• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke's playtoy (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello folks! Time for another primetime story! My first of 2009. I hope you enjoy this particular tale as it is based off my favorite Tickle Abuse model, Brooke. I got the permission from Tickle Abuse and Brooke herself to write this tale, so I hope you all enjoy it. This took me a long time to write and I hope my extra efforts entertain you all. Please feel free to leave comments.

I present to you....Brooke's playtoy!

Brooke sat in her apartment mulling about the day’s activities. She just finished wrapping up a tickling shoot where she got to torment one of her favorite models, Nikki. Brooke leaned back in her chair and remembered how she got to tickle Nikki. Brooke licked her lips as she remembered how her tongue caressed and licked the soft, tender toes of Nikki. She remembered how her nails skittered across the soft tender skin of the bottoms of Nikki’s feet. She then closed her eyes and remembered how Nikki’s ankle was between her legs. She remembered the sensations she felt as Nikki squirmed her ankle and foot under her. The feelings started to rise in her again as she took her mind back and remembered the pure sexual rush that ripped through her body as she tickled the trapped foot. Brooke gasped as she came out of her trance.

“Wow. Nikki was really something. Her feet are delicious and her kiss….ooooh I would love to see her again!” Brooke muttered to herself. She got up from her seat and walked to the shower. After playing with Nikki and remembering the encounter left Brooke very horny. As she got into the shower and felt the water caressing her body, the soapsuds gliding across her smooth skin, Brooke still had the “urge”. She wanted to tickle and tease another beautiful woman. She wanted to feel the rush again. To hear the laughter, to feel the skin, to taste the sweet feet and to feel the ultimate rush of sexual pleasure. But it was only 10 at night and decided to get herself some coffee at the local coffee shop.

Brooke entered the coffee shop and ordered her favorite drink. She smiled at the girl behind the counter and she could swear the girl was checking her out. Brooke winked at the counter girl and saw the girl blush. Brooke then went over to an empty table and pulled a magazine out and sipped at her latte. As she read her magazine, she would casually lift her eyes and see the counter girl staring at her. Brooke smiled to herself and decided to have a little fun. She casually flipped her hair and glanced over at the young woman.

The young woman quickly turned her head to not get caught staring at Brooke. The young woman’s name is Heidi and she was only 20 years old. Being of Mexican descent, she was rather cute. Her cherub face and soft features made her really attractive. Her shoulder length black hair was tied in a ponytail and she wore her coffee shop uniform. Normally Heidi would love to look at the cute guys who would walk in, but there was something really sexy about that female customer that walked in. She kept finding herself staring at her. Her beautiful olive skin, her sexy long black hair. Her beautiful face. Heidi then noticed the customer looking back at her and if she was right, she could have sworn this beautiful woman was flirting with her!

“I wonder if she notices me staring at her? She really is beautiful.” Heidi thought to herself. She then continued to do her job, but she would always try her best to catch a glimpse at the dark hair beauty that was a few feet away from her.

Brooke finished her coffee and got up from her table. She threw away her empty cup and walked by Heidi. She found this young woman to be irresistible. She couldn’t help herself, she just had to talk to her. “Hello there..” Brooke cooed.

Heidi’s eyes shot up and made contact with this gorgeous woman. “Um..hi! Can I help you with something?”

“Yeah. I noticed you staring at me while I drank my latte.” Brooke smiled.

Heidi began to blush as she was now confronted about her gazing eyes. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stare…”

“It’s okay. My name is Brooke! Pleased to meet you. Your name is…” Brooke said while extending out her hand.

“It’s..um..Heidi! Nice to meet you too!” Heidi stammered as she shook Brooke’s hand.

Brooke’s eyes lit up as she felt how soft Heidi’s hand is. She was going to enjoy this. “So, how long have you been working here? I haven’t seen you before.”

“It’s been about a couple of weeks. They have me working the late shift right now.” Heidi answered.

“Yeah, that happens when you’re new. What time do you get off?” Brooke asked.

“I’m off at midnight. It’s only 11pm now. I am so tired already!” Heidi smiled.

“You’re tired? I don’t blame you. I’m tired too. But hey, I know this might sound odd, but want to meet up after you get off tonight? You seem really nice and I would like to get to know you. If you don’t mind…” Brooke cooed. She was beginning to feel the rush of adrenaline. She liked this cute girl and a shot of energy surged through her body.

“Um, okay. I guess that would be nice.” Heidi replied.

“Good! Here’s my address. Come on over after you get off work and we can hang out.” Brooke smiled as she handed over a folded piece of paper with her address on it. “See you later…”

“Yeah…I will see you later.” Heidi smiled as she walked Brooke walk out of the coffee shop. Heidi couldn’t believe what she just did. She would never do this with a guy she just met, but she figured that she would be okay with this woman. Besides, she would love to get to know this woman better. Heidi couldn’t wait for her shift to end.

