• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
but you are a greedy, selfish, stingy uncle fucking failface!!!!:neenerneener:

so why are you allowed to curse on this thread or anywhere else? One set of rules for hot head guys....and another set of rules for us gals that have to worry about a butt loving shark...??

so why are you allowed to curse on this thread or anywhere else? One set of rules for hot head guys....and another set of rules for us gals that have to worry about a butt loving shark...??

Let me make this clear... this is from Natural not me!

"There are no two sets of rules, because simply put... you can't do what I do. Now go get some balance!"

Poor natural. I feel your pain, being stuck with an undeserved tag from these ne'er-do-well women of the forum. I stand firmly beside you on this one.

Mr. Softee is going around a lot here... all the big men are just like soft custard!

i just found out i will not be able to attend this year's bash, i'm so sad about this. i thought this was going to be the year. Bella, i wish you the happiest birthday and many more to come.

Right! Doesn't it feel good to be right about something once? 😉

care_bears.jpg
carebear.gif

Slacker and Natural bosom buddies. Rainbow and Sunshine Bears.

What's New

9/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums is where you'll find who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back