• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best F/M Scenarios

Three girls strip a guy's clothes off and tie him naked and spreadeagled face up on the bed. They all take off their clothes and tickle the shit out of him, verbally teasing him and obviously getting very sexually aroused doing it. They put their bare sexy feet in his face and make him lick their soles...they rub baby oil all over his abs, his cock, his balls, inner thighs, etc...one tickles his balls while another jerks him off...he struggles hard against his restraints and bounces up and down so much the bed keeps slamming against the floor...finally he shoots a big load while he's being jerked off, while another girl is tickling his lubed up balls with her fingernails and another is digging into his ribs, his tummy, etc...they all start screaming with joy, saying things like, "WOOO HOOO!!!! YEAAAHHHH!!!!! TICKLE HIM!!!!!"

There's more...the girls are so worked up and they manage to get him hard again, one straddles his cock and starts working herself up and down on it, while another girls keeps tickling his soles, saying, "Kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!!"...over and over again, while the third girl gets behind the girl riding his cock, and starts tickling her sides from behind, running her fingertips over her sexy ass, at which point she explodes in a tremendous orgasm, screaming out in delight, "OH GO HA HA HAAAD...TICKLE ME!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!" All four by this time are looking all wild and sweaty, and the bed is pounding on the floor, etc...

OK that's enough! It may not be feasible for a video but maybe it would make a good story. I should try writing it!

Last edited:
There seem to be quite a few good ideas here for stories, some of the 'creators' should go ahead and write up and post one or two.....

I want to see CONSENSUAL tickling.
EAGER tickling.
And stretch them out and strap 'em down - none of thisA wiggling.

A couple things on this 'strap em down idea' ---Totally agree, btw. Years ago I read about a supposedly 'true' event where a guy and his wife were at a single female friends house. Drinking occurred, various taunts of who was the weaker sex when it came to tickling, boasting, the guy tickled the female friend for a bit....the single girl challenged him to see if HE could take it! The guy was agreeable to be blindfolded and roped onto the kitchen table so the small female friend could have her tickling way w him! the proud boy was all boasting and agreed to like 45 mins or so. The wife knew her tiny friend was a terrific and torturous tickler, so she left for a bit and came back with 5-10 minutes to spare. The sight that greeted her sounded absolutely delicious---Her boastful hubby had been totally wrecked by the friend...friend was taking a break from tickling him, sipping some water, while the blindfolded guy was wailing and begging for the tickling to stop (He knew it was to continue!) but also he was quite aroused and was also begging for 'relief'! The tiny tickler was extracting all kinds of promises from the guy, but obviously holding out on any 'happy ending'...The wife asked in a whisper what her friend was going to do...and the friend said I'm finished w your jerk of a husband, he's your problem now, and left the room....The wife took up where the friend left off....I dont think the author (wife of the guy) divulged the outcome....

I kinda like the whole girlfriend/or wife/or acquaintance that's not ticklish or at least ticklish enough, but the guy def is , and the significant other takes full advantage of that situation! 😊

I love seeing a Lee broken through tickling. The tougher they act at the beginning the better. So a tough macho male, who denies even being ticklish, captured and sadistically tickled by a bunch of ruthless female Lers, till he's a broken mess, hits it for me. 🔥

I'd very much prefer to watch a f/m video directed and shot from the female perspective rather than the typical male one. I couldn't care less about the lee being wanked off, or if the ler(s) conform with any gendered stereotypes and so on. Perhaps a genuine, realistic video of how a real woman would tickle and dominate a real man who would willingly relinquish control would be a welcoming change.

Hi, me again. This question is for those of you who enjoy tickling videos with fantasy storylines, especially those who prefer to see men tickled by women. What’s your favourite F/M scenario? I’m looking to create some more F/M videos, but am kind of stuck for ideas. Any responses will be appreciated! 🙂

While I'm not really into /m tickling, I have to admit I have always been attracted to scenarios where the underdog or weaker opponent gets the upper hand over a much rougher stronger opponent through the use of tickling.

Perhaps a cocky, arrogant, overconfident male is challenged to a wrestling match by a female. She isn't as strong as him, and she knows it, and he knows it. However, she quickly gets the upper hand and has him begging simply by tickling him. She ends up having him completely pinned and or restrained and drives him mad with tickling.

Another scenario could be the same type of male as listed above, but perhaps a dare or bet about how he can handle anything. A woman gives him a challenge to see if he can take being tickled for a set amount of time and he scoffs at the challenge, thinking it easy, childish, and beneath him. She proceeds to start tickling him, quickly proving him wrong. He tries to resist but ultimately succumbs to his own nerves and laughter, slowly but surely being driven mad with laughter and ticklishness. As the video nears it's end, he is begging and apologizing for being so cocky and completely at the woman's mercy.

