• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bianca female tickler of mens underarms F/M

Niiiiiiiiiice

I like the little ball-gag with the mask. I sure hope it gets more intense, but I love that bit of foreplay-tickling - where it's just enough to make you squirm and giggle. :3poke:

T.v.s. . . .

You said, "Bianca is obviously into dominating and loves tickling, and it shows.
"
I guess that's why when Bianca looks at the camera it enhances the viewing pleasure but when other girls do so, it just distracts. Until Bianca, girls looking at the camera showed how self-conscious they were about doing the tickle video. But Bianca, so self-confident, only makes it hotter.

You said, "Bianca is obviously into dominating and loves tickling, and it shows.
"
I guess that's why when Bianca looks at the camera it enhances the viewing pleasure but when other girls do so, it just distracts. Until Bianca, girls looking at the camera showed how self-conscious they were about doing the tickle video. But Bianca, so self-confident, only makes it hotter.

I am so glad you picked up on that. You're right. You can't fake a true love for tickling tied up people and you can't fake NOT feeling embarassed about it either. She's the Real Deal! Real Deal! Real Deal Alert! 🙂

It doesn't hurt that Bianca also likes her feet worshiped.
(video clip below)

Last edited:
I am so glad you picked up on that. You're right. You can't fake a true love for tickling tied up people and you can't fake NOT feeling embarassed about it either. She's the Real Deal! Real Deal! Real Deal Alert! 🙂

You obviously can fake being a dominant. Just let yourself be tied down and tickled. True dominants are not tickled. Bianca has been exposed a fake dominant. I wouldn't waste my money in that department. But a fake dominant is better than fake laughing. A pretty girl and a good actress. But not a dominant.

Talk about Resurrection...this is 4 years old...still I have to say Bianca was a fantastic tickler and also a fun ticklee when they managed to get her going...:tickling:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back