• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
You might wanna worry about what I have planned for you and your fanny!

But using an abbreviation is not the same as actually cursing!
It's like saying frack instead of, well, you know. 🙂

being violent to me isn't gonna help the cause:neenerneener:

you're in trouble, and Mommy can't save you now

My Mommy can always save me, if she so chooses. :tiger:

I will be sooooo happy documenting the many fails that will occur the weekend of BBB. But I have a strong suspicion that 50% of them will include either Mondy and Lyz. And another 10% will include BOTH Mondy AND Lyz. And another 10% will be J-Pie failing all on her own. 😀

Rob

I will be sooooo happy documenting the many fails that will occur the weekend of BBB. But I have a strong suspicion that 50% of them will include either Mondy and Lyz. And another 10% will include BOTH Mondy AND Lyz. And another 10% will be J-Pie failing all on her own. 😀

Rob
I disagree.

I disagree.

Gee...not even time for BBB and you just made a FAIL I can document.

This job will be too easy....but with all the fails upcoming I may have to hire a staff just because of you.

I will now start taking applications.

Rob

Gee...not even time for BBB and you just made a FAIL I can document.

This job will be too easy....but with all the fails upcoming I may have to hire a staff just because of you.

I will now start taking applications.

Rob
Are you insane? This girl is made of win. I guess you forgot.

Agree all you want, your well-documented cursings on this thread have earned you a nice, red fanny, missy! And DON'T make me go back and find examples AGAIN! Trust me, you'll be VERY sorry in November if you do! 😉

I never made anybody do anything. SB did that on his own. 😀 Blame him.

Ummmm, yeah. I didn't forget.....you win less than the Jamaican Bobsled Team.

Rob

I. Hate. Your. Mexican. Face.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_uyi_Z8xng&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_uyi_Z8xng&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

too funny!

Rob

haha, I get to do it all by myself!

Ummmm, yeah. I didn't forget.....you win less than the Jamaican Bobsled Team.

Rob

The team returned to the Olympics in the 1992 Winter Olympics in Albertville, France, but finished poorly.[3][4] They qualified again for the 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway. There, the Jamaican four sled stunned many of their critics by finishing in 14th place, ahead of the United States, Russia, France and Italy.[5]

In 2000 the Jamaicans won the Gold medal at the World Push Bobsled Championships.

The team returned to the Olympics in the 1992 Winter Olympics in Albertville, France, but finished poorly.[3][4] They qualified again for the 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway. There, the Jamaican four sled stunned many of their critics by finishing in 14th place, ahead of the United States, Russia, France and Italy.[5]

In 2000 the Jamaicans won the Gold medal at the World Push Bobsled Championships.
LMAO!!! IFLY SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

You only proved my statement silly. :juggle:

They still failed more times than they won. Thus, my statement is even more true than ever.

Rob

Agree all you want, your well-documented cursings on this thread have earned you a nice, red fanny, missy! And DON'T make me go back and find examples AGAIN! Trust me, you'll be VERY sorry in November if you do! 😉

Notice that she didn't deny the swearing part... GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! 🙂

Why, you think its funny when its proven how often you fail?

Your soooooooo silly.

Rob
They only did poorly in 1992. They WON in 2000 and did well in 1994.

Here, let me make it a little easier for you to understand...

El equipo regresó a las Olimpiadas en las 1992 Olimpiada de invierno en Albertville, Francia, pero terminó mal. que Ellos calificaron otra vez para las 1994 Olimpiada de invierno en Lillehammer, Noruega. Allí, el jamaiquino cuatro trineo aturdió muchos de sus críticos terminando en el lugar decimocuarto, adelante de Estados Unidos, Rusia, Francia e Italia.

You only proved my statement silly. :juggle:

They still failed more times than they won. Thus, my statement is even more true than ever.

Rob

But in the end, they still took home the gold. They may have
failed before they won, but they eventually came out on top. 🙂

They only did poorly in 1992. They WON in 1990 and did well in 1994.

Here, let me make it a little easier for you to understand...

El equipo regresó a las Olimpiadas en las 1992 Olimpiada de invierno en Albertville, Francia, pero terminó mal. que Ellos calificaron otra vez para las 1994 Olimpiada de invierno en Lillehammer, Noruega. Allí, el jamaiquino cuatro trineo aturdió muchos de sus críticos terminando en el lugar decimocuarto, adelante de Estados Unidos, Rusia, Francia e Italia.

Oh, that's funny! But, I'm still gonna paddle you! :paddle:

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back