Whatever you decide to do, I know you will be incredibly successful. You're an amazing lee and a great ler as well. Definitely one of the most talented creators on this forum

Hi, me again. This question is for those of you who enjoy tickling videos with fantasy storylines, especially those who prefer to see men tickled by women. What’s your favourite F/M scenario? I’m looking to create some more F/M videos, but am kind of stuck for ideas. Any responses will be appreciated! 🙂
Tickle hell scenario, so tickled for all eternity with lots of verbal torment around it never going to stop and constantly asking if hes ticklish and if it tickles, "tickle tickle how does it feel" while he loses his mind with no mercy... thousands of years of being caressed with tickles from your nails in all our most ticklish areas whilst in tight immobilized restraint, begging and pleading met with giggles and more tickles, while you never want to stop because your fetish for making a naughty man squeel and squirm in ticklish frantic frenzy agony at its absolute maximum is what gets you off as u are a cruel evil tickle torture demon... how was that? Hahaha only because that's my fantasy lol

I like the idea of tickle interrogation scenario, in this case the (lucky guy) has his hands tied above his head which leaves his armpits, sides, hips and belly exposed. His interrogator is a beautiful Russian woman who wants information. Or a personal favourite of mine is a guy dressed as Batman or Robin and brutily tickled by Harley Quinn

Honestly, I'd rather see some legit attempts at good f/mf content and scenarios.

I like scenarios where the lee likes the tickling and is aroused by it but for some reason doesn't want to it admit it. The ler knows this. She doesn't want to humiliate him. He's not a wimp or a loser. She likes him and she likes the power, the control. But by the end, by the time she breaks him, it becomes consensual.

College scenarios, either a boy tied down to his girlfriend's bed in the dorm rooms for anyone to come in and tickle or, my ultimate fantasy, a live-in slave to a sorority who take pleasure in constantly tickling and teasing the boy. He has to do chores around the sorority house and serve the girls whenever they want, and almost daily he is strapped down for tickling and edging torments.

I know I'm kind of late on this thread, and I dunno if you are even doing videos anymore. But the massage therapist finding a tickle spot on a client that makes him giggle throughout the massage is always pretty hot. Could also do a tickling/force orgasm scenario where tickling causes them to resist climaxing less and less as the tickling continues.

Along those lines, I was going to say how a very realistic scenario could be a guy going for a massage and the female finds him almost too ticklish for the treatment..and you could take it pretty far from there on intensity but still keep sex and genitals out of the arena...

Also...a college guy who makes fun of female classmate gets held down by her and her friends (could be guys in the holder group as well) and she tickled him for revenge or to admit he's wrong or jsut an ass...

I didn’t see any medical scenarios… and since there’s some real life experience with this one….a F doc conducts the ‘annual physical’ with a M…. Who happens to flinch and jump during the brief portion where the abdomen is checked… The F doc says things like sorry, I know it tickles… and are you having any belly pain or just… ticklish? Finally she advises he’ll need to hold onto some straps above his head which turn out to be clasps… the new protocol requires actually lifting his shirt to expose the midsection…” Ok, sorry… now comes the fun part when I get to start pressing on your belly”… at which point the exam ends and the tickle torture begins

I didn’t see any medical scenarios… and since there’s some real life experience with this one….a F doc conducts the ‘annual physical’ with a M…. Who happens to flinch and jump during the brief portion where the abdomen is checked… The F doc says things like sorry, I know it tickles… and are you having any belly pain or just… ticklish? Finally she advises he’ll need to hold onto some straps above his head which turn out to be clasps… the new protocol requires actually lifting his shirt to expose the midsection…” Ok, sorry… now comes the fun part when I get to start pressing on your belly”… at which point the exam ends and the tickle torture begins
thats sooooo ticklish

My favorite F/m scenario (really a FFF/m scenario) is the following scene in a college dorm:
A man sneaks up on his girlfriend when she is sitting on a couch, barefoot, reading. He grabs her ankle and tickles her foot. She laughs and screams, then reminds him that he knows that she hates being tickled and he has been warned about what will happen in case he tickled her again.
She calls upon her two suite-mates and the three of them overpower him, tie him down, and tickle torture him for hours, ignoring his begging for mercy.
Another thing I think would be really hot is after the girls have had their way with the guy, one of them either blows him or jerks him off, then tickles the head of his dick! You guys all know how sensitive it is right after cumming! And then the others go back to tickling his feet and pits since his whole body is more sensitive now!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back