Brooke sat in her chair inside her apartment, her legs crossed and she used her index finger to twirl her hair. She was awaiting the arrival of her new “friend”, Heidi. She could already imagine what she wanted to do with her, it was just a matter of time. She closed her eyes and began to imagine Heidi and what her laughter would be like. She fantasized on what her feet would look like and how soft the skin could be. She began to imagine what it would be like to wrap her tongue around those mysterious toes. She licked her lips, imagining what Heidi would taste like. Then her eyes opened slowly as she heard a knock on the door. Her treat, er, her friend had just arrived.

“Hi…” Heidi said as she saw Brooke opening the door.

“Hello Heidi! Glad you could make it. Come in!” Brooke told her. Brooke watched Heidi walk into her apartment and began sizing her up. She couldn’t wait to play with her! Heidi was going to be in for a surprise…

“Nice place.” Heidi said as she stared at her surroundings.

“Yeah, it’s okay. I like this place. Please, do sit down! You must be tired.” Brooke invited.

“Thanks.” Heidi replied. She walked over to the couch and took a seat. “I am tired. I have been on my feet all day…”

“Really?” Brooke smiled as she sat down next to Heidi. “So, you’re feet must be hurting.”

“Yeah, they are a little sore right now. Mind if I take off my shoes?” Heidi asked.

“Please do! Make yourself comfortable. In fact…” Brooke started. Her insides started to quiver as she reached her hand towards Heidi’s ankle. “…I’ll take them off for you.” She told her as she grasped the ankle.

“You don’t have to. I can do that.” Heidi giggled then tried to tug her foot away.

“You’re my guest and I will make you comfortable. Just trust me….” Brooke then flashed her innocent smile.

Heidi smiled back and relaxed her leg. She couldn’t believe this attractive woman was making her comfortable. She watched as Brooke unlaced her shoe slowly. She felt the laces get loose and it seemed as though her newfound friend was savoring this moment. She did want to have her shoes off as her feet were aching a bit. She liked the way this attractive woman was relaxing her.

Brooke grabbed the heel of the shoe and with a gentle tug, the shoe popped off Heidi’s heel. Brooke then started to get hot as she pulled the shoe off the foot and stared at the black sock. A rush of adrenaline flowed through her when Heidi wiggled her toes within her sock.

“Oh much better! I hope my feet don’t stink.” Heidi blushed.

Brooke was getting mesmerized. She snapped out of her gaze and looked at Heidi. “No, your feet do not stink. In fact, they smell nice.” She then put Heidi toes to her nose and took a deep sniff. She could smell the lotion within the sock. She closed her eyes and wanted to enjoy this foot.

“Don’t smell my foot!” Heidi laughed as she pulled her foot out of Brooke’s grasp. “You are so silly!”

Brooke laughed and smiled at Heidi. “See? I told you they smell nice! Here, give me your other ankle.” Brooke then grabbed the other ankle and slowly unlaced the shoe. She pulled the shoe off and wiggled Heidi’s big toe. “Nice piggies!” she joked.

“You’re so crazy.” Heidi laughed as she pulled her foot away. She then curled her feet under her legs and made herself comfortable. “Thank you for taking my shoes off. I feel so relieved.”

“I always make my guests comfortable…” Brooke whispered to her. Brooke’s insides were churning wildly, as she really wanted to grab Heidi’s feet and have her way with them. This woman sitting next to her was so cute and adorable and she knew her toes would have to be the same. She started to get anxious and her nerves were running on all cylinders. She just HAD to have her. She already started to plot a way to get to Heidi. All of Heidi. “So Heidi, tell me about yourself.”

Heidi began to talk and both women started to converse. Brooke had a hard time focusing on what Heidi was saying, as she wanted to seduce her and have her way with her. She would stare into her soft brown eyes, her nice sized bosom and her legs. Her heart would flutter a little when she saw the sock covered toes wiggle every once in a while. Brooke bit her lip and started to get even more horny. It was just a matter of time.

An hour passed and Brooke could tell Heidi was getting tired. Her voice slowed a bit, even though she still continued to talk. Heidi then yawned and Brooke knew she had an opportunity.

“Tired Heidi?” she asked.

“Just a little. I worked a lot of hours today and my body is sore.’ Heidi answered while stretching her arms.

“Here. Turn around. I got something for you…” Brooke told her. Brooke’s heart skipped a beat when Heidi looked at her with a “what are you up to look?” and turned around. Brooke then placed her hands on Heidi’s shoulders and began to massage the tension away.

“Oh my goodness….That feels SO good!” Heidi moaned.

