• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boobs or Feet? (for guys obviously...and some girls)

Excess

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Straight forward. A friend and I need something determined, so which do you prefer? As in if you had to choose one or the other. And what about tickling? Which do you prefer to tickle? And which do you prefer in general basically.

DO IT F...errr...FRIENDS! Gah that sounds terribly G-rated. Oh I know! DO IT FUCKERS!

Breast all day every day. The nipples and areolas of a jiggling big breast are hypnotizing. Pointy nipples on small breast are sexy to me. And also when you find a ticklish pair you can switch pretty easy from torture to arousal pretty fast. I like almost every kind. I stop at ridiculously big(anything bigger then like Charlee Chases, are a no unless they actually go with the figure). I find small breast to probably be more ticklish then bigger ones most of the time. Medium size breast are just right for me.

There is my ode to boobies.

boobs definately, i mean if you are a straight dude (nothing against all the gay and bisexual guys out there) you would pretty much be attracted to boobs. As you get more involved with the chick's body, you can develop fetishes, like foot ad tickle fetish, if you know what i mean. so my vote is for boobs for both tickle and perferred.

I couldn't pick even if I wanted to. Lol
The guilt would haunt me forever. Like soup or salad...

I'm not much of a tit man. Not to say I wouldn't know what to do with them under the appropriate circumstances...🙂

I'd say that what I did and how I did it would depend on my partner's mood and preferences.

But to answer your original question, I guess I'm more of a "feet" man!

Damn cant say both can i lol both of these choices are freggin sweet

Honestly, size and shape of breasts don't much matter... but if a girl doesn't take care of her feet, it doesn't matter how dynamite her rack is. :lol

Not to say I dislike breasts... just the condition of a lass' feet matters a bit more. 😉

a good personality it all I need, the tickle spots will be found eventually!

Huh. Interesting. I was actually considering starting a thread like this alittle while back. I'm surprised at the number of "breast" replies. I expected the foot fans to pounce on this one. Anyway, while I'm with Dave Chappelle in my undying love of breasts, as far as tickling goes, I'd almost have to weigh in with feet. Man, you take a girl with really ticklish feet? It's a beautiful thing!

Boobs, every second of every day.

As far as tickling goes? I'll take whatever is on offer, I think that's probably pretty universal. To be honest though, if a girl's most ticklish spot is her, I don't know...forearms, then it's going to be a let-down. No offense to any forearm fans out there!

Huh. Interesting. I was actually considering starting a thread like this alittle while back. I'm surprised at the number of "breast" replies. I expected the foot fans to pounce on this one.
Yeah, same. That was my side of the whole thing. Not that I'm complaining; it's nice to see I'm not the only person here who can enjoy a nice chest. XD

nerrad said:
Brain and sense of humor. Without those, the other two are pointless.

*yawn* Boooooooring. :stickout

I know I'm going to be the odd one out here, but I must say feet. They are the sexiest part of the human body, in my opinion. Breasts are great, but feet are #1 when it comes to visual sexual attraction in my book. Of course, a pretty face doesn't hurt either. :lol

Well... lets put it this way.

You can always find a great pair of breasts... You can always MAKE a great pair of breasts through augmentation...

But in my opinion, you don't always find a great pair of feet... Nor can you make a great pair... You can add nail paint and pedicures...but you cannot readily change the structure of the foot like you could for the structure of breasts...

Under that logic and for the sake of this thread, I choose feet...

Although I find every part of the female body has beautiful value...

In terms of tickling... it depends.

When I tickle, I tend to not stay with just any single body part... 😉

of course this broke out in feet's favor. I do not know why people are coming in and saying they are odd when almost everyone has said feet.:rolleyes

A similar question was asked a while back.

I said I personally like Legs myself. maybe a thigh or two... an occasional Wing...

Wait, we're not talking Chicken?? Darn.

I have a foot fetish, so I like feet. I've never tickled boobs before, so I don't feel that I can pass a fair judgment on tickling them.

i really like both, but i think, in general, boobs, but tickling, probably feet, because they tend to be more ticklish, and i have a bit of a foot fetish....

But in my opinion, you don't always find a great pair of feet... Nor can you make a great pair... You can add nail paint and pedicures...but you cannot readily change the structure of the foot like you could for the structure of breasts...
Huh, I thought that foot people thought all feet were attractive from my observations here and such. Go figure...

of course this broke out in feet's favor. I do not know why people are coming in and saying they are odd when almost everyone has said feet.:rolleyes
I know, it's odd when people do that. People seem to forget that, while in the mainstream they might not be the majority, that might not be true for a specific place. <_<

I suppose, overall, I'll have to say feet. In part because feet can be bared and be slyly sexual, there's nothing overt about being barefoot, but it's still terribly attractive. Breasts, however, have a more blatant sexual connection, and once bared, are committed to the act. It's easier to be gradually built up the mood through the feet, but everyone has to be in the mood already. No surprises. You know what you're getting.

And feet are simply more interesting to me. They have a pleasing shape, from the round heel to the wiggling toes. Breasts are just mounds with a nipple, very straight forward and you know exactly the most tender spot already. There's no real exploration involved. And ultimately, they're only a sexual thing because someone declared them so, and I can declare far more than one place sexually exciting.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back