• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Crystal is the only person I know other than Kraze that is more clear than me.

Costume contest

whoever comes in with the best looking crayon outfit wins a obx of crayons

now get busy!!

Sounds like a feast for the eyes, Bella. I'm not coming to see the house anyway. I'm coming to see you.

What is your favorite chocolate again?

I love all things chocolate (BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING ME ANYTHING :bubbleheart: )

All kidding aside, we discovered awhile ago that if I'm going to work at home with 6 demanding little ones all winter, I need to have bright-but-warm colors around me to stay serene and not get Cabin Fever. These crazy walls really, really boost my spirits on dark February days when it's dark by 4pm 🙂

I love all things chocolate (BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING ME ANYTHING :bubbleheart: )

All kidding aside, we discovered awhile ago that if I'm going to work at home with 6 demanding little ones all winter, I need to have bright-but-warm colors around me to stay serene and not get Cabin Fever. These crazy walls really, really boost my spirits on dark February days when it's dark by 4pm 🙂

actually that would be around Halloween, being dark by 3:30

These crazy walls really, really boost my spirits on dark February days when it's dark by 4pm 🙂

I actually am looking forward to that, but I know that after like the 4th week straight of it I'll be missing the summer nights.

Would a box of World Famous Chocolate Turtles from Donaldson's get me through the door?

Ya know though, Esther Price is based in Dayton. I can actually walk into the esther price store and custom order a box of whatever kind you like.

Pretty awesome!

I wish I could be there. I will be visiting people in Michigan in October not November. I would be passing right through there. Oh well. I will have to plan on next year.

That ain't right man, I'm sitting here with my coffee going "when the hell did I ban Doogie, did we have a fight I don't remember...??" 🙄 :facepalm:

You're coming, you're bringing my Corry and we're SO watching Mitch Hedberg :rainbow:

I Hope So. :pweese:

When you're standing the the corner of my home weeping with your hands on your head and your nose on the wall, do me a favor and remember this moment...:juggle:

maybe we are still far enough away from the gathering that he will just forget about it... :YesMaster:

I found that JPie is a great dinner companion. She never threatened me the whole evening.

hmmmmmmmm

If i can, I will truely try to make it and I'll let you know what the outcome is. In other words I'll rsvp asap. LOL I've never been to anything like this and I'm not certain what to expect here. Please private message me if you can and let me know what is to be expected. Thanks a million, John

If i can, I will truely try to make it and I'll let you know what the outcome is. In other words I'll rsvp asap. LOL I've never been to anything like this and I'm not certain what to expect here. Please private message me if you can and let me know what is to be expected. Thanks a million, John

It's just a house party, I'd rate it PG-13 at the most 🙂 Food and music and good people. There's tickling going on here and there between friends, a little fun spanking...but it's really just a party, it's never as wild or different as new folks think it might be (Random Canadian Mounties notwithstanding) 😛

ugh....curse not having internet. I had to get all caught up with the shit talking 😛.

BTW...I call the color "watermelon pink"...it's especially fabulous! 😀

and can I just say...I may piddle if it snows... EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! We dawn't see nun of thet thur whaite stuff down hur 😛..especially if Kraziedog is around hehehehehehehe

Love you guys!!!!! Can't freaking wait! 😀

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back