• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bullying Helen

lol, your fans can only imagine the tickle torture you 3 are going to inflict on one another 🙂
Tickling revenge is just the best 😛

Any chance you could link or post that other picture you mentioned please? 🙂

lol, your fans can only imagine the tickle torture you 3 are going to inflict on one another 🙂
Tickling revenge is just the best 😛

Any chance you could link or post that other picture you mentioned please? 🙂

Yes Karen got it in one....I will most definitely tickle the snot outta her....and Senshi of course :cool

In fact you already got the revenge for the pic Snail Shell did waaay back.
The pic we are referring to Moose is The Lee Within....this was back in the day before Karen liked to lee. Let's just say we managed to release the lee within 😉

The Lee Within pic is attached along with the original revenge pic :cool

Attachments

• karenbday.jpg
    karenbday.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 32
Thaaaanks Helen! I thought this was a pick on HELEN thread?! 😛

Yeah, Karen is a teasing target every time she comes to the chat room. But that's only because she's so irresistible :stickout

And her switch is so easily flipped when she thinks she's in ler mode :stickout

And her switch is so easily flipped when she thinks she's in ler mode :stickout

:lol yeah I :wub teasing her outta the blue so that it is impossible for her to hide it :cool and of course tease her for not even trying to hide it😉

....still feeling like a bully now Karen :lol:stickout

Indeed. I am rarely a tickler -- almost never in real life, and seldom on here. But that said, some of my finest and proudest moments as a tickler have come while torturing Karen.

...The others have all been while torturing Helen.

I guess the lesson here is: they're both crazy ticklish and really worth tickling.

Indeed. I am rarely a tickler -- almost never in real life, and seldom on here. But that said, some of my finest and proudest moments as a tickler have come while torturing Karen.

...The others have all been while torturing Helen.

I guess the lesson here is: they're both crazy ticklish and really worth tickling.

Just like you Wade. And no I am not crazy ticklish....I am averagely ticklish :lol

This is supposed to be a tease HELEN thread, or have we all forgotten?! XD how. How do I feel? Rather bullied 😛 xD

Helen...yes, you're going to get me, but I'm STILL going to turn u into a giggly, grinny blushy mess 😉

~K

Mm, that's not how I recall it. Pretty sure you're among the tribe we call the superticklish.

No that was you Wade

This is supposed to be a tease HELEN thread, or have we all forgotten?! XD how. How do I feel? Rather bullied 😛 xD

Helen...yes, you're going to get me, but I'm STILL going to turn u into a giggly, grinny blushy mess 😉

~K

Luckily for me Karen.....people just love teasing you so much, myself included, so of course this is bound to change into a tease KAREN thread :stickout

And no...nno you're nnot :blush:stickout

Muahahah, you know I am and u can't WAIT! 😉 :stickout

:scared:scared:scared:blush no nno not at all.....they're my nightmares :stickout:stickout haha

Can they be called nightmares when you wake up grinning your face off? I thought those couldn't be called nightmares. Oh well.

Interesting to note that for such a classic trapping position, it's hardly been done in art! Looks very effective here, too, and realistic in the sense of limb-positioning. Most noticable with this one though, is how you've set the text on the side this time; the artwork feels much less cluttered, and the less dialogue, more storytelling method is a nice change. Perhaps there is room for both in their respective artwork, but it works nicely here. 🙂

Although our dear Karen happens to be the target much of the time (and continues to be so, apparently, even in this thread :lol), it's thrilling to see the couple in action! Seems you make for a fine team, tasteful sweater or not. xP

And now that this meeting is looking to occur in real life...can we please reenact this scene for all of us to see? 😉

Interesting to note that for such a classic trapping position, it's hardly been done in art! Looks very effective here, too, and realistic in the sense of limb-positioning. Most noticable with this one though, is how you've set the text on the side this time; the artwork feels much less cluttered, and the less dialogue, more storytelling method is a nice change. Perhaps there is room for both in their respective artwork, but it works nicely here. 🙂

Although our dear Karen happens to be the target much of the time (and continues to be so, apparently, even in this thread :lol), it's thrilling to see the couple in action! Seems you make for a fine team, tasteful sweater or not. xP

And now that this meeting is looking to occur in real life...can we please reenact this scene for all of us to see? 😉

Yeah Karen and Senshi have already "threatened" this scene the night of my arrival.so watch this a space.there well be no pics but i'm sure there well be some commentary on it lol

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back