Brooke continued to rub the shoulders and could feel Heidi melting under her touch. She watched as Heidi turned and twisted her neck slowly as she continued to massage the neck and shoulder blades. Brooke loved giving massages and she knew that it was just a matter of time before Heidi would be hers.

“You are so good at this. I am going to melt into a pile of goo real soon…” Heidi moaned.

“That’s good. Just turn into goo. I am going to make you feel sooooooo good.” Brooke continued to rub Heidi’s back and shoulders and she could tell that she was getting really loose. She then got up from behind Heidi and slowly pushed her onto her stomach. She noticed Heidi didn’t resist, then she straddled her thighs, facing her back. She then pulled up the shirt and placed her hands on the soft, bare skin. Brooke almost came from just touching the skin. It felt so soft on her fingers and she knew this girl must be soft everywhere. She felt her pulse race as she heard moans coming from her friend. She then pulled the shirt all the way up and even unhooked the bra clasp. She continued to rub, but the shirt was still in the way of the shoulders. The shirt was the coffee shop uniform that buttoned up in the front.

“Want me to remove my shirt?” Heidi asked.

“Yeah…I’ll do it though…” Brooke replied. She then slowly turned Heidi over onto her back and looked at the relaxed look on her face. Brooke then straddled Heidi’s pelvis and slowly started to unbutton the shirt. She saw Heidi’s eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy. She saw more and more smooth skin as the shirt came open. She saw the cute tummy and ribcage get exposed. She then continued to unbutton the shirt and soon, it was completely undone and she peeled it off of Heidi.

Heidi was now just in her unclasped bra. Her arms lay to her sides as she looked up at Brooke. Heidi didn’t know what was happening to her. This gorgeous woman was taking her clothes off and she didn’t do anything to stop it. Heidi had never been with a woman before, but it always peaked her curiosity. Her mind started to race as her heart quickened and she looked up at her masseuse. She looked into Brooke’s eyes and she was mesmerized. She licked her lips as she was getting really turned on.

Brooke’s head started to spin. She now had Heidi right where she wanted. She looked at the loose bra and she reached her hands forward. Her fingers grasped the edge of the bra and while she looked into Heidi’s eyes, she slowly pulled the bra down, exposing the soft breasts that were underneath. She was getting really wet now, as she liked the soft brown nipples and the nice round shape of the breasts. She wanted Heidi and she wanted her now! She then leaned forward and gently touched her lips on Heidi’s lips.

Heidi felt the soft lips on hers and wanted more. She felt the lips peck her lips again, teasing her, tempting her for more. Heidi then reached forward with her lips and kissed Brooke deeply. She had never felt anything like this before and her body felt like it was on fire. Every sense within her core was alive and exploding with ecstasy. She liked this. She wanted more. She kissed more passionately.

Brooke then slowly put her tongue in Heidi’s mouth and the two women kissed passionately. Brooke enjoyed the soft lips and sweet tongue of Heidi’s mouth. She knew it was time to claim her prize. “Come with me to my bedroom. I will make you experience something you will never forget….”

Heidi looked up at Brooke and began to sit up. Her head was already spinning and she saw Brooke standing next to a doorway. She saw Brooke curl her index finger invitingly and Heidi began to walk over there. Her chest was still bare, but she didn’t care. She did not know what this exotic beauty had in mind, but she couldn’t wait. Her sock covered feet slid across the floor and she made her way to the doorway. There she saw Brooke’s bed, but also saw what looked like straps on the bed. She walked towards the bed and Brooke grabbed her by the shoulders, looked at her and kissed her passionately again. Heidi’s legs began to quiver, but Brooke held her up.

“You trust me?” Brooke asked.

Heidi nodded her head yes. At this point, she wanted to do whatever Brooke wanted. Her body never felt so alive at this point.

“I am going to make you feel things you will never forget. I am going to make you want to crawl out of your skin. You will explode tonight….” Brooke told her. She then gently laid Heidi back on the bed and pulled her arms up over her head. She then began to strap a soft fuzzy cuff across the wrists.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Heidi asked even though she didn’t resist.

“Trust me…” Brooke told her as she continued to strap in the other wrist. Brooke then looked at Heidi on her bed, her arms strapped above her head, her upper body completely vulnerable to her designs. She then moved to the foot of the bed and continued to strap in each ankle. She could hear Heidi giggle nervously and another rush ripped through her body hearing the sweet laughter. She then looked at her strapped in play toy and she almost drooled at the sight. She looked at Heidi’s still sock covered feet and calmed herself down. Heidi’s feet would soon be all hers.

“So…what are you going to do to me having me tied up like this?” Heidi giggled. Being tied down, spreadeagled make her feel very helpless, but it also turned her on.

