• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catboy tk (*/m)....a lot of love went into this @-@

nessonite said:
Encourage! please! XD

OK, since you asked for it... 😉

The story could take a while - or it could get done very quickly. We'll have to see what happens.

OK, the story is at least starting fast. I'll post the first snippets here, and the full story in the story forum when it's finished.

Subject A

Dr. Susan Maus paced in her office, waving her arms around as usual as she spoke. Her assistant, Ming Roberts stood in her usual spot in the doorway, safely out of reach of those flailing arms. Dr. Susan was a tall woman, made taller by the high leather boots she always wore. She kept her hair in a pony-tail, dyed a conservative violet, because she didn't have the patience for anything fancier. And because she was not "good with her hands." For that same reason she kept her office clear of breakables and let Ming do most of the bench-work in the lab.

"Division Y screwed up again," Dr. Susan said, pointing into the air. "Look at that!"

"Ma'am," Ming interrupted, "I can't see."

"Oh, sorry." Dr. Susan touched her data interface, a device that looked like an old-fashioned pair of round-lensed glasses perched on her nose. "Computer - public." At that command, the office filled with a holographic display of a cat-boy, along with his medical records. A rather cute-looking cat-boy, Ming though, and then she frowned as she read his chart.

"Here's an example," Dr. Susan went on. "Subject A - nicknamed 'Alex' - height 138 centimeters, weight 34 kg. Age 24 years. But does he look 24? Ha! Maybe in the pubic region, but otherwise? Ha! And look at those hormone levels! Division Y completely screwed up. Again. And we have to fix it. Again."

Ming looked at the hormone levels on the chart and winced. "I'd like to have that rechecked."

"I want you to run complete blood tests on all of them. Alex and his eleven brothers. Littermates. Whatever. Division Y will be sending them over at 11:30. And order some clothes for them - shorts with a tail opening, shirts, the usual. Knowing Division Y, they'll send them over in their undies. Or nude."

"Complete blood-work for twelve cat-boys," Ming said. "Will they bite and scratch?"

"Division Y didn't say," Dr. Susan smiled sourly. "You'll just have to find out."

(to be continued)

Great job Nessie. The style is amazingly defined, and your colors are getting so much more confident!!! I also love the more realistic looking characters - mine always look so much more exaggerated.

I really liked it 🙂

Best,

Bandito

I like that start, Sable! When it's done you should post it in Stories, maybe with the piccy attached to it. ^^

Bandito, I've tried a LOT to do the more cartoony stretchy style but I can't for the life of me!

Here's the next snippet of the story. Note that it doesn't end here, it's still "to be continued." After spending 1500 words on the setup, I want to put in more than just the one tickle-scene.

And as I noted before, I intend to put snippets here, and the complete story (when I get it finished) in the Story forum.

Subject A, part 2 of ?

Alex didn't bite or scratch. He could bite, he knew. His teeth were sharper than a human's, although his fingernails were blunt and kept trimmed short. But he didn't want to antagonize this lady whose dark hair had sparkling bits in it, who had introduced herself as 'Dr. Ming Roberts.' She'd been nice, so far, and he wanted to keep her that way for as long as possible. A medical lab was bad enough news, without the humans in it taking a dislike to you on top of it all.

"You've been very good Alex," Dr. Roberts said. "Thank you. If your... What do you call them, brothers? littermates?"

"They're my littermates, Dr. Roberts."

"Then if your littermates are as cooperative as you are, we should get through this quickly. Now go back to the waiting room and send your next littermate in."

"Yes Dr. Roberts." He started toward the door, barefoot but dressed in a new shirt and shorts. He quickly weighed the guilt of speaking vs not speaking and made a decision. "Dr. Roberts," he said, turning around.

"Yes?"

"My littermate John," he hesitated and then went on quickly. "He's sometimes a troublemaker. Not always, you understand, just some of the time."

"I understand. Thank you."

