• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catboy tk (*/m)....a lot of love went into this @-@

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
Okay...this picture not only took a long time...but it took a HELLUVA long time. 2 whole nights, in fact. I'ts */m and a bit shota (underager depicted) so if that bothers you, dont view it. I had intended to make the subject older but that's just not what happened. Pen has it's own mind sometimes. XP

I hope you like it....please reply and let me know if you think all the time I put into this (and the carpel tunnel) was worth it. ^_^;

Also...for the last couple weeks I have been trying to come up with a way to reach the 10,000 post marker. It's a point nobody else in the history of this site has reached so I wanted to mark it with something special. This is as good an excuse as any to start posting again. I couldnt hold myself at 9,999 forveer. =^_^=

Thanks for viewing! I really hope it's met with aproval ^^

Attachments

• catboy1_med.jpg
    catboy1_med.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1,733
  • catboy1_sm.jpg
    catboy1_sm.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 1,249
Wow! That is a TON of detail! You did a spectacular job, Ness! And I think it's a great way to celebrate 10k posts. Congrats on that. n_n

Congratulations, Ness! A wildly high-tech celebration to mark your milestone 10K+ posts! An impressive profusion of glowing LCD readouts, computer screens, on/off and intensity indicators (and all this headed with a good ol' fashioned bronze marker. Someone clearly took special care... poor "subject A" may be chained to his post permanently!), artfully arranged with good perspective to focus attention on our wildly wiggling cat-boy! Another excellent, really involved pose: the twisting trunk, clenched arms and flailing legs combine nicely into a unified picture of provoked struggle! Good raked angle, too, exposing those soles fully! I'm not the biggest fan of flexi-stalked tickling hands... I've seen far too many; the trend has shot past cliche into leaden cliche, plus they generally seem cold and impersonal to me. I'll make an exception here, though. For starters, I think those little irising ports are mighty sporty; secondly, the digits display a wickedly wily attitude, snaking for all the right spots (between the toes, beneath the shirt, grasping the tail, angling for the ear), which strongly indicates diabolical intelligence at work! Your two days' labor was wonderfully well spent! Am waiting in fiendish anticipation for Subject B!

W00t! You rock Nessie!

(Right now, I wish this forum had the "woot" and "urock" smileys I've seen elsewhere... 😀)

that is some beautiful artwork, Ness. very detailed and cute. give yourself a pat on the back, it looks fantastic!

Wow - impressive! I especially like the lighting effects. Also congratulations on being TT's first ever 5 digit member. 😀
Pen has it's own mind sometimes. XP
That's definately the best way. 😉

Wow, thanks guys!! You have no idea how happy I get reading people's positive reactions to my piccys. <3 <3 <3

LBH, between here and the ATF you are the only person to refer to a possible "Subject B". ^^
I have toyed with the idea of making this a series. =^_^=

Dammit ness. You know my brain can only handle a certain amount of cuteness and awesomeness before it explodes. >=O

And guess what? It exploded. I love the pic but I am going to have to press charges against you for doing this. =(

Seriously though, that's one hawt pic. The whole lab thing is totally to my liking as well. I'm sorry but I suggest you stop drawing so well. If you keep this up, people are going to steal your talent. And I don't think you can sue them for stealing it, either.

...Look, I know i'm boring you with my terrible attempt at jokes. >_> What i'm trying to say is that I love it much. <3

Edit: I am also anxiously waiting for a subject B as well. Take that, bitches! I am the second one to refer to a possible 'subject B'! =D

Last edited:
Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah.....cat.....boy!?

My Brain Is So Breaking......need Boobies....

Yaaaaaeeeeeeeerrrgggghhh!!!!

Well, of course there's catboys. Do you think catgirls just breed spontaneously or something? 😛

Yes, I don't think cat girls just spring into existance out of nothingness. XP
And I got someone to post for the first time! Cool!!!

Sammi-chan said:
You're luring them out of lurking. 😉

think she sprinkles a form of cat-nip on her threads to lure 'em out?

BigNorm said:
think she sprinkles a form of cat-nip on her threads to lure 'em out?

That would make a lot of sense. Me-ow. 😉

Sammi-chan said:
That would make a lot of sense. Me-ow. 😉

wanna lure a cat? park a car. they loooooove to sleep on cars in my neighborhood.

Unless you're trying to lure a cat to tickle you - then you should cover your ticklish spots in catnip....

Would that work? 😵 o_o 😵 LOL

LOL! That is very cute. Really great job Ness. You've got great coloring skill.

I'll say it once more. You do "cute" very, very well!

I noticed that you posted that pic at about 3AM yesterday morning. Funny how most really creative people are night-owls!

Great piece of work Ness! Very detailed and captured perfectly, even the flashing lights. I think its one of th cutest pics yet! 🙂 Really well done! 😉

Thanks again, guys! Wow...praise from The Mighty TD as well! *happy dance* ^^

Excellent!

Great detail, very well done.

I'd have liked to see the subject look slightly older too, but I know the muse doesn't always cooperate.

(I'm feeling a vague urge to write a story to match that drawing. Should I encourage or discourage that urge?)

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back