“Just relax sweet thing. I’ve got something special for you…” Brooke teased. She then sat on her bed, next to Heidi’s midsection. She stared at the soft looking skin, the round breasts heaving up and down due to the breathing. Brooke licked her lips and placed her fingertips on the ribcage. She then gently put pressure on the ribs, digging in ever so gently.

“hee hee… what are you doing? That tickles!” Heidi giggled.

“Is this sweet thing…ticklish?” Brooke asked.

“YES! I am SO ticklish!” Heidi giggled again. “GASP!! You’re not going to tickle me are you?!”

A huge smile formed on her face. Her new play toy is ticklish. She continued to massage the ribcage and noticed that Heidi’s body began to jerk a lot. An idea came into her head and she laughed to herself. She stopped the tickling and went over to her drawers.

“Thank you for stopping! I am so ticklish! But I feel so alive! Come play with me some more. Please?” Heidi told her.

Brooke then came back to the bed and then placed a blindfold over Heidi’s eyes. “Trust me sweet thing.”

Heidi giggled to herself again. This whole scene was getting erotic. Now with her eyes covered, she felt her senses tingling even more. This was a whole new experience for her and it woke up feelings she thought she never had. She felt her nipples stiffen as she imagined herself getting captured and at the mercy of this exotic woman. She wondered what her “captor” was going to do next.

Brooke could tell Heidi was in erotic anticipation. She looked at the soft skin once again and lightly trailed her fingers across the soft tummy. She heard Heidi trying to stifle her laughter, so she continued. Then she took the tip of her index finger and slowly outlined the outer edges of the vulnerable belly button and she saw goose bumps forming on the skin. “Is Heidi ticklish?” she teased.

Heidi tried to hold in the laughter. She started to shake and twist in her bonds, trying to stifle the laughter. She knew if she opened her mouth, she was going too completely lose it. The more the fingertip traced the outer ridges of the belly button, the more it drove her crazy. She started to grunt as the fingers began to scrabble lightly across the tummy, only to come back to the belly button.

“I think Heidi…is…VERY…ticklish…” Brooke teased. “Laugh for me…you know you are SO ticklish…”

Heidi clenched her teeth and began to strain in her bonds. Her body twisted, trying to evade those fingers, but there was no escape. Then the tickling sensation stopped. She began to breathe again. Having her sight taken away by the blindfold only made her more sensitive. Then, out of nowhere she felt the fingers dig directly into her belly button!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! STOP! THAT TICKLES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Heidi exploded.

Brooke had to quickly straddle Heidi to keep her still. She continued to dig her fingers into the sensitive belly button and could tell it drove Heidi insane! She saw the stomach muscles quiver under her tickling touch. She swirled her finger deep into the ticklish navel as though she stirred coffee. Then while she did that, she used her other hand to tickle the vulnerable sides and ribs. Brooke laughed to herself as Heidi almost bucked her off. She regained her balance and this time, used both hands to make lobster claws into Heidi’s sides.

Heidi went ballistic as her sides were clenched and squeezed. Her body spasmed wildly and her laughter fell silent as the tickling sensations took over her body. Her head twisted and shook wildly, her hair flying everywhere as her tickling torment continued. Her body still shook as the fingers continued their evil trek across her ribs, tummy and belly button. She then began to breathe again as she felt Brooke lay on top of her chest.

Brooke looked into Heidi’s now sweaty face and gently brushed the hair aside. Brooke was even more turned on as her chest was now on top of Heidi’s. She could feel Heidi’s stiff nipples poking into her chest and she could feel wetness between her own legs. She gently kissed Heidi on the lips and got a wet, responsive kiss back.

“Oooh! You like that huh? Tell me tickle toy…are your armpits ticklish too?” Brooke asked.

“NO! WAIT! DON’T TOU-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Heidi exploded in laughter as she felt Brooke’s fingers stroking her smooth armpits.

Brooke had a hard time staying on Heidi’s upper body as she tickled the smooth armpits. She has tickled so many women working for Tommy and Tasha, but this one was exquisitely sensitive. With this one, she didn’t have to worry about cameras or the limited time she could tickle someone. With this woman, she could play with her all night long. She concentrated on her getting her fingers all over the smooth surface area and she was enjoying listening to the musical laughter. While she tickled, she kissed Heidi’s collarbone and not only did she hear a giggle, she heard a moan. She gently bit her lip again and this time she kissed the vulnerable hollow.

Heidi shivered as she felt the kisses on her armpit. She was still trying to recover from the tickling, but it seemed strange that she could get pleasure from having her armpit kissed. She felt Brooke’s lips kiss her armpits and make their way to her collarbone and chest. She couldn’t help but moan in pleasure. She then giggled again as she felt Brooke licking her collarbone, then back into her armpit. She wasn’t sure, but she thought she felt metal gliding along her skin, along with a hot wet tongue. She felt her nipples get even more stiff, even though it was tickling her.