Alex went on to where his littermates waited, reading, playing games on handhelds, or swinging on the exerciser. They were all dressed as he was, in new shirts and shorts, but barefoot. Shoes and socks were out of stock, the humans in this new department had said, and this time he thought they were telling the truth. He missed having socks, but not shoes so much. Shoes, in his experience, usually didn't fit right.

"Bill, you're next," Alex said.

"Is she a nice one?" Bill asked as he stood up, putting his reader aside.

"So far she is."

John looked up from his own handheld. "It doesn't matter. This is medical, if you haven't noticed. Medical is always nasty, in the end. No matter how nice the humans pretend to be."

"We don't have to make it worse. And I warned Dr. Roberts about you."

"Good," John grinned. "Then I can make you a liar by being perfectly polite."

Alex looked John directly in the eye. "You do that. Look, you're right that medical always ends up being nasty in the end. But if humans get mad at us they'll make it even nastier. On the other hand, if we stay on good terms with them, they'll at least warn us about any nastiness coming down. That's worth a lot."

#​

"Do we have to do this without warning them?" Dr. Susan asked.

"I'm afraid so, ma'am," Ming replied. They were back in Dr. Susan's office, and Ming pointed at the hologramic display. "It's a ticklish situation - no pun intended. See, here and here are zones of chaos in the model. If we warn them, the zones of chaos expand. And it's good thing the stockroom was out of shoes and socks - if we'd had to take them away, the zones would expand even more, from the LGS effect." She keyed in a command with her handheld, demonstrating.

"Um, so it would," Dr. Susan said. "But if we keep them in the dark, we could use this modification." She keyed in a command with her own handheld. "No, that doesn't work - the MRK would be too low. How about this?"

Ming studied the display. "Maybe," she said. "But if we..."

There followed twenty minutes of discussion that would have been incomprehensible to most outsiders, even if they could have seen the display as well as heard the conversation. It was filled not only with mysterious references to "this" and "that" as the two women pointed at and modified the display, it also was littered with three letter acronyms and references to "type 1" vs "type 2." At the end, Dr. Susan said, "That's the plan, then. We'll try it on Alex, first, and put him in isolation. If it works, we'll start on the others. If not," she frowned.

"If not," Ming said, "I still want to try a variant or two before resorting to hormone injections."

"Yes," Dr. Susan agreed. "Go now and bang out what you need on the fabricator. I'll sign off on it."

#​

"But what is the treatment?" Alex asked. Dr. Roberts didn't answer. That was a bad sign.

Alex sat on a rug in an alcove labeled with his name: "Subject A." That meant the machinery around him had been newly created just for him, by a fabricator. Beyond the alcove was tiled floor that had been cold against his bare feet as he was led here. Behind him, on the gray metal wall making up the back of the alcove were a number of displays: A timer, a text-readout, and a pair of linear indicators, one numeric and one a bar-graph. On either side of him were two low metal banks, sloped, with lights on top and portals set in the sloped sides. Seven lights and seven portals on each side, Alex counted, all currently glowing red, inactive.

"Dr. Roberts, please tell me," Alex begged, giving Dr. Roberts his most soulful look. But at the sight of her tight smile he looked down. She didn't like not-telling him, that smile said. She must be under orders not to talk. It was some other human who wanted to punish him, then.

Looking down brought the cuff around his ankle into view. It was attached to the floor with a short metal chain, but the cuff itself was a simple leather strap, with a buckle. He had fastened it himself, in fact, at Dr. Robert's orders. "I can easily undo this," he pointed out.

"Yes, I know. In fact, you have permission to remove it at any time, once the treatment starts. That's how we'll know when to end the treatment."

"Oh," He screwed up his courage. "I'm ready then."

Dr. Roberts walked away, unhappiness apparent in her body language. That makes two of us. Alex thought. She'd told him that the treatment would benefit him, that it would cure the hormone imbalance that was slowly killing him. And he believed her. But she wouldn't tell him what the treatment was, and so he expected the worst.

