• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Choose your weapon - what do you tickle with?

Choose your weapon - what do you tickle with?

• I'll pluck myself a bird - give me feathers!

Votes: 123 12.5%
  • In my spare time I paint masterpieces - a brush, please!

Votes: 44 4.5%
  • I have flowing, golden locks - my hair brush will do!

Votes: 49 5.0%
  • Hair tamer or musical instrument - I choose the comb!

Votes: 14 1.4%
  • The pen is mightier than the sword - I wield one!

Votes: 28 2.8%
  • Licking and lapping and wrapping around - my tongue will serve!

Votes: 162 16.5%
  • What better use for fingers - I choose them!

Votes: 448 45.6%
  • Fighting cavities by day, tormenting 'lees by night - the toothbrush!

Votes: 62 6.3%
  • I'm too creative for this poll - my weapon is other!

Votes: 53 5.4%

• Total voters

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
When tickling, either in your imagination if, like this one, you're deprived or in reality if you are blessed with TK action. Choose your weapon carefully!

Feathers,My tongue,Paint Brushes,S.O.S Pads,Kitchen supplys,Shoe lace strings etc

Anything really! that will get the laughter flowing and sweet sweet giggles music to my ears 😉 :evilthoughts:

my weapon beeth invisible and powerful and lieth in the mind.

I'll have to choose other.

Weapon of choice?

Magic. 😉

I favor the hands-on approach. Body contacting body, bare and direct, allows for the most personal possible transmission of two-way sensation.

I think that the tongue can tickle only types very sensitive...
every time I went to my female friend prostitute I bound her ankles and slapped her feet but she didn't giggle
once I used the fingers and she screamed to quit it... and I did, because I believe in consensual tickling... 🙁

my weapon beeth invisible and powerful and lieth in the mind.

and the mind is a terrible thingeth to waste...best answer hands down..

ahh...i had to choose other, that would work on me best..

I love all of them, but the fingers is the best, great way to connect with your partner!

Oh, fingers, without question. Skin on skin is the best way to go, in my humble opinion. :ggrin:

For the most part, I'd say fingers (and all accessories possibly included :happy: - nails 😉). Though words are mightier than the sword at times, and the tongue that allows them. :tounge: I'd say mainly the first, with a dash of the latter at times. Though I'm open to eventually using any and all techniques available. :super_hap :evilha:

For tickling feet, nothing gets a better reaction than when I use my tongue! A close second are the fingers/fingernails 🙂

Other

Actually, fingers as I like to feel the feet and muscular contractions, but when I want to really torture. I've found nothing better than a vibrator. Use the spiked scalp attachment on the feet and the body attachment elsewhere. I have gotten extreme reactions even from folks that intitially don't appear to be ticklish with fingers or other means (especially the feet). Here is my best example if you want to read further. These was awhile back, but true.

It was a female friend of my step-sister. I used to tickle my step-sister all the time. Extremely ticklish in her own right. But anyway, her friend (I'll call Christi), my step-sister, and myself were at my mom's alone one evening hanging out and talking. Christi had brought up reflexology and the like (found out later it was intentional) and my sister said she didn't think she could stand it due to her ticklishness. Christi said she loved to have her feet 'tickled' and that she wasn't really that ticklish; just felt good. In fact she stated that she often begged her dad or grandfather to 'tickle' her feet because it felt good. Well, she and my sis were lying on the couch facing each other, essentially with their feet in each other's laps. My sis said "let's just see", grabbed Christi's foot and began scratching for all she was worth. We were both a bit surprised when Christi didn't jump flinch or react other than to say "that feels sooo good, don't stop". My sis said "I bet if he was doing it to you wouldn't be so eager; he's a killer when it comes to tickling. I should know, he practices on me all the time!"

