• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can ticklishness permanently go away?

besttickler27

TMF Master
So i've known people that are extremely ticklish... but then one day they say that they're not ticklish anymore. Perhaps it's from being tickled too much. But can extreme ticklishness really just go away like that?

I believe it can. My mother use to be relatively ticklish, but not isn't ticklish anymore. I'm not sure about my grandmother. My father, I know nothing about. All I know is that I was extremely ticklish as a kid and I'm an adult now, and I have lost a little bit of ticklishness, but overall I'm still highly sensitive.

I certainly hope I never lose my ticklishness. :shock: That would be horrible. 🙁

I find when I get a tan I seem to not be as ticklish. Perhaps it's the dead skin cells or something building up. Before I know I am going to be tickled I scrub myself with baby oil and epson salt. It makes my skin very smoth and I tend to enjoy the tickle more.

ya mean there can be even less ticklishness on earth??

We need for the government to be in charge of ticklishness. The taxes, permits, fees, documentation and in home visits would make it go away or drive it underground. As a general rule, people get less ticklish as they get older, sick, over medicated, psychotic, folded-spindled-mutilated( remember that groups' great three part harmonies?...) etc. There may be a residual feeling but not like the good old days. This would of course be true in the vanilla world where the sensation is not the bomb.

MY WIFE WAS VERY TICKLISH AS A KID. HER SISTERS WOULD TICKLE HER ALL TIME UNTILE SHE PEE HER PAINTS, SHE WAS SMALL FOR HER AGE, NOW THAT SHE GOTEN OLDER, SHE NOT TICKLISH AT ALL. HER SISTER'S SAY THEY ARE GETING LESS TICKLISH AS THEY ARE GETTING OLDER/ I KNOW BECAUSE I USE TO TICKLE THEM. HER LITTLE SIS WAS THE MOST TICKLISH GIRL I NEW. BUT I'AM PLANING TO GET HER SISTER'S TO TICKLE HER, I THINK THEY CAN BREAK HER AND GET A GOOD TICKLE,TICKLE HER UNTILE SHE PEES. TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE

Yep

Haha yeah its possible all right. I had this cute friend in college, and our class had gone for this inter-college competition. There were two guys who knew her pretty well who used to like tickling her, and she was pretty ticklish all over! About a month or so later, she'd just lost all her ticklishness. Apparently she's still ticklish on her feet when she isn't expecting it, but her extra sensitive upper body just wasn't ticklish anymore! I only started tickling her towards the end of the trip after getting to know her, but she just isn't ticklish anymore - and I've tried for a good three years after this incident! Her explanation - you guys tickled my ticklishness away! Pretty sad, especially since I wasn't the main tickler there!

I don't know if you could call this truely losing your ticklishness, but I have a friend who used to be uncontrollably ticklish all over. She started going out with this guy, who tickled her all the time. She now can completely ignore tickling on anywhere but her feet.

I think it still tickles a bit but you won't even get a smile out of her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back