• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bonding with Nature (Teen Titans) (*/f)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Happy (belated) Independance Day! ^__^

I would have uploaded this last night, but there wasn't the time for it.

This was a request from BigNorm. He said he wanted to see Starfire foot tickled so I decided to draw the situation this way. Its a bit corny that a plant would have a mind of it's own to do this, but when is Teen Titans not corny, you know what I mean? 😛

I suppose we could assume this is some plant from Star's homeworld or some freak plant from Earth. All I know is I didn't feel like drawing mechanical hands tickling her or another Titan member tickling her (at least this time). I think its awkwardly funny this way, and allowed me to work more with this picture.

Maybe Star shouldn't have gotten so close to the plant and tried to pet it....

Picture drawn with a mechanical no.2 pencil, inked, then colored with prismacolor markers and spruced up a little in PSP7.

Artwork by & © Damien Jones
Starfire & Teen Titans © DC Comics

Attachments

• Bonding with Nature.jpg
    Bonding with Nature.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,616
And don't forget to resize it back, because newer browsers have a habit of shrinking a picture so it fits completely on a screen and that usually makes the picture's lines look choppy and uneven.

I may put up a survey later, but I want your opinion, since you're here. When/if I draw another Teen Titan (tickle only) picture, which character would you prefer?

Great pic Vlad, I didn't know you can draw! 😀 😛

And if you ask me, I would vote for Raven to be tickled next. 😛

Thanks. 🙂

I've already drawn Raven tickled however (though if poll results showed favor toward her she'd probably get a second round). The only one I haven't is Terra (and I haven't drawn her at all, not even non-tickling). And while she would be the next logical choice, I'm not particularly fond of her. She just doesn't stand out as a character, she sort of just blends in, in my opinion. It wouldn't stop me from drawing her however, I just wouldn't enjoy it as much. Not unless I found something about her that was appealing. And if there is something, I haven't found it yet.

Last edited:
I've thought about her, but I don't know enough about her to have an immediate interest.

hey, thanks! it'd be nice to see terra tickled, if not, then raven, but i'll wait for the poll. and thanks again!

You're welcome. :happy: I'm glad I could finally draw it. You've been very patient throughout this process and I really appriciate it. Thank you. 🙂

As far as whose next, it still remains to be seen. However, in light of recent information provided to me by an ATF member I have a newfound reason to draw Raven getting tickled again. So it pans out for you guys that want that and me. 🙂

I will still have the poll later however and if Terra should find her way to the top then maybe she'll be drawn before the afforementioned Raven picture (though for collection's sake I'll draw her eventually if not then). Because I have existing requests however, both of these ideas will take a back seat to the next request I end up doing. I want to try and dish out one more request to lighten my load before I continue with more, and this is of course in addition to the pictures I already want to draw myself. 🙂

Last edited:
Vladislaus Dracula said:
You're welcome. :happy: I'm glad I could finally draw it. You've been very patient throughout this process and I really appriciate it. Thank you. 🙂

As far as whose next, it still remains to be seen. However, in light of recent information provided to me by an ATF member I have a newfound reason to draw Raven getting tickled again. So it pans out for you guys that want that and me. 🙂

I will still have the poll later however and if Terra should find her way to the top then maybe she'll be drawn before the afforementioned Raven picture (though for collection's sake I'll draw her eventually if not then). Because I have existing requests however, both of these ideas will take a back seat to the next request I end up doing. I want to try and dish out one more request to lighten my load before I continue with more, and this is of course in addition to the pictures I already want to draw myself. 🙂

Ok, I understand; I can't wait to see what you have in store next.

it seems you have been here for along time vladislaus and you really know how to draw
[/QUOTE]nobody is perfect
att: nobody

Pardon? I'm not sure what you're getting at with the second post.

EDIT: And welcome to the site. 🙂

Last edited:
haha, now just to continue the frustration; I VOTE FOR RAVEN!😀....AGAIN!XD

Patient, eh?.......IS IT READY YET!? 😀

Sorry, having a tough time being patient....been patient for the arrival of Battlefront 2, but there is still 39 days 2 go.....awww man, 39?!😡😛

When you look at it that way, it is a long time. The trick is to occupy your thoughts with OTHER things. 😛

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back