• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Choose your weapon - what do you tickle with?

Choose your weapon - what do you tickle with?

• I'll pluck myself a bird - give me feathers!

Votes: 123 12.5%
  • In my spare time I paint masterpieces - a brush, please!

Votes: 44 4.5%
  • I have flowing, golden locks - my hair brush will do!

Votes: 49 5.0%
  • Hair tamer or musical instrument - I choose the comb!

Votes: 14 1.4%
  • The pen is mightier than the sword - I wield one!

Votes: 28 2.8%
  • Licking and lapping and wrapping around - my tongue will serve!

Votes: 162 16.5%
  • What better use for fingers - I choose them!

Votes: 448 45.6%
  • Fighting cavities by day, tormenting 'lees by night - the toothbrush!

Votes: 62 6.3%
  • I'm too creative for this poll - my weapon is other!

Votes: 53 5.4%

• Total voters
Lick, lick, lick! :stickout
I loooooove to lickle feet--and to have my own feet lickled. Other tools are marvelous too, of course, but there's just something intrinsically sexy to me about a warm, wet tongue on a ticklish pair of soles... :wub

I like the fude, a Japanese calligraphy pen/brush, as well as feathers where the very soft outer edge is trimmed away leaving the stiffer inner part.

Depending on where I'm tickling, and exactly who I'm tickling. I often find myself enjoying to use a hairbrush, though... Just knowing that so many countless bristles are tickling them just as bad as a pair of fingers are... Hehe.

I can't decide on a favorite, I use my fingers, tongue, feathers, all kinds of brushes, and even my toes from time to time.

Only 17% into licking? Haha I figured there would be more! Licking is my fav way of tickling xD

I like the fingers, but creativty is creativity, and I allways wanted to test the 3DS Stylus in some feet. :rolleyes

Why limit one-self? However, aside from fingers and tongue, a good old turkey feather of course and a set of other different types of feathers to increase variety.

Obviously we tend to use whatever we have on hand... get it? Hand... er, *cough*

One of my favorite tools is to Scotch Tape a feather to an electric tooth brush.

Mmmm....

I mean, HUMMMM...

Feather are devastating to me in the right spots *laughs and shivers*

Yes, it's amazing just how such a little thing as a feather in just the right place, can make such a difference.

Also, I've always been fascinated about the many different kinds of tickles...

Itchy
Sexual
Laughter induced

Personally, I LOVE drawing on feet with a pen. My girlfriend's soles are often my personal canvas! Unfortunately, she only allows me to draw on her feet when it's winter and boot season.

I vote for my fingers- often, just to give people on here the shivers, I say that I can't type with my finger tips- my nails get in the way lol 😉 Hairbrushes are fun too, specialy when combined with a nice pair of helpless, bare soles that happen to be smothered in baby oil 😉

I vote for my fingers- often, just to give people on here the shivers, I say that I can't type with my finger tips- my nails get in the way lol 😉 Hairbrushes are fun too, specially when combined with a nice pair of helpless, bare soles that happen to be smothered in baby oil 😉

Sounds like a 'lethal' combination to me... (where do I sign up?)

I voted fingers myself, just cause it's always a sure thing. Like feathers are certainly effective on me in certain spots but other areas won't even get a smile, so same thing for when I tickle. I'd rather a sure thing, than gamble on something that might not pull through.

On the very rare occasion that I do feel like lering..... I have some very wicked fingers.

Obviously we tend to use whatever we have on hand... get it? Hand... er, *cough*

One of my favorite tools is to Scotch Tape a feather to an electric tooth brush.

Mmmm....

I mean, HUMMMM...

...............You have officially gotten my attention.

I would choose as a weapon a giant feather sword, baby oil, and a vibration toothbrush.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I LOVE writing embarrassing messages on my GF's feet. She never completely washes them off, and she shoe plays, so I'm always hoping someone reads "tickle whore", etc. when she is shoe playing.

I voted for the hair brush but really doesn't that only work on feet?
I love the classic feather especially because it can reach my most secret ticklish place lol &#55357;&#56834; guaranteed to instantly make me scream with laughter.

Oh I also love long hair being slowly dragged across my naked body. Mmm wow I do love that. On those rare occasions in the past when I was tickling my girlfriend I use to love doing this to her.

I voted for the hair brush but really doesn't that only work on feet?
I love the classic feather especially because it can reach my most secret ticklish place lol �� guaranteed to instantly make me scream with laughter.

Oh I also love long hair being slowly dragged across my naked body. Mmm wow I do love that. On those rare occasions in the past when I was tickling my girlfriend I use to love doing this to her.

Yes, I think the hairbrush is deadly and should be used last in a tickle session.
There is a reason why the feather is the classic icon for tickling you know...
The hair thing is rather nice and I think there is a nice primal element to it.

Nice choices!

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back