• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bonding with Nature (Teen Titans) (*/f)

What do you mean "and neither do I"? The poor things, what do you do to them?

I dont shut up; you know, I make jokes, distract the class. They are pissed because I always push it until I know that its enough. AND, my grades are perfect! Yeah, they hate me...😛

Maybe they're just jealous. Ever consider that? I know there are people who are jealous of me, so maybe they are jealous of you.

.....you know what? you might be right! 😀 yeaaaah, thats it!😛

I know I'm right. But thats beside the point. 😛

The point is, what are you going to do about it if they get really angry?

Are you implying that running away like a coward will lead to you living happily ever after? 😛

You are one my troopers! I command you to have a spine! Now go in there and "wipe them out, all of them!" 😛

Or at least show them up, sheesh! 😛

LOL, Its star wars all over again; "as you wish" *summons batallion of clone troopers* "Kill the teach-i." 😛

Ah, welcome; I see you found our little chat-area.😛 But what's your question about?! XD Who doesnt have noses?:weird:

I think he may be talking about anime characters. If thats what it is, thats another misconception based on visuals. Anime characters who appear to have just a line for a nose do in fact have a nose, its just not completely drawn in, thats part of the style. But you're to assume they do have a nose (if they're human anyway). The line itself is not the nose, its just the bridge of the nose, or at the very least a marker to let you know where the nose is.

The reason, on females, especially younger ones or cutesy ones, that the nose is not completely drawn in is because the less distinctive the feature, the more refined and feminine the feature is. In this case, by drawing smaller noses or not drawing the nostrils, it gives a softer, cuter feature. Some artists don't draw in the nose at all, though it most definitely is.

I know it may seem weird or artistically incorrect, but thats the way most basic manga is drawn. The nose is either not there, only the bridge is there and a shadow to show depth of the nose, or its a triange to actually make the nose.

This is almost never a problem with male characters, especially adults, its mainly something you'll see with female characters. And since 80% of all anime characters are human females or of human female appearance, we constantly see this.

Anime/manga style requires that you drop traditional thinking in order to understand it.

In other words, if you see no nose its not because its not there, its because you don't know why it hasn't been drawn like you may have expected it to be.

Preachy preachy meechi meechi! LOL! 😛

🙄Just because I'm a frikin trooper, it doesnt mean I was taught by saturday-morning toons!😛

Koopa! 😛 ( I was regarding to his comment about no noses, which was made right after we talked about my teachers).

Hey, I've always thought that Robin was too serious---how 'bout some of his fellow Titans helping him relax a bit ;-) I liked the pic, btw........

:wooha:WOW, someone noticed us!😀 And she joined the same month as I! 😛 Yaaay, we are not alone! :happy:

I noticed you too, i jsut wanted to see how long you two would chat 😛 Well, aboutthe games commet, i figured i'd post my gmes i play. Mostly i play WoW ( It has destroyed my life!!!), but i get around to counter-strike, and if yuris revenge still worked, i'd play it. I play xbox too, but i beat all my games (Kotor 1 and 2, mech assault, halo 1 and 2, dynasty warriors, samuri warriors, im gonna stop now). And im going to say who to tickle next on the poll, Your welcome 😛

I need an Xbox; but I think its too late to get one now. i'll just wait until the 360.🙂

But ah man, I completelly forgot abot the games comments; so many pointless things in this thread, you really cant remember them all...😛

TKLVR18 said:
Hey, I've always thought that Robin was too serious---how 'bout some of his fellow Titans helping him relax a bit ;-) I liked the pic, btw........

Thank you. I'll consider it. 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back