• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
#1. Olive Garden might be the most fun I had the entire weekend.
#2. Imfailer, I'm experimenting on you so shut up and I'll make it nice. Keep talking shit and I'll melt your skin off again.
#3. ILY all so much. November cannot come soon enough!!!

#2. Imfailer, I'm experimenting on you so shut up and I'll make it nice. Keep talking shit and I'll melt your skin off again.

LAWL! Good going, West Virginia. I've been hitting the punching bags to get more force behind my forehead smacks.. you've been warned imfailer, you've been warned.

Cindy found out she liked calamari then. Then she proceeded to hover the whole plate of it mumbling, "this is some GOOD SHIT!".

AND

I inadvertently called Dave's sister a hoe. :jester: I was talking about him in the pic, but when I asked who the hoe was, he said "that's my SISTER". LOL

Cindy found out she liked calamari then. Then she proceeded to hover the whole plate of it mumbling, "this is some GOOD SHIT!".

AND

I inadvertently called Dave's sister a hoe. :jester: I was talking about him in the pic, but when I asked who the hoe was, he said "that's my SISTER". LOL
LMAO!! Yeah she did. Good times. God I miss you guys so much!!!!

AND

Bwhahahahah! I did NOT hover. But it was awesome. lol.

I can do it! I really can!

watch...

Natural..I love you...you are an awesome ler and you don't run away from Lee.

See??? I can do it! 😛

and you actually think that was believeable???

Although it is true, I did no running, and yes I am awesome, that much is true

LAWL! Good going, West Virginia. I've been hitting the punching bags to get more force behind my forehead smacks.. you've been warned imfailer, you've been warned.

Can't wait to see you both too!!! 😛

You too, Jay..... 😀

ok, this is what I see

4 weeks to go, and its seems the trash talkers *coughLyz* *coughKatie* are doing a 180, trying to be good little girls....there could be a bunch of theories why, so please anyone, indulge us as to why

Hey now you all......Don't get Glam to riled up before hand. I will be driving her there and the last thing I need is Glam to be more rambunctious than usual!!!

Lay off Glam or I will be the one to hear her ramble on and on and on for about an 8 hour drive..side note, thank goodness I have my sirius radio to drown out the "are we there, are we there, I cant wait to see, I cant wait to do this.... and drive me possibly a little crazy and thus will make me take out any aggressions or annoyances on any and all of those that drive her to drive me crazy.

That is all, please continue now 😀

Rob

Hey now you all......Don't get Glam to riled up before hand. I will be driving her there and the last thing I need is Glam to be more rambunctious than usual!!!

Lay off Glam or I will be the one to hear her ramble on and on and on for about an 8 hour drive..side note, thank goodness I have my sirius radio to drown out the "are we there, are we there, I cant wait to see, I cant wait to do this.... and drive me possibly a little crazy and thus will make me take out any aggressions or annoyances on any and all of those that drive her to drive me crazy.

That is all, please continue now 😀

Rob

orderle ese, will try to keep it quiet vato

4 weeks to go, and its seems the trash talkers *coughLyz* *coughKatie* are doing a 180, trying to be good little girls....there could be a bunch of theories why, so please anyone, indulge us as to why

Because they're big online lion roars are turning back into their real-life mouse squeaks.

Although it is true, I did no running, and yes I am awesome, that much is true
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wA1_aw2wAYI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wA1_aw2wAYI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
:shock2::bugeyed::shock2:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wA1_aw2wAYI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wA1_aw2wAYI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
:shock2::bugeyed::shock2:

I walked along the avenue.
I never thought Id meet a girl like you;
Meet a girl like you.
With auburn hair and tawny eyes;
The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through;
Hypnotize me through.

And I ran, I ran so far away.
I just ran, I ran all night and day.
I couldnt get away.
:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back