“W-what hehehehehe are you doing?” Heidi asked.

“I’m going to lickle you…” Brooke told her. Brooke then continued to trace her tongue across the armpits and across the sternum before moving back up to the collarbones and across the soft throat. She could feel Heidi giggling and knew this woman was extremely turned on. She continued to “lickle” her and began to move between the soft breasts, her lips tenderly kissing into the stomach, then she swirled her tongue ring into the sensitive belly button. Brooke had to hold on once again as she felt Heidi squirming under her. Brooke closed her eyes and allowed her tongue to feast on Heidi’s belly.

Heidi’s mind turned inside out. She thought the fingers were bad, but feeling Brooke’s tongue drove her absolutely wild. She enjoyed the soft kisses, but the feeling of a tongue ring inside her belly button sent shockwaves she never felt before. Plus, Brooke’s weight held her down so she couldn’t even escape. She begged, she pleaded, she laughed, anything to get Brooke to stop. Being in darkness amplified her senses and there was no escape. All she could do was laugh.

Brooke finished sucking and licking the ticklish belly and looked up at her sweaty victim. She saw Heidi’s breasts heaving up and down and now it was playtime. She sensually moved her way up to Heidi’s exposed breasts and kissed each nipple. Hearing Heidi moan made her even more wet than she already is. Then she slowly began to lick her tongue ring across the brown nipples, making sure she swirled the tongue ring completely around each one. She then began to kiss and suckle each breast and as she did so, she then gently kneaded her fingers in Heidi’s ribcage, sending her ticklish toy into a combination of hysterical laughter and erotic moaning. Brooke loved tickling Heidi and enjoyed suckling these soft mammaries as well.

Heidi couldn’t stop laughing. She just couldn’t get herself to stop laughing. She also couldn’t stop herself from getting more and more wet. She absolutely loved having her breasts played with, kissed and teased, but at the same time the rib tickling was driving her up the wall. The tickling got worse as she felt the fingertips scrabbling in her armpits again. She tried to close her arms, but the bonds held her wrists. She then moaned loudly as she felt two long, slow licks across the very tips of her nipples. She was on fire. She wanted Brooke and she wanted her really bad.

Brooke gave one last, long, wet lick across the tip of each nipple, then gently squeezed each breast. She then leaned next to Heidi’s ear and gave her a quick kiss on the ear. “Oooh is my play toy ticklish? If your tits are this sensitive and your upper body, then I can’t wait to see what your feet are like….” She whispered.

“hehehehehehehehe…no…don’t tickle my feet…they’re so…ticklish…” Heidi panted.

Brooke laughed, as this was the moment she was waiting for. Ever since she removed Heidi’s shoes and even smelled Heidi’s feet, she wanted them. Now, it was that time. She got up off of Heidi and casually crawled her way over to the bound feet. She saw Heidi wiggling her legs, anticipating their impending torture. She then knelt next to the bed and stared at Heidi’s sock covered foot. She saw the toes anxiously wiggle inside the sock.

“B-Brooke..p-please don’t tickle my feet. Please…they’re really ticklish!” Heidi begged. “Please don’t tickle my feet. Brooke? Brooke? Where are you?”

Brooke then grabbed the ankle and felt Heidi’s leg jerk. She then laughed as she heard Heidi’s pleading even more. She then used her fingers to go up the pants leg and pinch the top of the sock, then began to pull it down the leg. “Is there a ticklish foot under this sock? Hmmm? I LOVE ticklish feet…”

Heidi began to panic as she felt the sock slide off her heel, then slip off her sole. She could feel ticklish tremors already as she felt the warm apartment air kiss her delicate skin. She clenched her teeth as she felt the sock leave the ball of her foot, then gasped as the sock popped off her toes. She clenched her toes, as she knew she was going to be tormented.

Brooke’s heart skipped a beat as she finally gazed her eyes on the soft, beautiful foot of Heidi. She turned her head so she could see the sole and she felt herself gasp as she stared at the soft sole. It was a light shade of pink and she could tell that the skin was very soft. She stared at the toes and fell in love with them. They were medium in length and kind of chubby. Each nail was trimmed perfectly, and there was no polish. She looked on with amusement as the toes open and close, seemingly anticipating and welcoming their eventual ticklish torment. She leaned in again and smelled the delicate foot and then gave a gentle kiss on the sole. She heard Heidi shriek and she continued to kiss up the sole, from the soft rounded heel, through the sensitive arch, across the tender ball and underneath the delicate toes. Brooke was in complete bliss. This foot was finally hers!

