• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"closet fun" with my girlfriend

tigress

I'm not only new to the boards but new to telling stories like this, but with all this place has done for me before I had this wonderful girl I knew I had to share the story of my first time really experiencing what I've watched and read about for so long.

After just a few weeks my girlfriend found out about my tickling fetish and would every once in a while give me a little tickle now and again. When we're laying on the couch, she'll trap my feet under her legs and tickle them a bit. When we're laying down and she's holding me, she'll go after my stomach and ribs. But the first time I was actually bound and helpless was the best experience of my life.
We were at the house that her family was moving into a few days before anyone else moved in and we took some basics with us in her backpack. Little did I know what else she had hidden away in there.
The first night, we took a nice hot bath together. I sat behind her with my legs wrapped around her and gave her a nice massage on her back with the hot water and scented bath soap. She decided to do the same from her vantage point, massaging my legs and feet. After a while it felt so good I stopped and leaned back into the tub, enjoying every second of it all when suddenly and abruptly she wrapped her arms around my knees holding them tight against her body and tickled both my feet at once! I wriggled in the tub and tried to get away but not only was I very very confined in the tub but the hot water and soap softened my feet and intensified the feeling more than I had ever imagined possible. After a minute she stopped and let go, turned to me and just smiled.
After the bath, we dried off and she showed me what would be her room in the attic of the house. She set down her backpack and said "we should stay up here tonight" and went to go get our blankets and pillows. While she was downstairs I changed into my black lace-like panties (these things are ALL covered in a fishnet-like lace, a mistake I wouldn't soon forget) and black silky (36 DD) bra so surprise her in. A little bit of time passed, figured she got a drink or something while she was down there, so I explored her room. Not too big, two nice windows that I promptly shut in the front and a closet in the back. I opened the door to the closet and looked around (the previous owners left some random things such as a shot glass, hunk of marble for a shelf, some tiles and a green light bulb...) I did notice one thing I liked about the closet, it had a horizontal-running pole that was just over my head and stuck just far enough from the wall for me to be able to stand underneath it w/o touching anything.
Finally, she came back up and noticed me standing in the closet in nearly nothing, resting my hands/hanging on the very sturdy metal bar above my head, standing in a mock-sexy playboy-ish pose. She smiled at me and the only thing she said was "ooooo, really?" Then she ruffled through her backpack, grabbed something behind her back and walked towards me. I just looked into her eyes and said "Yeah, really... why?" She just smiled, put her arms around me as I had my hands up, kissed me and slipped the cuffs on me so that my hands were trapped along the bar and over my head.
Before I could ask her what she was upto, she pulled a small stiff feather out of her pocket and snickered. Now I kinda wished that I kept my clothes on (though at the same time grew excited as what I always fantasized about was finally happening, I was finally the girl from the story that's in skimpy clothes that's bound and helpless). She came back up against me and kissed me once more before the torture begun.
She started running the feather from my right wrist down my arm slowly to my armpit and slowly lightly traced the outside of my armpit as I squirmed and squealed and already started to beg for her to stop. Being new to it all, ahs asked me if I actually wanted her to. I said "no, I don't want you to stop, no matter what I say." So she went back to work on me and I winced and giggled and squealed and squirmed around as little as I was about to as she went down my other arm and around that armpit, then she got tired of being so nice and slow and stared to heat things up. As she let the feather wander down to my ribs and around my breast, she started moving the fingers of her other hand around in the hollows of the opposite armpit. I let out a scream of laughter and pulled at the handcuffs so hard I thought that they might break.
Then she set down the feather and teased at my barely-covered pussy with her fingertips for what seemed like AGES. I wriggled and went from giggling and scrunching up my face to moaning and back again. Finally she picked the feather back up and teased around my boobs, drawing long circles around the outside and this time slowly moving in toward my hard nipples and back again, flicking the nipples with the tip of the feather through the shear silky fabric of my bra. As I giggled and laughed, wriggled and squirmed, I felt my clit throbbing and begging her to pay it attention. Again and again she teased and tickled my entire top half, starting at my wrists, flittering the feather down my arms and into my armpits, down my ribs and sides, across my stomach and upto my tits.
Without warning, she turned her attention to my lower half, tracing an imaginary line that went down my inner thighs, circled my knee, ran swiftly to my ankles and feet, back up my calves, circled the crevasse behind my kneecap, up the back of my thighs and zig-zagging across my ass.
I went insane with loud bursts of laughter, wrenching my body in any direction that the feather was not in, but it always followed.
Then finally, attention returned to my now very moist groin. As she teased it once more through the fabric, she slowly undressed herself and began kissing my neck. Euphoria hit as her mouth moved down to the top edge of my bra as she un-hooked it with her free hand and slid her tongue further down to my awaiting nipple.
I nearly melted and could not hold myself up any longer, so she took off the cuffs, we laid on the sheets and pillows we brought, and you can guess where my night went from there.
This just goes to show, dreams do come true! :2poke: :smilelove:

Awesome, and erotic, story. Thanks for sharing, tigress.

Mitch

Glad I seem to be good at telling my story. I'll keep you guys posted about next time I have a crazy night!

What a lovely story,Tigress! How lucky you are to have such an understanding lover! 😛oke3: :smilestar :devil2:

Thanks for taking the time to tell your story!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back