• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clit Tickling m/f

I am heartbroken...I did as instructed and still, the file doesn't play. 🙁

I'm not a computer dummy, it just doesn't appear to be user-friendly, this Hacha thing.

Anyone who can just post the whole thing is my hero...I really wanna see this clip!!! 🙂
Here ya go, Jelle. Sorry it took me so long to get around to it, as I've been pretty busy, but for you and/or anyone else who may not have been able to get it to work, I'm posting the clip here in it's entirety in one file.

At a fraction of its original size, I'm sure it must be at some loss of quality, technically, although I can't say it looks any different to me, as although I wouldn't go so far as one poster who called it "disgusting", I would agree with ipptkl that those unable to watch it haven't missed much, as I found the original clip rather disappointing, seeming almost more "clinical", for lack of a better term, rather than erotic or sensuous as it might have been had it been a "proper" tickling production, rather than this night vision stealth silliness. But for what it's worth...

In any case, now that I'm your "hero", you are going to help me to produce a much better version of this "movie", aren't you Jellie? 😉

--

Attachments

oh, the things I have missed! The splits are home of some of the most interesting clips on the site! Slowly figuring out this hacha thing.

^ In case anyone would like to save the above clit...er, I mean clip.

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back