• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Competition time!

Well, the results are in!

What a job that was...they were all great!

Ok, winner for the best tortured expression for foot tickling goes to...
Cosquillero for TC29.jpg (Page 1)
Well done. She has an expression of "shit, I'd rather have my teeth extracted than this".

Winner for the best tortured expression for armpit tickling goes to...
dcfootlover for very ticklish.jpg
An expression of mercy begging and screaming! Well done.

Last but not least...winner for the best tortured expression for sides/rib tickling goes to...
NEDUL for vanessatk3.jpg. Not many sides/ribs posts so easy one there. Bordering on torture there I think.

Well done you 3. When I have some time I'll email the prizes. The best tickled fakes from my collection.

Thanks everybody for partaking, it was real fun!

Speaking of the picture TC29, I was wondering what the name of that beautiful model is? Her soles look so soft and ticklish.

Thanks you andymac for such honor to me. Well, i don't know about of tortured girl on image TC29, i only get it from a friend.

MayDay said:
I honestly don't remember. They did have a website for a little while but Lord only knows what happened to it. I don't think that's where that picture came from though. I haven't seen that particular video either which is a bummer cuz she's easily one of my top five ticklees.
I posted three or four other threads of Gigln Chick a while back so if you want you can check those out. Here's what I have of her hogtied.....

She's actually a member of the TMF isn't she? The TMF had her pic as "Pic of the week" at some point. Apparently she and her hubby do them privately and distribute them in the community. Very nice pictures I must say.

MayDay, do you have links to the other threads you posted of her? These pics are a lot better than a most amateur material I've seen. 🙂

here's a pic i found a while back, shee looks like she's getting her soles fethered.

Attachments

• hellsing-017 victoria.jpg
    hellsing-017 victoria.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 453
BigJim said:
She's actually a member of the TMF isn't she? The TMF had her pic as "Pic of the week" at some point. Apparently she and her hubby do them privately and distribute them in the community. Very nice pictures I must say.

MayDay, do you have links to the other threads you posted of her? These pics are a lot better than a most amateur material I've seen. 🙂

As far as I know they are but they seem to have pulled a D.B. Cooper a while ago and they haven't said a peep since. I hope they are still around and still together.

As far as the other threads go, just type in "Gigln Chick" in the search engine and they should pop up. I would post the links but I'm too dumb to figure it out.

At the risk of sounding thicker than a whale omlette, what does "pulling a D.B. Cooper" entail?

BigJim said:
At the risk of sounding thicker than a whale omlette, what does "pulling a D.B. Cooper" entail?

Oh right! I should stop saying things like that.
About three decades or so a guy named D.B. Cooper pulled off one of the biggest heists ever (I forget if it was a bank or what, my memory stinks). Anyway, they never found the guy. Never. Not the FBI, CIA, nobody. He made off with a huge bundle (the exact amount I don't know for once again my memory fails but make no mistake, he took some serious cabbage) and now he's nothing but a memory. So much like D.B. Cooper, Gigln Chick has disappeared without a trace. Or I haven't looked in the right places. Details, details.......

What the hell is a whale omelette?

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=7749

BIGNORM868... you low-down ... son of a ... THAT WAS MY POST... and I hardly believe you found it at the same time I did... after all ... it seriously has nothing to do with tickling, it just looks like it... and what... YOU came here to take my credit? -I hardly post anything... and that goes in-vain, if u make the same post and update it to a higher spot... sry for this post, but things like this get me mad >_<

Hey cosquillero or anybody else know what video the pic TC29.jpg (on the first page of this thread) is from?

ragenow said:
Hey cosquillero or anybody else know what video the pic TC29.jpg (on the first page of this thread) is from?

I did answer you in a pm.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back