Heidi could stop herself from laughing. The kissing of her foot was nice, but it tickled her like crazy! She has never had her feet kissed before and didn’t know how to feel. She was already erotically charged up, but this sensation was driving her into overdrive. She then burst out laughing and roaring like banshee as she suddenly felt fingers scrabbling in her arch. Her back arched up in the air and a steady stream of hysterical laughter poured out from her mouth. She tried to pull her foot free, but Brooke had a firm grip and Heidi had no choice but to feel those tickling fingers skittering in her arch. But her laughter got deeper when she felt fingernails tenderizing the ball of her foot. Her feet were so sensitive and so ticklish, this was driving her inside out. She has never been tickled this long before. Whenever someone did try to tickle her, she would usually get away quickly. But now she was bound and vulnerable. She clenched her toes, but they spread open when she felt fingernails skittering across the arch again.

Brooke was enjoying herself immensely. She loved how her fingers would sink into the soft pink sole. She took the tip of her fingernail and dragged it slowly from the heel, all the way through the tender arch, across the soft ball and along the base of the toes. She repeated the procedure several times because she enjoyed not only the shrill laughter coming from her play toy, but the way her finger sank into the flesh, almost creating a white line across the pink skin. She then changed tactics and held back the 5 chunky toes and dragged all 5 fingers on one hand down the sole. She felt Heidi shiver in ticklish agony and she continued to stroke the sole over and over and over again. She didn't want to stop. There was no Tommy yelling “cut” to end the scene. There was nothing and no one to stop her from tickling until SHE felt satisfied. There was no Tasha to pull her off her victim. Just her and a very ticklish foot. Now, she concentrated on those cute chunky toes. They looked so delicious to her. She held them back and used her nimble fingers to attack the soft undersides of the toes and found a real hot spot on the underside of the middle toe.

Heidi’s mind raced in ticklish agony. She felt evil fingers tormenting her ticklish toes. She tried her best to close her toes, but to no avail. All she could do is laugh and laugh hard. She tried to plead with Brooke, but she couldn’t get the words out. All she could do is go into silent laughter and feel her entire body convulsing. She wanted the torment to stop. Her emotions were confusing her because as much as she wanted the tickling to stop, she absolutely LOVED the way her body was feeling. Her nipples were still stiff and her loins were on fire. Then finally, the tickling stopped.

“…………thank you….oh…..oh…my toes…..too ticklish…..ehehehehehehehehe..mercy…” Heidi babbled.

Brooke smiled. Her body filled with sexual excitement as she had Heidi just where she wanted her. She then wrapped her two hands around the arch and ball of the foot and leaned her head in and her lips enveloped the chunky big toe. Brooke’s nerves went to overdrive as she felt the soft toe inside her mouth. She began to suckle the toe and felt her own nipples get stiff as she heard Heidi explode in laughter. She then sucked the toe hard and got the reaction she wanted. A moan from Heidi’s lips. The big toe slipped out of her mouth, glistening in her saliva and she began to lick the underside of the toe. She kept licking, inspired by the moaning of Heidi, then she moved on to the index toe. She wrapped her lips around that toe and sucked on it as though it was the last thing she would ever eat. Brooke proceeded to suck the remaining toes in the same manner and when she got to the baby toe she let her tongue ring circle around the digit, sending Heidi into endless giggles.

Heidi didn’t know what to think. She couldn’t even see her toes getting suckled by this exotic beauty, all she could do is feel the tongue probing in between her toes. The tongue ring tickled her crazy, but it felt good at the same time. She tried wiggling her toes, but it was only met with more sucking and more licking. Heidi couldn’t stop giggling. “It tickles….it tickles!”

Brooke devoured the toes with delight and noticed how Heidi was gyrating her hips. Brooke gave one last hard lick to the bottom of the big toe, then let the foot go. She then stood up and walked to the other side of the bed. “Oooooh! What do we have here? Another ticklish foot?”

“heehehehehehehehehehe please! No more tickling! Please have mercy on me….” Heidi begged.

Hearing Heidi begging only turned Brooke on even more. She knelt down by the sock covered foot and began to pull that sock off. She met no resistance as the sock slowly slid down the leg and off the heel of the foot. Brooke’s eyes went wide open as she saw the newly exposed pink heel. She smiled when she saw the toes wiggling inside the sock. Soon, those piggies would be hers as well! She slipped the sock off the toes and she gasped audibly when she saw the newly exposed foot. This foot looked just as cute and she couldn’t wait to play with the new target. She didn’t waste any time and immediately dragged her fingers across the really soft pink skin.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE STOP!!!!” Heidi screamed. The tickling of her newly exposed foot only drove her more insane. It was though her body got even more sensitive the more that she was tickled. Fingers were scrabbling everywhere on her foot. She tried to wiggle her foot, but once again Brooke held it down and she felt the fingers dancing across her sole.

