thanx curator...

wait a minute...he's in the UCB, isn't that a conflict of interest?

Nope, not as I see it. The LXG and UCB have nothing to do with you turning yellow and running from LeeAllure, who just happens to be a member of the LXG herself. The question will be if you were indeed running from Lee( a girl half your size) out of shear terror through a hotel lobby the weekend of May 2nd, 2009....thus unmanning yourself in everyone's eyes and being labled a coward. The burden of proof is the other sides if Baldy(if he takes the case, that is) can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you had other things occupying your mind and had to move through the lobby quickly to attend them.

I'd send Baldy a cash retainer if I were you..............soon....so he can prepare your defense.

Awww...miss you too...can't wait to see you!!!

Watching you get completely pwned will be fun too... 😛

I think you're confusing me with YOU.

Holla if you're still going to be with us Sunday evening/night; I'm working on how many we'd have for dinner, what kind of entertainment we might want (heh), that kind of thing 😎

Me, Michael and Jeff will be there until Monday 🙂

And when did you become so mature?? You do still scream at traffic lights and eat like Cookie Monster in public, right? :wub:

Traffic lights SHOULD be screamed at, it keeps one's testosterone levels high between bouts of mammoth hunting and searching for comely young women to club and drag home by their hair. Also, Cookie Monster was on Sesame Street for the sole purpose of teaching young boys to eat like men. So THERE. :neenerneener:

Also, Kassi and I will both still be there Sunday night. 😀

can you believe how many ladies we have to deal with??? so many, so little time:firedevil

I know, right? It's SO easy writin' smack on here. It all changes once we're in the same room together. I plan on having lots of icy-hot for my shoulder, but I'm sure I'll be just fine. The ladies and their rear-ends? Not so much! Poor Skippy's got a hard one comin' from me with that typing of hers on here. Judy's gonna find out what bein' a bad girl gets her. Cassi, Mrs. Brady, Katie, Mondy, Crystal, Mrs. Brady again,...but I'm ready for them all! At least twice!

I know, right? It's SO easy writin' smack on here. It all changes once we're in the same room together. I plan on having lots of icy-hot for my shoulder, but I'm sure I'll be just fine. The ladies and their rear-ends? Not so much! Poor Skippy's got a hard one comin' from me with that typing of hers on here. Judy's gonna find out what bein' a bad girl gets her. Cassi, Mrs. Brady, Katie, Mondy, Crystal, Mrs. Brady again,...but I'm ready for them all! At least twice!

your arm is going to fall off...

I like the icon, you have no rights to my behind...none, null, void...

like you have a say in the matter....🙄 lol

Judy should be first on the list, because her lack of balance has caused her to say things she shouldn't have

How did my name get dragged into this melting pot? 😕
My mommy will undoubtedly have something to say about this! :idontwann
Bad shark!
SharkAttack.jpg

PS - Lee and I will be there Sunday night, Bella :typerhappy:

😵
😵

Why, whatever did I do??? :angel: :moon: :neenerneener:

How did my name get dragged into this melting pot? 😕
My mommy will undoubtedly have something to say about this! :idontwann
Bad shark!

You were named just for fun! And, I'll gladly speak with someone regarding playing with you. I have a feeling the response will go something like: "Why, sure you can take good care of her." But, I'll ask just to be sure.

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back