• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bump in the Night (F/F Nudity)

The Bandito

Verified
Happy Early Halloween!!!

Hey gang. I missed you all over the last few weeks. But I have good news - The first Bounce Chix Comic: Temple of Bounce is finally finished and will be available through MTJ on Halloween!!!!! Yeah Woo!!!

So I thought I would post this pic tonight in celebration. This is the last non-Bounce Chix pic you will probably see from me for a while. It is from a series of one page pin ups I started before I did the comic. They all take place in this haunted mansion. But the supernatural inhabitants are not interested in screams - they are much more interested in laughter!!!

Please let me know what you think about tonight's pic, and I look forward to posting lots more art in the coming weeks.

Oh - and I am posting the Black and White version too by request.

Trick or Treat,

Bandito

Attachments

• Belly-Warrior.jpg
    Belly-Warrior.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 3,040
  • Belly-Warrior_INKS.jpg
    Belly-Warrior_INKS.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 1,678
Excellent, Bandito!

Your art never disappoints...

Stunning artwork man! Some beautiful ticklers and 'lee, and I love the amount detail you put in the background. I'm looking forward to your next art contributions! 🙂

Damn B!!! You have definetly given us a master piece here!!! 🙂

I'm noticing small differences from the stuff you've posted before, specially in the faces. Like in the noses and the shape of the face; also slight changes in the anatomy(mostly on the Lee). Maybe I'm seeing things that ain't there, but that's what I'm seeing and I have to say that I like it :happy:

The backgroung as Scavenger pointd out, is impressive, I love the tree in the back, it adds a lot to the mood of the pic.

Very attractive characters too! 😀

Incredible work as always my friend!!!

J

Great pic!

What can I say? This pic is simply wonderfull!
May be the best one you posted. I relly love it...
Thank you again.

WOOHOO! Bandito stuff! Always good news! And that is an awesome pic, man. The 'lers do indeed look quite evil--Halloween hath come early! I also gotta repeat what's been said about the background. You, my friend, rawk :happy:
~K

Definitly a treat xD Your seemless balance between comical goofiness and sexiness is amazing. I mean its cartoony, yet it's sexy. It blows my mind 😵 And I just love ur.. type-setting is it? lol

Here's wish y'all a happy mummified ticklin' fest 😉

Bandito Rules!

As ever, m'friend, your work is, without doubt, the very best on these tickling forums. Only 1 or 2 even come *remotely* close. 😀

Absolutely love it! Tickle action as it should be! :tounge:

What an incredibly great setting. That adds so much to the picture. These three girls do look a bit different from your previous drawings, but they're very awesome looking. Happy Halloween indeed. n_n

Wonderful imagery, busy in the best way, a fun holiday frolic! Great spooky accoutrements, providing a fine sense of depth... the blood-red drapes; the chaotic, clutching tree, scratching for entrance; all sorts of surrounding Halloween knick knacks... spiders, jack o'lanterns, blazing eyes, a tome of tickling lore! Then, of course, the three comely participants, eager to prove that the real party starts once the costumes come off! Also, perhaps, that tricks are the very best treats!

Bandito

Another impressive piece
The great setting, the complete background, the words
and mainly the girls
In the words of the immortal Depeche Mode "Just can't get enough" of your work
Best of luck on your MTP publication

Thanks so much for the replies everyone! I really did miss talking to all of you in the past 3-4 weeks!

44blues: Thanks buddy! I wanted to try to make the ticklers in this pic a bit more wicked than usual. Hope I didn't over do it. Another pic in the series shows Ghosty (Alright, so I need to work on my creativity a bit 😛 ) the busty ghost getting tickled in the nude by her fellow monsters. She definitely looses that evil edge when tickled beyond belief 🙂

Hawk: I feel the same about your stories! Thanks so much for the continued support!!!! 😀

Rgevskiy: 😱 Thanks General!

Scav: Thank you so much! As you know - I love your work (especially the In Extremis comic - holy cow that is a good one!!!!). So hearing praise from you is always a special treat. And thanks for the props on the background. This is one of the first pieces that I really started to push the background detail. Thanks for noticing :nerd:

J: Thanks my friend! You are right indeed - I was trying some different things in this pic. Some of them work, and some don't as well. I think I actually went WAAAAAAY overboard with some of the details - to the point that the tickling even gets a little lost. Thanks so much for seeing the changes, and for always making me want to create more new work! You rock! Always nice to hear from another awesome artist!