Brooke wanted to savor this moment and loved tickling this foot. She once again held the toes back and went after the soft undersides. She then heard Heidi beginning to wheeze and slowed up her tickling. She then leaned forward again and ran her tongue ring across the bottom of the toes and she was delighted to hear Heidi moaning again. Brooke was completely immersed into suckling the chunky digits and lost herself. She enjoyed licking women’s feet and Heidi’s were some of the best she ever tasted. She like how soft the skin was on her fingers and in her mouth. She loved it when Heidi wiggled the helpless toes while they were in her mouth. Brooke’s body was filled with sexual tension. She took the toes out of her mouth again and saw they were coated with her saliva. She then looked up at Heidi’s heaving chest and knew it was time to really explore the rest of Heidi’s body. She kissed the tips of the toes one more time and even whispered to the slowly wiggling toes that she would come back to them. She then crawled onto the bed and knelt in between the spreadeagled legs. She then leaned her body forward until she was on top of Heidi’s chest. She then leaned her head forward and kissed Heidi on the lips again.

Heidi enjoyed the feeling of Brooke’s lips on hers again and kissed her back. Her body was on fire and she really, really wanted to cum. Her breathing got heavier and she knew her mound was extremely wet. She then blinked her eyes as the blindfold came off her face. When her eyes adjusted to the soft light, she saw Brooke on her knees, in between her legs staring down at her. Heidi’s eyes grew big when she saw Brooke remove her own shirt, exposing her bare breasts. Heidi got even more turned on seeing that Brooke’s nipples was just as stiff as hers.

“Hello my sexy little play toy…want to feel really good?” Brooke asked her.

“Y-yes…”

“I’m going to let your legs loose. Promise me you will keep still…”

“I will…..”

Brooke then turned around and removed the soft fuzzy cuffs from Heidi’s ankles. She then turned around, got out between the legs and then began to unbutton Heidi’s pants. Brooke slowly licked her lips as she unzipped the pants and she began to peel off the pants, exposing Heidi’s thing bottoms. Brooke’s nipples got harder as she stared at the moist wet stain on the thong and couldn’t wait to peel them off. She removed the pants from Heidi’s legs and she looked back at Heidi’s face. She saw the still bound arms and the exhausted, yet blissful look in Heidi’s eyes. She then looked down at the thong and her fingers took hold of each side and began to pull down the thong. She saw the bare skin exposing itself and finally, she peeled the thong off the sensual mound and Brooke’s heart fluttered. She then pulled the rest of the thong off, completely exposing Heidi.

“Such a pretty pussy you have there….” Brooke cooed.

“t-thank you…” Heidi blushed.

“I bet this pretty pussy is a little sensitive isn’t it?” Brooke teased. She then used the tips of her fingers to tickle around the soft fuzzy mound. She giggled to herself when she heard Heidi moaning and giggling. She noticed just how wet Heidi was and continued to stroke her fingers across the slick, wet lips. She saw Heidi gyrating her hips, trying to make more contact with the tickling fingers. Brooke then used her now wet hand and caressed her own nipples, sending her into a sexual frenzy. She then spread Heidi’s legs open and stared at the moist rosebud of Heidi’s womanhood. Brooke then lowered her own head and faced Heidi’s face.

“Look at me…” Brooke told her.

Heidi looked down towards her groin and saw Brooke’s face right above her now steaming mound. Heidi almost exploded just looking at Brooke’s sensual face.

“Want me to taste you?” Brooke whispered.

“Yes! Yes…please..please taste me.”

“Want me to lick you dry?”

“Yes! Oh please! I want you! I want you so bad….”

“Promise me one thing…”

“anything! Anything!”

“I get to tickle your feet as long as I want when I’m done….”

W-what? No..no more tickling….”

“Then your pussy just stays wet…”

“….oh….okay! okay! Tickle my feet!”

“I can’t hear you…”

“TICKLE MY FEET! OH PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET!”

“What’s my name again?”

“PLEASE BROOKE! I BEG YOU! TICKLE MY FEET!”

“That’s a good girl….”

Brooke then lowered her head and began to kiss the lips of Heidi’s womanhood. Brooke was mesmerized, as Heidi tasted delicious. She began to lap up the wetness and her tongue would slide across the lips and the tip would dip inside of Heidi as it made its path up and down the lips. When she got to the clit, she would let her tongue ring rub against the swollen nubbin, sending Heidi into an erotic frenzy. Brooke enjoyed tasting Heidi so much, she began to “smack” when she sucked on the lips.

