• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

celebrities in bondage & tickling... (original fakes)

one last thing for the day, she is so cute, and her feet are so exquisite.... Naomi Watts, getting ready for... what you want 😛

Ok... seems like quite nobody liked the last ones lol...

Some new things, based on original celebs pics, so to have their complete body and feet...

As requested by C Tickler, something about Cameron Diaz, with and without blindfold (tell me if you want some gagged version).

For Greg, some more britney Spears (enjoy her real barefeet friend 🙂 ) once again blindfolded and not, put a gag is also possible...

Thank you so much Spiegel! the pics are amazing as always! i would love to have Britney's bare feet tied to my face while she slept all night 🙂

i would love to see Britney with a gag my friend and thank you so much for using her real bare feet 🙂

have you done any work with Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus, or Selena Gomez spiegel? Not that the Britney pics aren't gonna keep me satisfied for a while 🙂

one last thing for the day, she is so cute, and her feet are so exquisite.... Naomi Watts, getting ready for... what you want 😛

One of the best fakes I've ever seen! Using the original pose and turning it in such a convincing bondage predicament: just BRILLIANT!!!

Really sexy stuff from you overall. Many thanks! Please send us more gifts like this one!

thx for your words Theodule (first post... nice), more to come as soon as i got some free time...

as for the rachel weisz or the carrie fisher fake, sometimes you can nearly see the restraints on the original pic, it's not that hard to collect what you need to bind the model...

Last edited:
Nice work

you really do a fine job on some of these- particularly when you use the real body of the actress and embellish with bondage. Keep it up...

Sorry for the late reply.
Nice work - The Cameron Diaz one is ace, maybe have her gagged yes! and maybe some feathers close to those feet? 😉

and my latest... Scarlett Johansson !
(find these very cute, ty to Jana cova and czech tickling for the original photoshoot)

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back