• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you tickle yourself?

My feet are ticklish every time I scrub them for a pedicure, especially if they are wet. I've also used a soap in the shower that had lemon peel in it and I couldn't rub it between my hands because it tickled my palms. And as someone mentioned before the circles on the roof of the mouth and the vibration of your lips when you make an elephant noise are maddening lol so I guess for me it's enough of a reaction that I don't like to do those things.

oooo love this topic!

I can tickle myself, but only lightly. I am extremely ticklish, and just can't do the same damage to myself that a ler would to me. hahaha maybe it is a mental thing? But I give myself goose bumps all the time, and need to feel a tickle daily.

I can tickle the soles of my own feet and a spot on the right side of my abdomen.

I am table to make myself feel ticklish and squirmy when I tickle around my waist and ribs and also under my toes/balls of feet - however, I have never been able to make myself actually laugh out loud as if someone else was tickling me. But it definitely feels uncomfortably ticklish for me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back