He considered the portals to either side. It was going to be a shock treatment, he decided, with painful electric jolts sent through his body. He braced himself in anticipation, looking rapidly from side to side as he waited for the lights to turn green. He heard the machinery begin a louder hum around him, and he took a deep breath.

It was a shock when six of the lights turned green and three portals on either side opened. But not the shock he expected. Instead of probes delivering electric jolts, a half dozen mechanical arms reached out, each tipped with a tiny, white gloved hand. And as each gloved hand reached him, it began to tickle.

"Heeheeheehee!" Alex squealed. He fell to his side, and tried to roll away, but the white hands were too quick for him. One reached under his shirt to tickle his belly. "Ha haha heehahahee!" Alex giggled. Three more hands tickled his bare legs and feet. One took hold of his tail, and one reached in through his sleeve to tickle under his arm. "Hee heeheehahahaha!" he laughed.

Two more mechanical arms came out of their portals; two more white hands joined the tickling. Now he had one hand tickling the sole of each foot, and one tickling each leg. The hand under his shirt was still tickling his belly as it sought his belly button, and the one that had been tickling him under his arm dodged his attempt to grab it and began to tickle the back of his neck. And now there were the two hands tickling his tail! One held his tail in place while the other ran lightly up and down its length. It was driving him crazy!

Belatedly, he tried to reach the leather cuff holding his ankle, but the white hands tickled too much for him to ignore them, and moved too fast for him to avoid them. Two of them continued to wiggle up and down his legs with a light, grabbing touch. Two were under the his shirt now, tickling his belly and his sides. One had grabbed the large toe of his right foot, while another wiggled its little white fingers over the instep. One tickled his left foot, staying with it no matter how hard he kicked, and one reached down the back of his shirt to tickle along his spine. The laughter poured out of him, and no matter what he did he could not avoid the tickle tickle tickle of the little white hands.

Alex felt his face flush. Tears of laughter begin to sting his eyes from the intensity of the tickling. He tried to protect himself, but no matter what he did, the little white hands darted in to tickle the unprotected portions of his anatomy. And then, unable to ignore their implacable tickling touch, he uncovered his protected portions - which only resulted in them getting tickled too.

He drew the tickle-frazzled remains of his will together, and made one last desperate attempt to reach the cuff holding his ankle. He failed. There were too many of the little white hands, they were too quick, and their touch was too effective. He could only squirm and thrash, uselessly, as the hands followed his every desperate, unconscious attempt to avoid them, and continued to wring the laughter out of him.

The tickling went on and on and on. Alex felt himself weakening from the useless struggles he could not keep himself from making, from the giggles and laughter that those white mechanical hands forced from him. He found himself lying on his back, with two of the hands holding down his thumbs, and two more holding his big toes. He was now too weak to break their grip, and the other ten hands were now free to work him over.

He felt them tickling the soles of his feet, up and down, and back and forth, seeming to seek out every ticklish nerve ending he had there. He felt them run a light tickle-touch over his legs, and a heavier touch under his shirt, across his belly and ribs. He giggled and giggled, but could only wiggle weakly. Soon, he felt, he would not be able to move at all.

After what seemed like hours, the tickling finally - finally! - ended. The little white hands withdrew into their portals, and the lights turned red again. Alex lay there on his rug, feeling too washed out to even groan. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them again he saw that he was no longer in the alcove. He was in a bed, watching Dr. Roberts slip out a door. A blanket lay over him, and a pillow was under his head. He could sleep. He couldn't do anything else, but he could sleep.

To be continued...

The story is now finished, and posted over in the Story forum. I hope Nessonite (and everyone else) likes it.

That Story Is Cool!!

Really! I read it fast, and my english isn't very good, but I think it's very cool! Maybe I can try to translate it in italian, and post it in the italian sub-forum of Ticklingforum, if this don't hurt you.Uh, well, maybe not me. maybe onether italian with a better english than mine!!

Nessie was always the cutesy-type artist. It isn't as if it's sexually themed, so no worries. X3

Hey. Pretty darn good job there! :ggrin:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back