Sischio: Wow - thanks Sischio! You always have the nicest things to say!!! I really appreciate the "best one yet" comment. I try to get better and challenge myself with each new pic. Thanks for inspiring me!

K: YES! I think this is the first time you have ever had the chance to post to one of my pics!! Thanks so much!!!! Not to turn this into a love fest or anything - but I really really appreciate the praise. Made me want to illustrate lots more new art work for you. In fact - I have been working on a new pic for the last several hours! Thanks again Karen - YOU rawk! 😀

Rtl: Thanks dude! Sometimes I wish my style was less Cartoony, and more realistic, like BAC or something. But I have always drawn this way, so what the heck, why fight it? Thanks so much for the kind words! Love hearing from you!

Ticklefur: My friend - you are far too kind. I am so glad you liked Bump in the Night! I truly hope the Bounce Chix continue to impress!!!

Sammi: Hey thanks. I always love seeing a reply from you. You say the nicest things! Do you like the new look in this pic - or do you prefer the gals from previous drawings? Thanks Sammi.

Littlebighead: You know that I treasure your input. Thanks very much for continuing to comment on my work. You are right also, about the party starting as the costumes come off! Just wait ill you see the rest of the series!

Darth Godflesh: Thanks my friend. Fortunately there is a ton more work to be seen on the way. Temple of Bounce is 16 pages plus a Bonus cover, plus 6 character sketches, plus 3 promo introduction pics. Plus all the new work I am crankin' out. Speaking of which - check your email - I just sent you a special gift for being so amazingly supportive :wooha:

Thanks again for to everyone that came by to comment. You really do keep me working on new material! Can't wait for you all to see the comic!

And thanks to all those who came in to take a look too!

Talk to you all soon,

The Dito

No probs, dude. n_n I can't help but say nice things, since you draw some of the best pictures around here!

As for which look I prefer, I'm not sure. The girls in previous drawings had a particular look that was really unique to you, but these girls are also really attractive. I still love the look of your previous pics, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of this look. Either way, it's still golden. n_n

Though I'm worried about the girl in blue over there. 😵 That's gonna be hell standing up with those basketballs on her chest. 😉

Sammi:

Totally. Yeah - I over did it big time with the um.... proportions on Ghosty. I was trying to have some variety in body type and I think I went a bit crazy ><

Its a good thing she's a ghost, because otherwise she would have some serious back problems. Whoops. My more recent work is a little less breasty, and I like it a lot better.

Thanks so much for your the further input. The Bump in the Night series was a real experiment for me. I learned a lot XD Hope you like the Temple of Bounce pics that will be available soon. And the stuff I am working on now.

Please continue to let me know!

Spectral boobs! They can shame Pam Anderson and be lighter than air! 😛

And I am looking forward to seeing any Temple of Bounce stuff you plan on posting. But practically everything you post is awesome, so ToB or more one-offs... it's all good. 😎

Bandito said:
K: YES! I think this is the first time you have ever had the chance to post to one of my pics!! Thanks so much!!!! Not to turn this into a love fest or anything - but I really really appreciate the praise. Made me want to illustrate lots more new art work for you. In fact - I have been working on a new pic for the last several hours! Thanks again Karen - YOU rawk! 😀

Dito

:wooha: :wooha: :wooha:

Wow...'Dito's a Karenite...that's...just scary....😀

I keed, I keed. Anytime, I've always been a huge fan of your works, btw. Can't wait to see the new stuff. I rawk? Na-aah. i just write--well, ok, maybe I roll a bit 😉

Oh, and ROTFL @ 'spectral boobs'!! 😀

~K

I like your artwork. Gir reward the man

(not my picture)

Attachments

• Salted_Nuts_by_IZimmy.jpg
    Salted_Nuts_by_IZimmy.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 86
Hello everyone, and thank you so much for the feedback! I wanted to post earlier, but Bandito had me locked in stocks in the basement. Long story - don't ask. LOL.

I'm going to become a bit more regular 'round here, so you'll see more posts from me soon...

Till then - happy haunting, and happy fall!

-White Lotus

then I shall also say a great job to you was well. and welcome. its nice to finally meet white lotus. good job the both of you...Gir reward her

Attachments

• Salted_Nuts_by_IZimmy.jpg
    Salted_Nuts_by_IZimmy.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 27
indeed a great pic. And i love ghosty's boobs how they are! 😀 I love the huge breasts! Yay huge breasts!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back