Heidi was going berserk. She felt Brooke’s lips, tongue and tongue ring, tickling, licking and sending her into a frenzy across her most private spot. Her hips gyrated and when she felt the tongue ring flick across her clit, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her heart began to beat faster, her breathing got heavier, she was getting closer and closer to orgasmic bliss. Then, she felt one, long, hard, tongue ring touching lick and she exploded. HARD. Very hard. Colors of the rainbow flashed across her eyes as the most powerful orgasm she has ever felt ripped through every single cell of her body. Her body spasmed for a long time and finally she went limp.

Brooke had a hard time getting up from the bed. She saw Heidi cum her brains out and her own body was on the edge of an orgasm. She slowly got up and crawled towards Heidi’s foot. She saw the foot and placed it between her legs. She then placed Heidi’s toes against her own mound and stroked herself. Her fingers then began to lightly stroke the sole of Heidi’s foot, causing Heidi to giggle and wiggle her foot. As Brooke continued to tickle Heidi’s foot, Heidi’s toes wiggled wildly against Brooke’s mound. It took Brooke’s own strength to hold onto the foot as when the bog toe wiggled against her clit, she exploded. Brooke moaned loudly as her Earth shattering orgasm ripped through her own body. She fell over on to the bed and her body convulsed. This was one powerful orgasm. She laid there on the bed, next to Heidi’s feet, staring at the cute toes and enjoyed every single moment of her bliss. When her brain came back to reality she slowly got up and laid next to Heidi as the two cuddled with each other before falling into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Brooke woke up and saw Heidi still sleeping. She got out from under the covers and went to the foot of the bed. She pulled the covers back and saw Heidi’s sleeping feet. She kissed the toes, causing Heidi to wake up.

“hmmmmm…good morning.” Heidi moaned.

“Good morning…your toes are delicious…” Brooke smiled as she kissed the toes even more.

“hehehehehe you like my feet don’t you?”

“Yes, I do…”

“I wish I could stay longer, but I really have to leave.”

“Do you?” Brooke asked as she sucked Heidi’s big toe. “I want your feet…”

“Maybe tonight? After I get off work?”

“Okay….” Brooke smiled. She watched Heidi get dressed and walked her to the door. She kissed Heidi one last time and Heidi left. Her mind was filled with the previous night’s erotic adventure. She snapped out of it once she heard her cell phone go off. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Tommy’s.

“What’s up Brooke? In the mood for tickling today? I got a real hot woman for you to play with.” Tommy told her.

“Oh yeah...I will be right there.” Brooke answered and she hung up the phone. Today was going to be a good day……

So, what do you guys think? I hope you all enjoyed it and Brooke, keep on doing what you do!

Damn, Primetime! You didn't pull any punches setting the pace for '09, did you? Excellent story, a lot of fun to read, as yours always are, and very hot. It was easy to visualize this tale as I was reading it, a testament to your abilities.

It's god to see you starting off the new year with a bang, and as always, I can't wait to read for of your fine works that have graced the TMF for so long.

Great story, Primetime. Your stories are fantastic, very descriptive, entertaining, etc. I can't wait for what else you have in store for us in 2009.

Fantastic. As much as I like them, I wish there was more verbal interplay like this in the vids!

WOW GREAT JOB! Again you show why your one of the best story tellers in our the forum.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Nice to know I still have fans out there! I am thinking about writing another Brooke story. Or maybe another Nerd story.

I thank all of you for your patience. It is more difficult to write lately, but I still have a few stories up my sleeve...

Thanks again!

Well Done

Congrats, my friend! I especially liked Brooke's scheming barter she makes with Heidi towards the end. Pleasure for more torture. A good swap in my book. I'm sorry I never commented earlier - I've been bed-ridden for the last four days with sickness but much better now. You have to let us know if Brooke herself has anything to say about this! Otherwise, I think she deserves a little revenge, maybe even from Primetime himself. Anything's possible in Story World.

Amazing story. It was so vivid. Stories seem to be better when they are based on real people.

Keep up the good work.

Another amazing story Primetime, it must have taken a while. Love to see more, but please tell me that there will be another Nerd story too, that has to be favourite series on the forum.

there should be a category for just straight up HOT. there is something just down to earth and gloriously carnal about your writing style and i again have to give you two enthusiastic thymbs up buddy...

JJ.

I saw Brooke of Tickle Abuse get nominated for a Golden Feather, so I figured I would dust this story off that I wrote earlier in the year for people to enjoy. Enjoy!

I LOVE IT!!!!! I had to stop a few times because I got hot and bothered but its ok lol GREAT story. THANK YOU PRIMETIME! meant a lot <3

Fuckin drool-fest! Kudos to you Prime. Seriously hot stuff. One of my faves for sure. OMG xD

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back