• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
I've witnessed Katie trying to ler. I just can't call someone a good ler when they can't even hold a sonicare in their hands without shrieking and dropping it in their lap, then REALLY shrieking.

LMAO!! I remember this!! ILY Katie :headpat:

pwning him isn't saying much, everybody pwns him:sowrong:

Mmhmm.

Until last night, nest was on my mind so much that it never even occurred to me to think about Bella's, but someone (*cough*Skipadee*cough*) on this forum let me know how awesome it's supposed to be, and if I can get the time off work when I go back on Thursday (difficult, as I just took a week off for surgery, and we're short staffed, but I'll give it my all), I would very much like to come to this. I'm still shy and just kinda want to hang out and get to know people...plus I'll still be healing. I would really like to be a part of this.

🙂

See? Even the limey skirt shopper sees you're gonna fail, Katie. Mini-rhino has a maxi-fail.

Leave it to the Tool-man to find the right tool for the job.

LMAO!!! Slackerbitch, sometimes I can't help but love you :Kiss2:

Have been considering this but am fairly unsure. Is this something anyone can go too, who goes to these sort of things? I've been wondering if it's worth a girl going who isn't ticklish, I like to be tested out and I'm sure there are some pretty good lers here. Any specific challengers or games on offer?

Have been considering this but am fairly unsure. Is this something anyone can go too, who goes to these sort of things? I've been wondering if it's worth a girl going who isn't ticklish, I like to be tested out and I'm sure there are some pretty good lers here. Any specific challengers or games on offer?

Yes, this is something anyone can go to...and everyone is invited too. All you need to do is read the first few posts in this thread for the relevant information, contact BellaRisa on specifics and there you go.

As for who goes to these things. You will have a wide range of people at this one. You will have all kinds....ler's, lee's, people who just observe and get to know others without playing. You have some that play and get to know people, heck you have people that go just for the sake of being comfortable for a weekend around people who will not judge them based on a "fetish".

As for challengers or games....things go on all weekend. And if nothing else I have a few tools which have elicited many laughs from a "non-ticklish" friend I have. She lived for 23 years without being tickled, I tried 3 things on her and it was like "she was born again", jumping out of her skin.
Yeah...something like that.

But if you have any specific questions I would certainly PM Bella. It is going to be a great time, and everyone is welcome.

Rob

I reserved my room today. If anyone is still without and wants to split cost, let me know.

*something about tacos and being a Mexican - maybe throw in a joke about lawn care or Juan Valdez*

*insert random comments about soniccares, various images of flapping gums with nothing really to stay, and at least 2 references courtesy of slacker or Knot*

Rob

Last time I talked to the hotel (like 2 weeks ago) only 4 other rooms
had been reserved. Please reserve your room ASAP! We have to get
15 rooms in order to get the $79 rate for the 2BR suites. Otherwise
the rate is $129. :bounce:

*insert blanket threat of extreme pwnage to every single Bella Bash attendee who does not possess a Y chromosome, along with a few random remarks about being a rhinoceros, a pledge of undying affection for the dollars of the world, and a thinly veiled taco joke directed at Rob* 😀

*insert blanket threat of extreme pwnage to every single Bella Bash attendee who does not possess a Y chromosome, along with a few random remarks about being a rhinoceros, a pledge of undying affection for the dollars of the world, and a thinly veiled taco joke directed at Rob* 😀

Shit is about to get real around here, little man. I will destroy you.

The end.

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back