Well, by this time, I was barely holding it together. Both these girls were gymnasts and built like the proverbial brick s@#$-house. Christi looked at me lifted her leg, pointed her bare foot and wrinkled soles at me and said, "want to try?" This caught me off guard and I was speechless for a moment. She relieved my anxiety by saying, "It's cool, Karen (my sis) has told me you like feet and tickling; I think it's awesome!"

I looked at my sis in horror and she just grinned and said, "It's pretty obvious big brother, you've tortured me for years. It's also obvious that you both have a crush on each other...now you have something in common!" I didn't know whether to kill her or kiss her. It was true, I did have a crush on Christi. Karen said, "Maybe you'll spend less time tickling me if Chris will let you work on her."

Christi said, "Hell yeah, I'm always up to having my feet tickled!" Karen said, "One thing, he likes to tie me up...I guess 'cause I jerk around too much." Christi said, "I won't try and get away, but a little bondage sounds fun."

Everything set itself up without me saying much of anything and the game was on. We went up to Karen's room, she pulled out the scarves I usually used on her and proceeded to tie Christi face down on the bed. Since I was just going to work on her feet, I wanted her soles facing up. I then proceeded to 'try' and work her over with fingers, pencils, brush, etc. and the only reaction was her purring and saying it felt marvelous. I told Karen, "I guess it's time to bring out the big guns." Karen said only half jokingly, "not that!". Christi feeling confident, and unable to really see what I was doing said, "bring it on!". I said "Here it comes." I plugged in the vibrator, attached the spikey scalp tip and ran it from heel to toe down one foot.

She exploded! Yelped, jumped and said "What the hell? No No No, I can't take that!!" "Too late" Karen replied, "He's in the zone now and theres no stopping him till he's satisfied." I began to work over one sole then the other with the vibrator. Christi was bucking, jerking, screaming and laughing so hard she couldn't even protest. This torture went on for about 20 minutes
Toward the end, I noticed that for a minute or so she went completely stiff, and screamed exceptionally loud. Being young and somewhat naive, I didn't think much about it. I finally stopped; having sated my ticklish appetite and untied her. She lay there for a moment; exhausted. Finally she sat up on the edge of the bed, looked over at me with a crooked grin and said, "I hate you". For a horrified minute, I thought I had blown it. She glanced at Karen (one of those silent, female intuition things) and Karen smiled and said I'm going down and see what's on the tube; you two come down when your ready". And she was gone, closing the door behind her as she left.

Christi patted the bed and told me to sit beside her. I did cautiously not knowing if I was going to be smacked. She cocked her head and looked at me saying, "You got me...you really got me. I had no idea I could be that ticklish. That was the most horrible, wonderful experience I have ever had." I guess I looked confused because she leaned over and kissed my cheek and said thank you. I turned to her even more confused and she leaned in and whispered in my ear "I came you know; it was incredibly intense and I've never had anything like that happen before." Then I realized why she had stiffened and screamed toward the end. Then she kissed me on the lips and said, "Karen was right you know, I have had a major crush on you for a long time. Now I want you more than ever, but even if you don't want me in that way, I'm still yours to tickle like that anytime." I was smitten more than ever, grabbed her and held her and kissed her; we both even cried a bit as if if we had found our soul mates.

Well, folks. We had found each other. We dated through the rest of high school, college, and got married once we were out and had jobs. We've been together now 20 yrs and yes...she's still super ticklish with the vibrator, still gets off on it, I found later she is extremely ticklish on her upper body (no vibrator needed) and she is still "built like the proverbial brick s@#$-house.":super_hap:super_hap

Fingers all the way. Grow adept with them, for they are always on hand and you never know when a good tickle opportunity might arise!

I've used Japanese calligraphy brushes to retouch out dust spots on photos. They hold a point rather well!

I second Crushertitan's vote for fingers, for the reasons he gave!

Friends of the theater, I come to you from afar, in hopes of spreading the gospel of the Stylus. It's entire purpose is to poke, trace, and glide smoothly over sensative surfaces.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back