• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8VlAxMUup9k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8VlAxMUup9k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ru, this song has been playing in my head all evening. Heart you bunches! Thanks for giving me a few smiles in your drunkenness. :redheart::redheart:

I'm so excited. School has been killing me this past week. It's really nice having something to look forward to. You guys make me laugh =) I always feel stupid when I post, but I'm hitting the submit key instead of deleting. Even if it is dumb. Thanx bunches! Can't wait to see all of you!

Kassi
Kassi, don't ever feel silly or stupid posting in here. We are all a bunch of goofs just having fun. I used to... ok at times still feel that way, but the laughs I get from the responses make it well worth the post. *hugs

Hmmm...

yeah I know!!! crazy aint it?? but 100 of them have been covered by the ladies talking shit none of em can back up!!

I can't speak for the other ladies 'round here but I my own self usually back up any smack talk I may spew forth, we switches can do that 😎

I can't speak for the other ladies 'round here but I my own self usually back up any smack talk I may spew forth, we switches can do that 😎

DISCLAIMER: the previous statement I made about the ladies not backing up their talk applies to all except Bella, who can more than hold her own

and now back to regular programming

better lil sis??

I'm tempted to be dubious about this statement, if only for the hilarious results that would ensue. 😎

Cheerio pip pip... ;-)

I'm tempted to be dubious about this statement, if only for the hilarious results that would ensue. 😎

I've heard the term "death wish", apparently "pwn wish" is a new phrase to be coined :dom:

I've heard the term "death wish", apparently "pwn wish" is a new phrase to be coined :dom:

Hi. I don't think we've met before, but I'm a cheeky sod who also happens to be a masochist. 😉

EDIT: I never actually disagreed with your statement...play fair now, Bella! 😛

DISCLAIMER: the previous statement I made about the ladies not backing up their talk applies to all except Bella, who can more than hold her own

and now back to regular programming

better lil sis??

LOL indeed, thank you. Now back to planning the new dungeon in my basement :cool2:

Hi. I don't think we've met before, but I'm a cheeky sod who also happens to be a masochist. 😉

I believe we've met :redheart:

blokeB_0_0001.jpg

That could easily be anyone's body! :zomgrabbit:

Could be anyone. IS you 😎

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1H8wucbEqI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1H8wucbEqI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*last rites for artoo is being read right now*

*funeral services will be held in 4 weeks*

I never actually 'kill' anyone, if you break your toys you can't play with them anymore. I prefer babbling and dripping with sweat but otherwise operational :devil2:

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back