• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Bump in the Night (F/F Nudity)

White Lotus said:
Hello everyone, and thank you so much for the feedback! I wanted to post earlier, but Bandito had me locked in stocks in the basement. Long story - don't ask. LOL.

I'm going to become a bit more regular 'round here, so you'll see more posts from me soon...

Till then - happy haunting, and happy fall!

-White Lotus

WELCOME!

Hey another round of thanks to you all!

Taragohn: :cyclopes: Thanks man! :cyclopes:

Sammi: Spectral boobs - LMAOROTFL XD I love it!!! Thanks again. Another question for you - if practically everything I post is awesome, you need to let me know which ones are the not awesome ones, so I can fix them - or at least not duplicate my mistakes :tounge: Oh, and BTW - Janey (One of the Bounce Chix) is pretty gothy. You remind me of her sometimes, or vise versa. You'll see her soon!

Karen: No, trust me - you rawk! And I am definitely a Karenite. Bowing on the floor in front of you also offers a great view of your feet >😛

Feathers: Thanks so much - as you know I love your stuff. Thanks for the support.

Tickler Dae: Hey thanks. Not to sound stupid - but what does "Gir reward" mean?? I need to be edumacated.

White Lotus: Not that you haven't already heard this from me live - but I wanted to say how happy I am that you have decided to post online. You are truly the bbest colorist a Bandito could ask for. Now go back to the basement - LMAO

The Jimmy James: Hee hee - thanks!

Cosmo AC: LOL - thanks for the support (although Ghosty REALLY needs support! 😛) Yay for breasts in general - and yes, big ones are very very fun to draw.

Thanks again to everyone that responded. I really appreciate all of the feedback! :super_hap

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Bandito

Thank you Sischio & Tickler Dae for the warm welcome, and for the compliment! I'm happy to be here, and outta the stocks for the moment... (ah darn!) :tounge:

-White Lotus

Bandito said:
Sammi: Spectral boobs - LMAOROTFL XD I love it!!! Thanks again. Another question for you - if practically everything I post is awesome, you need to let me know which ones are the not awesome ones, so I can fix them - or at least not duplicate my mistakes :tounge: Oh, and BTW - Janey (One of the Bounce Chix) is pretty gothy. You remind me of her sometimes, or vise versa. You'll see her soon!

*nodnod* I'll keep the critiques as helpful as possible. n_n It's hard for me to notice errors off the bat, though. Sometimes it takes a little time and repeated viewings to get over the wow factor. But I'll keep my eyes out for anything I think might help ya improve. n_n

And this Janey has me intrigued now. 😉 You and Bounce Chix gets +3 cool points.

I seem to be forgetful, too. I forgot to welcome Lotus! n_n Nice to see ya here. We're all one big happy family, so I'm sure you'll have fun. 😉

sheesh...do you people ever have your mind on anything else...?

yeah neither do I.

so 5 s'alrights out of 5

Exactly as it means. I am a huge Invader Zim fan, It sucked that it was cancelled.(Stupid Nickelodeon). Well anyway in this one episode called "Vote of the Doomed" Zim's robot henchmen blasted out salted nuts out of his head at everyone and shout"SALTED NUTS" everytime. It's funnier when you actually hear it.

Speaking of your comic...how expensive is it gonna be? You know how hyped up and anticipated it is around here and the TMF. And things like this can be introduced at a pretty high price. Because I am not really in the best financial situation right now. Also how many pages?

Good luck to the both of yas in comic carears. I shall be keeping a close eye on the series.

Sammi: Hey thanks again. And thanks also for the 3 coolness points. My grand total is now........

damn - better get crackin' on more new material!

TimeWarp: LOL. Nope - never anything else on my mind. And thanks very much for the s'alrights! And the quotation in your sig is from one of my favorite bands of all time. TMBG!!!!!

Tickler Dae: Thanks for the clarification!! 😀 As far as the cost of the comic it will sell for the low low price of $3,000.00 (per page). :weird: LOL

I am not 100% sure on the cost, actually. I believe it will sell for around $15.00. It is 16 full color pages plus the bonus cover. There are also 6 full color character sketches and 3 promo intro comic pages that I am going to post on the forums for free (but they are all Bounce Chix related 😀 )

I hope that answers your questions 🙂 and I hope your financial situation improves soon my friend 🙁

Thanks again for all the support!

And thanks again to everyone for coming by to check out Bump in the Night. (Oh yeah and thanks to those that said "welcome" to Lotus as well - I know she appreciated it also).

