• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

celebrities in bondage & tickling... (original fakes)

spiegel1

Second attempt to share this personnal stuff... hope it'll stay a little longer on the board :stickout

As a barefoot lover I mostly try to fake pictures by adding the restraints on the "real" body of the girl, but it's not that easy... And of course for the tickling pics, only the face of the celebrity is taken to another body, as usually done...

Hope you'll enjoy (Greg, I do work on a new Britney pic 🙂 )

to start... Kristen Bell, Keri Russel, Katherine Heigl, Calista Flockhart, & Shannen Doherty

Kristin Davis, Jodie Foster, Sophie Marceau (hey I'm french...), Mariah Carey, & Elodie Bouchez...

A few more about Elodie Bouchez (she's so cute), Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, & Bridget Monynahan (one of my favorites)...

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nicole Kidman (bound and then tickled), Rachel Weisz, & Paris Hilton...

To continue... Shannon Elizabeth, felicity Huffman, Gillian Anderson, Christy Turlington, & Kristin Kreuk... enjoy (still neverseen stuff, only posted a long time ago on a dead french board)

Penelope Cruz (oh my god, so sexy soles), Patricia Arquette, Kristana Loken, & Katie Holmes.

last ones for the moment, my best for the end... I'm actually really proud of these ones...

Britney Spears, Courteney Cox, Carrie Fisher, Marg Helgenberger, & Nathalie Portman.

more to come, as soon as possible, you can give me suggestions or desires, I can try...

Thanks so much Spiegel! All of these are great pics and I can't wait to see the new Britney pic you're working on!

Great stuff, could you make a fake using this pic. of Cameron Diaz - or possibly use her face in a pic with her feet tickled?

hmmm... so gorgeous... nice pics, I really like Cameron... I had these two attempts about her...

i'll try something with your pics, the first one is really perfect, can almost put restraints on her body the pose fits so well...

Last edited:
Of course any more Britney you feel like doing would be greatly appreciated 🙂 If it's not too much to ask a little of bit Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus, or Selena Gomez would be cool too

ouch... this is the moment I do my french ignorant.... Miley cyrus, and Selena Gomez...? who are these chicks...?

got some pics of her found tonight on the web, i'll try something.... update next week, or this week end from Berlin if I have time.

PS. Brit and Chris.... yummy, soon, very soon...

Hey....

absolutely great work....love all of them....

thanks for posting 🙂

shorty02

Absolutely great fakes! Some of the best I have ever seen. Love the Britney ones, especially the last one!

ouch... this is the moment I do my french ignorant.... Miley cyrus, and Selena Gomez...? who are these chicks...?

got some pics of her found tonight on the web, i'll try something.... update next week, or this week end from Berlin if I have time.

PS. Brit and Chris.... yummy, soon, very soon...

Thank you so much! Any attempts on Miley or Selena yet?

Sorry guys you'll have to wait a little more, I've done... pretty nothing except starting something about Chris Aguilera, far from being done...

Didn't have a second for myself, too much work... so to keep the thread updated here are some older fakes I've done.

Christy Turlington, Connie Nielsen, Jodie Foster, Alicia Silverstone, and Julianne Moore

Ok... seems like quite nobody liked the last ones lol...

Some new things, based on original celebs pics, so to have their complete body and feet...

As requested by C Tickler, something about Cameron Diaz, with and without blindfold (tell me if you want some gagged version).

For Greg, some more britney Spears (enjoy her real barefeet friend 🙂 ) once again blindfolded and not, put a gag is also possible...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back