• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commissions.

Oh my god, WELCOME BACK TT!!!

Here's some more art that got commissioned.

Jaina from World of Warcraft by Umojar.

Second picture is also WoW related, a Priestess being interrogated by a paladin. (Scarlet Crusade, for those in the know).

Third is a Dragon Age: Inquisition picture. Leliana, Cassandra and Sera being tickled.
Dragon Age tk! You are my hero. :thumbsup

Another!

Another up! By our very own Nuci. Sylvanas the future Banshee Queen.

She's heard it from me before, but I loved the details she put into the armor, which I'm sure was one of the harder aspects of it.

Attachments

• Sylvanas.png
    Sylvanas.png
    999.4 KB · Views: 295
D'aww! I love pre-Arthas-you-JERK Sylvanas! 😀 She was a fun, feisty character to encounter in WC3 during her defense of Quel'thalas, and I really wish that side of her were given more time prior to banshee-version, and of course now as the Dark Lady of the Forsaken. Granted, she's still quite a hottie even as an undead, definitely tickle material, but seeing her set upon by these lovely vines is just...yummy. x3

Oh yeah I agree, freakin' armor artist master here. =D

D'aww! I love pre-Arthas-you-JERK Sylvanas! 😀 She was a fun, feisty character to encounter in WC3 during her defense of Quel'thalas, and I really wish that side of her were given more time prior to banshee-version, and of course now as the Dark Lady of the Forsaken. Granted, she's still quite a hottie even as an undead, definitely tickle material, but seeing her set upon by these lovely vines is just...yummy. x3

Right!? I wish we had seen more of her pre-Banshee but ah well. Strong female even after death.

Another up! By our very own Nuci. Sylvanas the future Banshee Queen.

She's heard it from me before, but I loved the details she put into the armor, which I'm sure was one of the harder aspects of it.

Thank you for the support and compliments! 😀
It honestly was but it was appreciated, I need to practice armor so nothin' like the motivation of being paid to LOL! (Cal got a kick out of teasing me too, so that's a bonus).

Granted, she's still quite a hottie even as an undead, definitely tickle material, but seeing her set upon by these lovely vines is just...yummy. x3

Dem vines. :B
And thank you as well! :blush

These are just awesome pieces of work.

If any artists are reading this and would like to do a piece of work for my sex games site please PM me!

I'm looking for something like the SnailShell piece I have on this page:

http://www.sexygamedesigns.com/

best wishes

R

WHOO! Nuci knocks another into existence.

Agrias Oaks from Final Fantasy Tactics. A Holy Knight with a no nonsense attitude. Tickled here by a very pretty Succubus. Poor Agrias, her belts coming undone.

Attachments

• a5247fe026c3c38d72e8028d67b74c6e-d917dfw.png
    a5247fe026c3c38d72e8028d67b74c6e-d917dfw.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
Another commission done by the wonderfully talented Umojar (Now Bad-Pierrot).

Saber of Fate//Stay Night fame. Poor her. Sword is -just- out of reach.

Attachments

• PhavrXR.jpg
    PhavrXR.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back