• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charles Manson:Greatest serial killer ever or just insane?

Then if thats the case. If you want Manson to be set free then heck let's just send every male and female that is treated poor and given the shaft with in the prison and goverment system because they were really innocent when put in jail for so many years anyways to began with. So let's just set all of them free to!!!!! yeah lets. Lets throw a big old party 🙄 🙄

Ahem! If youre innocent and youre in jail the obvious logical thing is to.....LEAVE THEM IN JAIL???????? JESUS CHRIST ON A CROSS MAN PLEASE DONT BECOME A PART OF THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool thank you for that link cellardweller. I have seen that book alot in book stores. But i always pass it up and don't purchase it. But i might think about buying it next time. Thanks again

Yup you heard it here first! Charlies just a hobo from Kentucky who got involved with the wrong people. People who worshipped him just because he was self educated about his views on life. This "family" went out and killed a bunch of people just to impress him and because they thought that what he wanted. Manson never told anyone to do anything other than what they wanted to do. They wanted to commit murder so they did, Charlie wasnt directing traffic folks, his only crime is being poor, if he was OJ he would have gotten off. Helter Skelter! Cmon doesnt that story sound farfetched? Yet people believe it! I know more that im letting on because I write Charlie in Concoran State Prison and petiton with others for a new trial where he can testify....oh did I leave that out? HE WASNT ALLOWED TO TESTIFY AT HIS OWN MURDER TRIAL!!!! And to an earlier post Charlies not 5'2 hes 5'7 and his sweight varies. You must think im a nut huh? Did you pull the lever for George Bush on Election Day? If you did youre far worse than a poor loser from Kentucky named Charles Manson.

You must not get much of a reply from him since you don't even know he was born in Cincinnati Ohio.

Again, my name was mentioned! I'm shocked! Me? Serial Killers? Where did this connection come from? 😀
Actually, Charles Manson doesn't interest me a whole lot. I just consider him a looney. Vlad The Impaler sort of ruined it for all the others. He had people impaled through her assholes/genitalia, and left them to die, impaling themselves upon their own weight. I've heard things like he used to drink his enemies blood, and had a virtual forest of impaled heads around his castle. Beat that.

I have read of a torture sentence where the person's skin was sliced into ribbons attached at the feet and then they were pulled by a yoke until they tripped on their own skin. I read of that being an Asian Indian thing, but I can't verify it.
What is verified is the breaking wheel, the brazen bull of Perillos, execution by elephant, water torture (one form involved filling the stomach with water and then hitting it with a hammer), thumb screws, garottes, crucifixion, the Judas chair (similar to what you described, see http://www.gospelgrace.com/romancatholicism/inquisition/inquisition25b.jpg ) and of course bastinado, not fun kinky bastinado but gruesome, harmful bastinado. And probably dozens of others that I don't know about. I once read of a prison guard in Saddam's Iraq forcing a woman to squat on a broken Coke bottle until it filled with blood. And of Khmer Rouge soldiers cutting open a pregnant woman (nothing unique about that).

We read of stuff like this, be it from our ancestors or from modern sociopaths, and can't fathom it and of course we pass judgment on them. I think that, even at the height of torture in history - whenever that might have been - there have always been those who did not approve. There were supposedly huge cheering crowds at wheel-breakings and such, but there have always been pacificists. Today the pacifists have more political power, and maybe they're the majority in most places, but I don't think there's anything unusual or mysterious about the fact that many individuals are still drawn to do nasty stuff.
I think that as long as we consider them inhuman and qualitatively unlike ourselves we will never understand their compulsions - understand as in understand, not as in sympathize - and so never be able to stop their crimes. We are all still brutal animals, but most of us learn to redirect our aggressions into relatively harmless things.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back