• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bug: Blog Entry Has Incorrect Comments

WickedTouch

TMF Regular
I guess it's debugging day! I noticed that one of my blog entries has comments on it that not only don't apply in any way to the posted content, but pre-date it! I have maybe four or five entries to the blog, and I believe none of the others are this way. I think the only things that might set this one apart are that it was the first post to the blog, and that I disabled the comments at the time of originally posting it. I think all the other entries have comments enabled, but with no comments.

Just thought I'd bring it to your attention. I can see where this could cause a lot of confusion and rifts in trust or communication if certain comments where incorrectly aligned with certain posts!

I’m also having issues. When I’m writing a private message to a friend the words are so slow to appear on the page it’s as if it’s writing itself. In fact it’s doing the same thing here as I write.

I’m also having issues. When I’m writing a private message to a friend the words are so slow to appear on the page it’s as if it’s writing itself. In fact it’s doing the same thing here as I write.
This is only a guess, but this is probably more to do with your browser or device's configuration and not so much a bug. I'd suggest logging out, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your device, and then try again. I'd also try using a different device and a different browser to help isolate the issue. Be aware that you may also have a browser extension installed that could be clashing with the forum site and causing it to lag, so you might want to try the site with all extensions disabled. If none of that works, or if you don't understand how to do any of that, I'd try making a post in the Forum for technical assistance and a staff member may be able to guide you through more ideas that might be specific to the forum I am unfamiliar with. If you do make a post, I'd include your device and operating system, as well as what browsers and things you've tried.

Good luck!

Just an FYI addition to my initial message: I tried enabling comments on the blog entry, but the incorrect comments still show up, so I don't think it has anything to do with that setting unless it set a flag in the database upon me checking it at initial posting of the entry.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back