Take care,

Bandito

Hell-O!
Again
You broke all expectations
(Just checked my mail -except the reply - pronto!)
Thanks for your reply
When I read what you are planning to do on the next few months, I thought you were about to deliver something in the vein of Soungarden's Badmotorfinger album (a fine revolutionary release) but the amount of work and "guts" delivered on your soon to be unleashed projects seems more like a "Lamb lies down on Broadway" (Genesis- 2album epic, progressive masterpiece)
You keep on rockin'
Thanks for sharing your work
Darth Godflesh

Can I do a little "Waldo" stuff on the pic?
I love the radiactive/danger sign on her arm
The little tool/weapons of tickle destruction on the tickler's leg
The knee high boots totally rock - S&M, maybe?
All those little details are what make your art an impressive work

Best wishes to you and to Lotus too!

Sammi-chan:
Thank you for the welcome! I'm excited to be on the forums, and have definitely been having fun with the fam...

And yes, I see a bit of Jane in you as well, as she is definitely the gal in black in the upcoming comic. A very sexy, patent leather black... :super_hap

Darth Godflesh:
Thanks for the best wishes...love being able to color Bandito's incredibly cool and sexy work! :drool:

Tickler Dae:
Just a bit of pocket change, right? 😉

White Lotus said:
Sammi-chan:
Thank you for the welcome! I'm excited to be on the forums, and have definitely been having fun with the fam...

And yes, I see a bit of Jane in you as well, as she is definitely the gal in black in the upcoming comic. A very sexy, patent leather black... :super_hap

Glad to hear you're having fun here. n_n If Bandito ever lets ya free, you should post more. 😉

And I'm liking this Jane girl the more I hear about her. n_n

Yup lotus, the international thieving market is booming this millenium! 😀

And now for a ridiculously long reply to Darth Godflesh... :super_hap

Darth G: Hey thanks for your reply. I also apologize for the lateness of my reply. Things have been crazy here too 🙂

Thanks also for the amazing feedback (as always). I love how you always think in terms of music. Do you work in the industry? Or are you just a total music fan? Either way, it makes your posts all the more interesting, and I always love hearing from you.

In terms of the "Waldo stuff". Thanks for noticing/commenting on all the little details. Sometimes I love putting in too many details :super_hap Dr. Frankenfeather (the red haired chick) does look pretty S&M. I was trying to make her look a bit more... um.... hard core, I guess. I like her huge boots (I loooove drawing boots), and her fishnets, and her tickle tools, and her plastic skirt.

I'll also shoot in some quick replies to the email you sent too. I love your email handle. Very creative and interesting. I love mythology. Aztec, Mayan, and Olmec are actually among my faves. I also love some of the ancient art from that area (meaning what is now Mexico, and parts of South America). Olmec, in particular is amazing to me.

Tezcatlipoca was always one of my fave mythological deities. I love trickster gods (like Hermes, and Loki).

Thanks for the praise on the exclusive pic. I will post it on the forums as soon as I get through the TOB stuff.

And I also loooove feather gloves - expect to see them a lot in my work!

Take care my friend,

Please keep chatting with me when you can,

b

More replies to my dear friends of the feather:

Tickler Dae: Yeah - no worries. Just refinance your house, and you should be able to afford the new comic just fine, LOL. Seriously - I hope you have the chance to pick up a copy. I consider you one of my best and most reliable supporters. I truly value your opinion of my illustrations. I would love your feedback on TOB.

Sammi: Yeah - Jane's a cutie alright. She is the gal furthest to the right on my Sig. Like the other two Bounce Chix, Janey is INCREDIBLY ticklish! And she would probably kick my butt for telling you this... but...

*whispers softly*

...she absolutely LOVES to be tickled! And she definitely gets what she loves in the new comic.

I'll be posting lots of intro material on all three gals in the coming weeks.

Thanks again for your sweet and unwavering support. You are wonderful.

B

Bandito said:
Sammi: Yeah - Jane's a cutie alright. She is the gal furthest to the right on my Sig. Like the other two Bounce Chix, Janey is INCREDIBLY ticklish! And she would probably kick my butt for telling you this... but...

*whispers softly*

...she absolutely LOVES to be tickled! And she definitely gets what she loves in the new comic.

I'll be posting lots of intro material on all three gals in the coming weeks.

Thanks again for your sweet and unwavering support. You are wonderful.

B

Aww! Well, thanks for saying so, kiddo. n_n I always look forward to seeing your work, and you're just plain fun to talk to here. 😉

From the little sample theres, all the Bounce Chix look pretty cute, and I can't wait to see the stuff you'll be posting of them in the future. And there's nothing better than a lee who loves getting it. n_n

Sammi-Chan:
Thanks again for making me feel welcome. I'll try to get free more often, but the truth is, sometimes I like to be caught... 😍

Tickler Dae:
Guess that's why Bandito is doing so well. He's a sneaky, sneaky! :weird:

White Lotus said:
Sammi-Chan:
Thanks again for making me feel welcome. I'll try to get free more often, but the truth is, sometimes I like to be caught... 😍

No probs. It's always great to meet new people. n_n And I don't blame ya. Being caught is the best part of the chase. 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back